Quest for Fazzlewood on eBay
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 1 of 812, 3 ... 678
Author

User avatar

Verbose Collector

Posts: 1271
Joined: Jan 09, 2005
Last Visit: Nov 17, 2020
Location: Azeroth

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:07 pm 
 

Quest for Fazzlewood





http://cgi.ebay.com/Quest-For-the-Fazzl ... dZViewItem


Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 04, 2021

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:22 pm 
 





8O


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  


Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3797
Joined: Feb 23, 2005
Last Visit: Jul 15, 2021

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:26 pm 
 

bclarkie wrote:




8O




67 negatives?

  

User avatar

Verbose Collector

Posts: 1271
Joined: Jan 09, 2005
Last Visit: Nov 17, 2020
Location: Azeroth

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:30 pm 
 

afoolandhis$ wrote:
bclarkie wrote:




8O




67 negatives?




Only one in the last year and 380 or something like that positive. One can hope for the best.


Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

  


Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3797
Joined: Feb 23, 2005
Last Visit: Jul 15, 2021

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:33 pm 
 

Marlith wrote:
afoolandhis$ wrote:
bclarkie wrote:




8O




67 negatives?




Only one in the last year and 380 or something like that positive. One can hope for the best.




It's probably no big deal, but I think Troll &Toad has been mentioned a couple of times in the Shady Dealers thread.



For example:  

viewtopic.php?t=1820&lighter=troll+toad

  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 04, 2021

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:34 pm 
 

Marlith wrote:
Only one in the last year and 380 or something like that positive. One can hope for the best.




Boy does that look minty. :o   M, that by any chance didnt have a BIN on it did it?  Evrything else that they are selling does and I am hoping that you didnt knock off the BIN with a $10 bid. :)


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6360
Joined: Jan 03, 2005
Last Visit: Aug 02, 2021
Location: UK

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:44 pm 
 

bclarkie wrote:
Marlith wrote:
Only one in the last year and 380 or something like that positive. One can hope for the best.




Boy does that look minty. :o  M, that by any chance didnt have a BIN on it did it? Evrything else that they are selling does and I am hoping that you didnt knock off the BIN with a $10 bid. :)


He has it on his website priced at $2200.


This week I've been mostly eating . . . minestrone soup.

 WWW  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:48 pm 
 

mbassoc2003 wrote:
bclarkie wrote:
Marlith wrote:
Only one in the last year and 380 or something like that positive. One can hope for the best.




Boy does that look minty. :o M, that by any chance didnt have a BIN on it did it? Evrything else that they are selling does and I am hoping that you didnt knock off the BIN with a $10 bid. :)


He has it on his website priced at $2200.




oh now this should be veeery interesting :)



  

User avatar

Verbose Collector

Posts: 1271
Joined: Jan 09, 2005
Last Visit: Nov 17, 2020
Location: Azeroth

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:59 pm 
 

bclarkie wrote:
Marlith wrote:
Only one in the last year and 380 or something like that positive. One can hope for the best.




Boy does that look minty. :o  M, that by any chance didnt have a BIN on it did it? Evrything else that they are selling does and I am hoping that you didnt knock off the BIN with a $10 bid. :)




Naw...no BIN. If it had I might have used it.


Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 04, 2021

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:14 pm 
 

WTF is going on here?! This is absolute insanity this past week. 2 sets of shrinked R1-3 modules and 2 shrinked RPGA1s, a Daystar West Pharoah, Tournament modules all over the place, and now a Fazzle. 8O   Dammit there is only so much money to go around. :x  Anyone else planning on putting up something rare and awesome that I don't own, so that I can just sit there and drool some more?  :oops:


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  


Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3797
Joined: Feb 23, 2005
Last Visit: Jul 15, 2021

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:21 pm 
 

bclarkie wrote:WTF is going on here?! This is absolute insanity this past week. 2 sets of shrinked R1-3 modules and 2 shrinked RPGA1s, a Daystar West Pharoah, Tournament modules all over the place, and now a Fazzle. 8O  Dammit there is only so much money to go around. :x Anyone else planning on putting up something rare and awesome that I don't own, so that I can just sit there and drool some more? :oops:




Brian, didn't I PM you about another upcoming auction?  Should be hitting ebay very soon, I think.

