Actual Artwork
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:45 am 

The way I see it. What is the worst that can happen if you track these guys down and ask them for the 1000th time if they have anything old to sell. The fact of the matter is I think they do.

For example, Tim Truman just 2 months ago finally sold off his original cover to Blizzard Pass. Tim has sold lots of stuff in the past yet held onto that for sentimental purposes I guess. I missed this sale by Tim by like 2 weeks. I asked him if he had anything for sale and he said it was all gone. I tend to understand that to mean that everything he is willing to sell is all gone. So I will ask him again sometime next year.

PS. Dathon, if you score with any of these guys will you please drop me a line if they have anything additional to purchase that you aren't interested in?  :wink:

"before chuck even gets in the room, you can feel the bad-ness." -Al

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:07 am 

Adam Shultz wrote:
PS. Dathon, if you score with any of these guys will you please drop me a line if they have anything additional to purchase that you aren't interested in? :wink:

I probably won't get around to asking them until well after the holidays when I return from an overseas trip, but I will certainly let you know if I get any news.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:22 pm 

Cool!

I have learned that these guys are far more motivated before the holidays for some xmas cash it would seem. Might keep it in mind. :wink:

"before chuck even gets in the room, you can feel the bad-ness." -Al

Previous