Never ends.....
Author

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 7:21 am 

I emailed her months ago asking if she would let me take a look at what she had. I offered to pay fair prices but she just ignored me. Most of the stuff I've won in her auctions went for far less than I would have paid if she'd taken my offer. Unless she is a blatent liar it's not her with the Wee Warrior stuff.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 8:09 am 

Every once in a while I drop her a line to bark at her for putting something up for auction that I asked her to look for. She is a major league flake. I dont think she is a liar I just believe she has a HUGE warehouse of boxes full of RPG material. Frankly, I dont think she has all the wee warriors stuff being talked about here....we may never really know.

In the few emails I exchanged with her she told me lots of stuff about her personal situation  8O  8O

Did she share this with anyone else here?

Later,

Adam

"before chuck even gets in the room, you can feel the bad-ness." -Al

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 8:43 am 

Yes, she shared it with me back when she started selling the stuff off, husband with stroke, etc. Yes, she is a bit flaky. No, it is not Teresa.

Ummm, Mike, I haven't spoken to you since you porked me hard with the cards, and in any event, I never talked about Teresa to you, since she is just another eBay seller, so why would you fabricate a conversation? We both know I never said that and that I am FAR more interested in trading than selling, as evidenced by the GREAT deals I have given you. I think you're angry about the other thread where people sounded off about you when I mentioned how you stiffed me........and do YOU recall all the times you said "If I sell, you get first chance" etc. etc.?

When you post in the future, you might want to try not to sound like a 10-year old (waa waa?). I don't know about everyone else, but I just shake my head when I see your ramblings sometimes.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 11:23 am 

Frank, again, how do I stiff you on something I specifically told you not to acquire and get? Is it my fault you went out and got the cards for me when I kept telling you not to get them? We didn't even finalize any sort of deal and next thing I hear from you is  "I got the cards Mike, lets trade".

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 11:26 am 

Ummm, Mike, I haven't spoken to you since you porked me hard with the cards

If I recall Frank, I got a email from you about 2 weeks ago asking if I had any D&D stuff left for sale. I think the MTG trade was about 1-2 months ago........

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 12:02 pm 

I know. I was told you had sold off your TSR shit and I just wanted to confirm. Why DID you stiff me, BTW? A few other people have said you did the same thing to them. You know, reputations stick. Obviously I won't be turning you on to the Tolkien stuff any more. I traded away a lot of cards I needed to get you the ones you wanted (which are useless to me). Bad business..........

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 12:03 pm 

I am not angry that people sounded off on me Frank, since I do deserve the lashing from Adrian. I apologize again to Adrian for all the trouble and inconvenience I caused him.

However, people need to hear my side of the story between the deal with Stormber and yourself. I don't think I deserve Stormber's sound off nor yours because I did nothing wrong on those deals. As I explained before, I never finalized anything and Frank, I even emailed you a bunch of times telling you not to get anything for me until something was finalized.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 7:56 am 

Funny, I don't recall receiving a SINGLE e-mail like that. Forward one to me and I'll accept the excuse. You should have them in your Sent items. In fact, going thru my Sents, I see I sent to you 3 times telling you I had a ton of cards for you with no reply, until the "I'm going back to school and don't need them anymore" e-mail.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 9:01 pm 

burntwire wrote:I emailed her months ago asking if she would let me take a look at what she had. I offered to pay fair prices but she just ignored me. Most of the stuff I've won in her auctions went for far less than I would have paid if she'd taken my offer. Unless she is a blatent liar it's not her with the Wee Warrior stuff.

I'm also prepared to go down this path as well, she has multiple items and has sold em before so she will have a good idea of that the "market value" of em is.... like I said I'd rather buy a whole heap up front, since I'm not in the states, a couple of small packages are a killer in postage, compared to 1 large one...

Brette:)

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 4:18 pm 

Mkman wrote:I am not angry that people sounded off on me Frank, since I do deserve the lashing from Adrian. I apologize again to Adrian for all the trouble and inconvenience I caused him.

Apology accepted, Mike.  Thank you.   :D

Previous