Please help with White Plume Mountain checklist
Author

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:32 pm 

Here's a possible plan to take some of the rust off: just go through the "Academy scenes" in the prelude chapter of the main NWN adventure.

Don't even worry about your character or gathering treasure; just follow the dialogue as the NPCs remind you how to use the map function, the inventory function, the journal function, etc. As soon as it all comes back to you, check out the Vault for an adventure you've never played before.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:41 pm 

yeah that sounds like a good plan....but.....cant.....resist...the pulllllllll.......queen....demonweb.....pits.........must....check......it out

:D

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:51 pm 

deimos3428 wrote:Official White Plume Mountain Checklist:[list]
? Wave
? Whelm
? Blackrazor

:)

How true. I think most of us, back in the day, probably had one or more of those weapons earmarked for our characters. It was just the formality of having someone actually DM the damn thing that slowed us all down.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:03 pm 

I have played several of the module adaptations in the Vault. Mind you, I don't have much free time so it takes me several weeks to finish anything with size and scope. Usually for an hour or two after the kids are down for the night.

Anyway, you have got to check out N1 Against the Cult of the Reptile God. It is awesome. Probably one of the best remakes out there. Stays extremely close to the actual module with a few nice twists. Very, very well done. The U-series by (oraweb??) is also excellent, especially U1.

I played one of the WPMs a couple years ago...I think it was good, but I don't remember who did it.

And I could've bought these damn modules off the 1$ rack!!!

New modules for your Old School game http://pacesettergames.com/

Everything Pacesetter at http://pacesettergames.blog.com/

Previous