Jim Roslof Commissions!
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:07 pm 

Hey everyone - I just heard back from Jim Roslof, and he is willing to consider private commissions for classic D&D style artwork.

Anyone who is interested:

PM me your email address, and I will pass them along to Jim who will then get directly in touch with you.

It would be helpful if you also mentioned what you were interested in, and a price range.

Pat

"Life is short, art is forever, and the credit card bills to buy the art last just slightly longer."

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:07 pm 

Nice.  8)

If anyone takes him up please post the results here.

"before chuck even gets in the room, you can feel the bad-ness." -Al

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:36 pm 

Here is the contact for Jeff Dee.....

http://www.io.com/unigames/rates.html

Dont any of you bastages try to horn in on my reserves!! I am writing him to tell him the check is on the way!!!!

PS> I just got the four original Goodman Games painting by Jeff in the mail and they are really stunning. They are much better in rl than in digital imagery!

"before chuck even gets in the room, you can feel the bad-ness." -Al

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:06 pm 

Adam Shultz wrote:Here is the contact for Jeff Dee.....

http://www.io.com/unigames/rates.html

Dont any of you bastages try to horn in on my reserves!! I am writing him to tell him the check is on the way!!!!

PS> I just got the four original Goodman Games painting by Jeff in the mail and they are really stunning. They are much better in rl than in digital imagery!

Thanks for the effort from the guys here to make this happen. Man, I just love this forum....I've met some true friends here, and gotten some great advice and some great deals.  This is just another example of how 90% of the members here are true class acts. And don't worry guys about poaching any existing art work, I know for myself I'm interested in originals only at this time.  I hope there is a good response from the members of this forum as we should all give back for the great memories these guys gave us...and just think what we would be getting in return!

Mike B.