Quest for Fazzlewood on eBay
Author

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:52 pm 

Deadlord36 wrote:David, you're up to number 36 already?

I had to start in the middle owing to that time factors involved in checking out the pages in Steve Marsh's auction; http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 8738633238 ;)

The in-depth connections & content for that later material makes a lot more sense to me, now, even though the framework I'd worked out after the first set of auctions was essentially correct. Excellent timing: thank you, Frank! :)

Just finished scan-reading the whole bundle: 3,000-3,500 pages or thereabouts? Now has lots of paper markers in it! :lol:

Some intriguing material/comments to follow up on, too...

([ed.] Oops; I'm following Stephen's wording! ^^ )

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:19 pm 

harami2000 wrote:What's that about having to be "run with its own outlined magic system"?
(Or is that in O1 as well? :oops:)

Nothing to that at all, from what I can see.  There are, however, some minor discrepancies between Fazzle and Greyhawk on first level MU spells.  I wouldn't call that its own magic system, though.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:26 pm 

afoolandhis$ wrote:
harami2000 wrote:What's that about having to be "run with its own outlined magic system"?
(Or is that in O1 as well? :oops:)

Nothing to that at all, from what I can see. There are, however, some minor discrepancies between Fazzle and Greyhawk on first level MU spells. I wouldn't call that its own magic system, though.

*finds and re-reads review*

ah... "run with the outlined magic system". Makes more sense that, plus the other comments. Thanks, Stephen.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:53 am 

Just closing the loop as I just received my copy - all pages present and accounted for.  FWIW, Toad & Troll was decent to work with also, no problems throughout the transaction.  Look forward to reading it tonight!  :)

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:33 pm 

harami2000 wrote:
Deadlord36 wrote:David, you're up to number 36 already?

I had to start in the middle owing to that time factors involved in checking out the pages in Steve Marsh's auction; http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 8738633238 ;)
The in-depth connections & content for that later material makes a lot more sense to me, now, even though the framework I'd worked out after the first set of auctions was essentially correct. Excellent timing: thank you, Frank! :)

Just finished scan-reading the whole bundle: 3,000-3,500 pages or thereabouts? Now has lots of paper markers in it! :lol:
Some intriguing material/comments to follow up on, too...
([ed.] Oops; I'm following Stephen's wording! ^^ )

I take it Paul furnished you with photocopies of the auction items then, David?

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:22 pm 

Howdy,

Are you talking about me = Paul? I wouldn't sell photocopies on any of my auction materials. That would be unethical.

I think we are mixing topics and people.

Futures Bright,

Paul

The Collector's Trove The online auction house that features the collections of game designers and artists.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:45 am 

I was trying to figure out David's comment..

I had to start in the middle owing to that time factors involved in checking out the pages in Steve Marsh's auction;
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 8738633238
The in-depth connections & content for that later material makes a lot more sense to me, now, even though the framework I'd worked out after the first set of auctions was essentially correct. Excellent timing: thank you, Frank!  

That is all.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

PreviousNext