Dear CreepyDealer
Author

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:47 pm 

Looks like another satisfied creep customer:

eBay Feedback Profile for pumpkindude2002

eBay Feedback Profile for creep1962

Apparently this guy thinks creep needs hooked on phonics too. :P  I am starting to see a theme here. :lol:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:49 pm 

Sorry to spoil the party folks. But sadness is googling someone's real name and dragging it through the muck in open forum. It is clear he made his name available by mistake but it doesn't make it fair game.

I dont agree with the guy's selling practices and many have right to complain.... as he has the right to defend or whatever he attempted to do.

A bit of perspective is in order.

"before chuck even gets in the room, you can feel the bad-ness." -Al

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:56 pm 

Adam Shultz wrote:Sorry to spoil the party folks. But sadness is googling someone's real name and dragging it through the muck in open forum. It is clear he made his name available by mistake but it doesn't make it fair game.

I dont agree with the guy's selling practices and many have right to complain.... as he has the right to defend or whatever he attempted to do.

A bit of perspective is in order.

I agree in principle with what you say, however whenever someone comes here and not only addresses me by my name without really knowing me and without my consent, and then has the audacity to call me stupid and that I am a loser, I think that kind of throws out the rulebook on differences of opinion and puts it into a different territory.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:02 am 

Naw. It puts you on the same level as them if you stoop to it. And my comment wasn't even directed at you at all as you didn't research the real name and google it.

This stuff is difficult to read at times and has little to do with the hobby in general outside of encounters on ebay. Fun is reading about new finds, unknown printings, unknown objects. I guess flame fighting with unscrupulous ebay/online sellers is as well to some folks but there should be some perspective to it.

No offense intended at you at all BClarkie. Just an opinion.  :)

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:09 am 

Adam Shultz wrote:Naw. It puts you on the same level as them if you stoop to it. And my comment wasn't even directed at you at all as you didn't research the real name and google it.

This stuff is difficult to read at times and has little to do with the hobby in general outside of encounters on ebay. Fun is reading about new finds, unknown printings, unknown objects. I guess flame fighting with unscrupulous ebay/online sellers is as well to some folks but there should be some perspective to it.

No offense intended at you at all BClarkie. Just an opinion. :)

No offense taken. :)   Believe me, I would much rather share all the good things about collecting all this stuff with everyone here, then deal with the other side of it.  In retrospect, you are right about not stooping to that level, so I am going to refrain from further comments about this particular individual personally. :)

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:21 am 

Adam Shultz wrote:Naw. It puts you on the same level as them if you stoop to it. And my comment wasn't even directed at you at all as you didn't research the real name and google it.

Since when has research been "stooping" to anyone's level, Adam?

The man has declared he is an expert in "appraisal" and that he intends to take over the D&D world by force! :o :P

If you don't want to know what his background is to justify that stated "expertise", don't read it. It is of interest to some, however, and is publicly available.

JMO, of course... ;)

The registration process clearly states "Username" not "Real name", so that was his own choice even though he thought better "after the event".

Just like having the following in both profiles was his own choice.

Interests: Responding to Losers

"Proffesional Collectibles Dealer" (sic) ?

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:25 am 

Adam Shultz wrote:This stuff is difficult to read at times and has little to do with the hobby in general outside of encounters on ebay. Fun is reading about new finds, unknown printings, unknown objects.

Try another thread, then? :)

I'm only just passing through here, too...

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:29 am 

It is only my opinion, dude. I find googling someone's real name to be...well....creepy.

I created this thread to make it easier to not read it in fact. So I guess I will be seeing you in another thread.  :D

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:50 am 

Adam Shultz wrote:It is only my opinion, dude. I find googling someone's real name to be...well....creepy.

Is in the same boat as flicking through a telephone directory or newspaper, researching or otherwise, IMO ^^

Adam Shultz wrote:I created this thread to make it easier to not read it in fact. So I guess I will be seeing you in another thread. :D

Sounds cool to me :)

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:06 am 

Sue Google then. It's their fault for making the info available. Reminds me of those flaming liberals who think that guns kill people, though I've never seen a gun pull it's own trigger.

He was the one who opened his throat to the blade. Too bad if he doesn't like the results. I warned him not to piss in our yard, and he didn't take it seriously.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:08 am 

I'm actually a bit jealous. I got a bit of minor attention with the skinhead and mullethead pics, but nothing like this.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:15 am 

Deadlord36 wrote:I'm actually a bit jealous. I got a bit of minor attention with the skinhead and mullethead pics, but nothing like this.

*lol*

The dark side always has all the fun and attention?

(And I don't mean us "snipers").

Time for drastic action, Frank? ;) :D

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:21 am 

sorry i needed to say this. i dont normally like getting into this kind of thing, but BC is right in this instance.

this is something that is wrong with the world today.

should one just stand there and take all the shit, "because it isnt right to stoop to their level". no you are right, it isnt right to stoop to their level. but sometimes, it is the only way to tackle something and achieve your end, which its moral, IS something better, then what the originators moral is.

i am the same, if someone attacked me personally like that, i would throw down the gauntlet and come out all guns blazing let me tell you. but then, thats because i am very impulsive.

as david said, all he has simply done is pull things that are already in the public eye.

this forum is meant to be about discussion and a collecting community. unfortunately, to have that, it takes all newcomers to at least adhere to some reasonable decorum, wouldnt you say?

anyway, what goes around comes around. anything mr c has done wrong, it will come back and haunt him someday, as it does to us all.

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:27 pm 

harami2000 wrote: ust like having the following in both profiles was his own choice.

Interests: Responding to Losers

"Proffesional Collectibles Dealer" (sic) ?

I especially love creeps tagline:

creep1962 the numb nuts wrote:Ignoring pessimists who continue to say "how could that sell for that ?" I continue to take advantage of the strengthening, escalating, very valuable D&D collectibles market. Its been a long time coming, Where it wil stop, nobody knows.

What a moron. :roll: Does anyone think that he really realizes that he selles plastic figures for a living and that Fortune magazine will not be calling him anytime soon to set up an interview :?: :!: Nothing wrong with owning your own small business selling gaming stuff at all, but getting rich doing is not going to happen.

Another question, since its quite obvious that he doesnt realize that just about all the big guns either post here or browse this forum, that if he is actually successfuly outbids everyone in an auction that there is a reason for it. Does anyone think that he might eventually realize that if the top bidders from this forum are outbid on a particular auction, that they are not very likely to turn around and pay double for that exact same item once he places it in his store for 2 times that amount that he won it for??? Guess not. :roll:

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:34 pm 

Funny, I had a feeling this guy was in real estate.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:35 pm 

Another question. Does anyone think creepy realizes that there are folks on this forum who have been buying and selling this stuff on line since the early 1990's and that this is not just some newly discovered ground he is trying to find????

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:52 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:If someone attacked me personally like that, i would throw down the gauntlet and come out all guns blazing let me tell you.

Frank is still finding bits of Maxwell under his hood.  :wink:

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:03 pm 

mbassoc2003 wrote:Frank is still finding bits of Maxwell under his hood. :wink:

abso-feckin-lutely! a guy after my own heart if there ever was one! :D

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

PreviousNext