  

User avatar

Verbose Collector

Posts: 1271
Joined: Jan 09, 2005
Last Visit: Nov 17, 2020
Location: Azeroth

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:22 pm 
 

bclarkie wrote:WTF is going on here?! This is absolute insanity this past week. 2 sets of shrinked R1-3 modules and 2 shrinked RPGA1s, a Daystar West Pharoah, Tournament modules all over the place, and now a Fazzle. 8O  Dammit there is only so much money to go around. :x Anyone else planning on putting up something rare and awesome that I don't own, so that I can just sit there and drool some more? :oops:




I feel secure in saying I will not be offering up anything as rare as all those :(  



Because I have none  :cry:



But then again you can't take it with you  :wink:


Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:24 pm 
 

bclarkie wrote:WTF is going on here?! This is absolute insanity this past week. 2 sets of shrinked R1-3 modules and 2 shrinked RPGA1s, a Daystar West Pharoah, Tournament modules all over the place, and now a Fazzle. 8O  Dammit there is only so much money to go around. :x Anyone else planning on putting up something rare and awesome that I don't own, so that I can just sit there and drool some more? :oops:




but i thought you had 2 of everything? :)



  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 04, 2021

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:30 pm 
 

killjoy32 wrote:but i thought you had 2 of everything? :)




Nope, just 2 of everything that creep has, which obviously isnt much. :oops:


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:32 pm 
 

bclarkie wrote:
killjoy32 wrote:but i thought you had 2 of everything? :)




Nope, just 2 of everything that creep has, which obviously isnt much. :oops:




ahhhh i see :) well you have loads more than me chummer :)



  

User avatar

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 2459
Joined: Nov 06, 2002
Last Visit: Jul 05, 2021
Location: Queensland, Australia

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:34 pm 
 

bclarkie wrote:WTF is going on here?! This is absolute insanity this past week. 2 sets of shrinked R1-3 modules and 2 shrinked RPGA1s, a Daystar West Pharoah, Tournament modules all over the place, and now a Fazzle. 8O  Dammit there is only so much money to go around. :x Anyone else planning on putting up something rare and awesome that I don't own, so that I can just sit there and drool some more? :oops:




I resemble that quote...



actually had an email out of the blue from troll & toad wanting to buy all my extra stuff (from my web site) had a quick look at their web site and I can see what they are tring to sell em for, and I think I know what they will offer me...



Brette:)

 WWW  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 5634
Joined: Jun 30, 2003
Last Visit: Jul 27, 2021
Location: New Hampsha

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:12 pm 
 

Note:



I have stressed for a long time that there was no evidence of a 2nd printing. I have no idea where the notion of a second printing came from, but I have never seen one, and no one I know has ever seen one. I believe that at some point, someone ended up with or made a photocopy (hence the single sides) and tried to convince the world it was real. Unless a second printing can be substantiated, I'd say it should be stripped from the description.


If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

 WWW  


Sage Collector

Posts: 2639
Joined: Jan 23, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 11, 2006

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:09 pm 
 

Deadlord36 wrote:Note:



I have stressed for a long time that there was no evidence of a 2nd printing. I have no idea where the notion of a second printing came from, but I have never seen one, and no one I know has ever seen one. I believe that at some point, someone ended up with or made a photocopy (hence the single sides) and tried to convince the world it was real. Unless a second printing can be substantiated, I'd say it should be stripped from the description.


No comment 'bout the seller's "none have been know[n] to have been sold since 1996", Frank?

*coughs* Not so well informed, phps... :)



Nice to see; and to know there are another four minty(?) copies out there in addition to this one, btw. *points to letter*

  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 04, 2021

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:14 pm 
 

harami2000 wrote:
Deadlord36 wrote:Note:



I have stressed for a long time that there was no evidence of a 2nd printing. I have no idea where the notion of a second printing came from, but I have never seen one, and no one I know has ever seen one. I believe that at some point, someone ended up with or made a photocopy (hence the single sides) and tried to convince the world it was real. Unless a second printing can be substantiated, I'd say it should be stripped from the description.


No comment 'bout the seller's "none have been know[n] to have been sold since 1996", Frank?

*coughs* Not so well informed, phps... :)



Nice to see; and to know there are another four mint copies out there in addition to this one, btw. *points to letter*




 *<pulls out crystal ball>*



I have a feeling that it will not even be the only one in the next 2 months. :o


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 5634
Joined: Jun 30, 2003
Last Visit: Jul 27, 2021
Location: New Hampsha

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:34 pm 
 

I did notice that, David. Didn't think it was worth mentioning.

Unless I'm mistaken, it was T&T who fuked me out of a VERY expensive auction. I'll check my notes. If so....................... muahahahaha!!!


If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

 WWW  
Next
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 1 of 812, 3 ... 678