Dragon Magazine- Mailing covers and UK prinitings...
Author

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2002 8:05 pm 

In the early days of Dragon mag, the magazine was sent to Subscribers with a mailing cover attached to the mag. Does any one know when this stopped??  Also Dragon was (and still is I think) printed in the UK, the difference is obviously the ad's are all Uk based and has a price in pounds on the cover (i also believe some small changes in layout of the cover as well).. Now does anyone know when this started (and stopped if it has;)??  Thanks  Brette:)

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 10:59 am 

Brette-  As far as the UK Dragons go, I can vouch for 136-236, although I'm sure there's some friendly UK collector out there who could enlighten us further.  :wink:  Cover layouts range from slightly different (pounds instead of dollars) to fairly rearranged.  I've got scans if you're interested.  On a similar topic, anyone know when Polyhedron started/stopped doing mailing covers?  -Adrian

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 5:37 pm 

actually I do have a list around somewere of when poly's have and not have covers.... and i have them all with the covers, it goes something like 1-20, 28-87.... well something like that may be way out but there was a small  gap somewere towards the start... sure i have the list somewere...