Dear CreepyDealer
Author

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:21 am 

sorry i needed to say this. i dont normally like getting into this kind of thing, but BC is right in this instance.

this is something that is wrong with the world today.

should one just stand there and take all the shit, "because it isnt right to stoop to their level". no you are right, it isnt right to stoop to their level. but sometimes, it is the only way to tackle something and achieve your end, which its moral, IS something better, then what the originators moral is.

i am the same, if someone attacked me personally like that, i would throw down the gauntlet and come out all guns blazing let me tell you. but then, thats because i am very impulsive.

as david said, all he has simply done is pull things that are already in the public eye.

this forum is meant to be about discussion and a collecting community. unfortunately, to have that, it takes all newcomers to at least adhere to some reasonable decorum, wouldnt you say?

anyway, what goes around comes around. anything mr c has done wrong, it will come back and haunt him someday, as it does to us all.

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:27 pm 

harami2000 wrote: ust like having the following in both profiles was his own choice.

Interests: Responding to Losers

"Proffesional Collectibles Dealer" (sic) ?

I especially love creeps tagline:

creep1962 the numb nuts wrote:Ignoring pessimists who continue to say "how could that sell for that ?" I continue to take advantage of the strengthening, escalating, very valuable D&D collectibles market. Its been a long time coming, Where it wil stop, nobody knows.

What a moron. :roll: Does anyone think that he really realizes that he selles plastic figures for a living and that Fortune magazine will not be calling him anytime soon to set up an interview :?: :!: Nothing wrong with owning your own small business selling gaming stuff at all, but getting rich doing is not going to happen.

Another question, since its quite obvious that he doesnt realize that just about all the big guns either post here or browse this forum, that if he is actually successfuly outbids everyone in an auction that there is a reason for it. Does anyone think that he might eventually realize that if the top bidders from this forum are outbid on a particular auction, that they are not very likely to turn around and pay double for that exact same item once he places it in his store for 2 times that amount that he won it for??? Guess not. :roll:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:34 pm 

Funny, I had a feeling this guy was in real estate.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:35 pm 

Another question. Does anyone think creepy realizes that there are folks on this forum who have been buying and selling this stuff on line since the early 1990's and that this is not just some newly discovered ground he is trying to find????

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:52 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:If someone attacked me personally like that, i would throw down the gauntlet and come out all guns blazing let me tell you.

Frank is still finding bits of Maxwell under his hood.  :wink:

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:03 pm 

mbassoc2003 wrote:Frank is still finding bits of Maxwell under his hood. :wink:

abso-feckin-lutely! a guy after my own heart if there ever was one! :D

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Previous