The geekiest thing you've ever done ...
Author

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:51 am 

Well on the geekyness factor scale I guess I do not rate that high.  I just cannot think of anything that even remotely is similar to what your experiences are.

Me and my friends would stay up all night playing D & D during the summer, that's it.  Nothing weird, no slightly eschew sexual experiences, no dolls, no crazed horses, or buying of buddies champaings (no of my buddies ever made champaings).

I've lived an incredible boring life.

Martin

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:49 am 

How about creating a vast and details-oriented website dedicated to every minute printing of every TSR D&D product? A site which encourages hundreds of others to spend large amounts of money hunting down these products?

I'm nominating FoulFoot for the prize. :D

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:28 am 

mbassoc2003 wrote:
afoolandhis$ wrote:My mom caught me masturbating to one of those fairly arousing drawings in the Basic Rules - a chick in chainmail or something, with erect nipples.

.....and that was just last week!

:lol:  :lol:

How did you know my mom was visiting last week for Thanksgiving?

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:43 am 

afoolandhis$ wrote:My mom caught me masturbating to one of those fairly arousing drawings in the Basic Rules - a chick in chainmail or something, with erect nipples.

Moldvay Basic, pg. B20.  Coincidentally, the geekiest thing I ever did was look that up. ;)

YIM  
Previous