Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:07 pm 

Quest for Fazzlewood

http://cgi.ebay.com/Quest-For-the-Fazzl ... dZViewItem

Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:22 pm 

8O

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:26 pm 

bclarkie wrote:

8O

67 negatives?

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:30 pm 

afoolandhis$ wrote:
bclarkie wrote:

8O

67 negatives?

Only one in the last year and 380 or something like that positive. One can hope for the best.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:33 pm 

Marlith wrote:
afoolandhis$ wrote:
bclarkie wrote:

8O

67 negatives?

Only one in the last year and 380 or something like that positive. One can hope for the best.

It's probably no big deal, but I think Troll &Toad has been mentioned a couple of times in the Shady Dealers thread.

For example:  

viewtopic.php?t=1820&lighter=troll+toad

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:34 pm 

Marlith wrote:

Boy does that look minty. :o   M, that by any chance didnt have a BIN on it did it?  Evrything else that they are selling does and I am hoping that you didnt knock off the BIN with a $10 bid. :)

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:44 pm 

bclarkie wrote:
Marlith wrote:

Boy does that look minty. :o  M, that by any chance didnt have a BIN on it did it? Evrything else that they are selling does and I am hoping that you didnt knock off the BIN with a $10 bid. :)

He has it on his website priced at $2200.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:48 pm 

mbassoc2003 wrote:
bclarkie wrote:
Marlith wrote:

Boy does that look minty. :o M, that by any chance didnt have a BIN on it did it? Evrything else that they are selling does and I am hoping that you didnt knock off the BIN with a $10 bid. :)

He has it on his website priced at $2200.

oh now this should be veeery interesting :)

Are we nearly there yet?

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:59 pm 

bclarkie wrote:
Marlith wrote:

Boy does that look minty. :o  M, that by any chance didnt have a BIN on it did it? Evrything else that they are selling does and I am hoping that you didnt knock off the BIN with a $10 bid. :)

Naw...no BIN. If it had I might have used it.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:14 pm 

WTF is going on here?! This is absolute insanity this past week. 2 sets of shrinked R1-3 modules and 2 shrinked RPGA1s, a Daystar West Pharoah, Tournament modules all over the place, and now a Fazzle. 8O   Dammit there is only so much money to go around. :x  Anyone else planning on putting up something rare and awesome that I don't own, so that I can just sit there and drool some more?  :oops:

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:21 pm 

bclarkie wrote:WTF is going on here?! This is absolute insanity this past week. 2 sets of shrinked R1-3 modules and 2 shrinked RPGA1s, a Daystar West Pharoah, Tournament modules all over the place, and now a Fazzle. 8O  Dammit there is only so much money to go around. :x Anyone else planning on putting up something rare and awesome that I don't own, so that I can just sit there and drool some more? :oops:

Brian, didn't I PM you about another upcoming auction?  Should be hitting ebay very soon, I think.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:22 pm 

bclarkie wrote:WTF is going on here?! This is absolute insanity this past week. 2 sets of shrinked R1-3 modules and 2 shrinked RPGA1s, a Daystar West Pharoah, Tournament modules all over the place, and now a Fazzle. 8O  Dammit there is only so much money to go around. :x Anyone else planning on putting up something rare and awesome that I don't own, so that I can just sit there and drool some more? :oops:

I feel secure in saying I will not be offering up anything as rare as all those :(  

Because I have none  :cry:

But then again you can't take it with you  :wink:

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:24 pm 

but i thought you had 2 of everything? :)

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:30 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:but i thought you had 2 of everything? :)

Nope, just 2 of everything that creep has, which obviously isnt much. :oops:

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:32 pm 

bclarkie wrote:
killjoy32 wrote:but i thought you had 2 of everything? :)

Nope, just 2 of everything that creep has, which obviously isnt much. :oops:

ahhhh i see :) well you have loads more than me chummer :)

Are we nearly there yet?

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:34 pm 

I resemble that quote...

actually had an email out of the blue from troll & toad wanting to buy all my extra stuff (from my web site) had a quick look at their web site and I can see what they are tring to sell em for, and I think I know what they will offer me...

Brette:)

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:12 pm 

Note:

I have stressed for a long time that there was no evidence of a 2nd printing. I have no idea where the notion of a second printing came from, but I have never seen one, and no one I know has ever seen one. I believe that at some point, someone ended up with or made a photocopy (hence the single sides) and tried to convince the world it was real. Unless a second printing can be substantiated, I'd say it should be stripped from the description.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:09 pm 

Deadlord36 wrote:Note:

I have stressed for a long time that there was no evidence of a 2nd printing. I have no idea where the notion of a second printing came from, but I have never seen one, and no one I know has ever seen one. I believe that at some point, someone ended up with or made a photocopy (hence the single sides) and tried to convince the world it was real. Unless a second printing can be substantiated, I'd say it should be stripped from the description.

No comment 'bout the seller's "none have been know[n] to have been sold since 1996", Frank?

*coughs* Not so well informed, phps... :)

Nice to see; and to know there are another four minty(?) copies out there in addition to this one, btw. *points to letter*

Next