Poll:  Which of the Rares do you own?
Poll: Which of the Acaeum listed 5-score Rares do you own?

1st Print Chainmail 0%       0%  [ 0 ]
1st Print Dwarven Glory 0%       0%  [ 0 ]
Domesday Book Issue 1 9%       9%  [ 1 ]
Lost Tamoachan, ltd or DM copy 0%       0%  [ 0 ]
Inverness, ltd or DM copy 0%       0%  [ 0 ]
Jade Hare with cover 9%       9%  [ 1 ]
Fazzlewood 27%       27%  [ 3 ]
1st Print Daystar Rahasia 0%       0%  [ 0 ]
1st Print Character Archaic 9%       9%  [ 1 ]
I'll PM you my complete list of multiple copies of the above, anonymity assured. 45%       45%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 11

Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:41 am 

I have none of them. But I do have the map you see in as my avatar graphic. And none of you do, so something something something!

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:06 pm 

MrFilthyIke wrote:Your poll forgot the option "Too poor to buy THOSE kinda rares". ;)

Or you could belong to the "bought them new for $5 each and just got lucky." That would be me.

I am the last guy to tell anyone how brilliant I was to buy any of the rare stuff I do have, say cat 4 or 5. If I was that smart, I would have a few more than one! 8O

I am also not going to tell anyone to go out and spend what is necessary to get them. I guess if I were single with no kids and making enough and did not have any other hobbies or activities, it would be different.

And I could've bought these damn modules off the 1$ rack!!!

New modules for your Old School game http://pacesettergames.com/

Everything Pacesetter at http://pacesettergames.blog.com/

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:29 pm 

bbarsh wrote:Or you could belong to the "bought them new for $5 each and just got lucky." That would be me.

I am the last guy to tell anyone how brilliant I was to buy any of the rare stuff I do have, say cat 4 or 5. If I was that smart, I would have a few more than one! 8O

I am also not going to tell anyone to go out and spend what is necessary to get them. I guess if I were single with no kids and making enough and did not have any other hobbies or activities, it would be different.

Yeah, I'm glad I'm just into collecting a "complete collection", not a mint, SW, or printing order collection. :)

There are no bad editions of D&D, just Boring Players and Unimaginative DMs.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:13 pm 

I agree on the "Too poor to own one right now" category being added. Besides ... I actually am more into the non-TSR stuff. Now in that category I have a rare or three.  8)  8)

John

"Everyone is entitled to Al's opinion."

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:47 pm 

pleveich wrote:I agree on the "Too poor to own one right now" category being added. Besides ... I actually am more into the non-TSR stuff. Now in that category I have a rare or three. 8) 8)

John

rarest thing i have i guess is the PotVQ. i have other rarish things which are not TSR and the like, but nothing worth worshipping :)

i just live in hope that i will win the lottery then i can call frank m and make him an offer he simply cannot refuse and then i am sorted :)

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Previous