ITALIAN UNOFFICIAL D&D MODULES ARCHIVE
Author

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 2:17 pm 

Greetings, fellow collectors. On my 'service' website I have posted an *almost* complete of the Italian D&D items produced by companies other from Editrice Giochi (the official D&D publisher in Italy). It's a long list and I have posted online all the covers of the modules I own (they are *a lot*) along a comment in Italian (longer) and in English (shorter). You can check yourself the amazing Italian D&D production at:

404 Not Found

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 6:19 am 

Sotterraneo wrote:Greetings, fellow collectors. On my 'service' website I have posted an *almost* complete of the Italian D&D items produced by companies other from Editrice Giochi (the official D&D publisher in Italy). It's a long list and I have posted online all the covers of the modules I own (they are *a lot*) along a comment in Italian (longer) and in English (shorter). You can check yourself the amazing Italian D&D production at:

404 Not Found

I forgot: I have inserted the covers of the TSR 1989, 1990 and 1991 catalogs and updated the descriptions in the file.

Verbose Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 3:33 pm 

Too bad the pictures weren't a little bigger.  The covers look pretty interesting.