Feedback for private sales?
Author

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:28 am 

Was looking through the post listings and was wondering if there was a place on the Acaeum to leave feedback/thanks for a private deal from other members here?

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:19 pm 

Good point,  I like to think I can trust regular Acaeum members and have had a great service from BClarkie, Killjoy32 and Johnhuck via private sales so far.  I also look out for thses guys and others when buying on eBay, Mbassoc springs to mind.

I like the fact that we can trade without using the evilBay system.  

One point comes to mind and that is that a lot of people do business privately for that reason, they want to keep it Private.  I'm not sure, but I suspect my $2500 for my ST1 was a better price here than I'd have got on eBay for that very reason.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:22 pm 

I did a deal with Bclarkie that went excellent.  Add that to his feedback.  Also Frank from Germany and a few others I just can't remember right now.

J

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:24 pm 

well i have dealt with johnhuck,mbassoc,bclarkie,draco76,plaag,BTB,dathon, aneoth, badmike, jonhargreaves and prb others i cant think of right now. the transactions whether they have been buying or selling have all been spot on and i have no complaints whatsoever, but only quality praise for all.

Al

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:29 pm 

Basically my thoughts behind the thread was that you could post , just to thank someone, after a private deal was made here.

So add Reindeergamez to that list also, I just recieved my World's Largest Dungeon that he was offering to Acaeum members at a great price.

Now will I ever run it ? Hopefully I can pawn that duty off to another buddy if I promise to take Guinness off the kegerator and put on Bud Light  :cry:

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:42 pm 

oh yeah have dealt with reiny twice now too - great to deal with & would recommend to all....but then i would say the same of all i have dealt with off here - great bunch o peeps

Al

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:57 pm 

I have always had a perfect transaction with every member, either on eBay or privately. My thanks to all of you whom I have done business with!!!

John

"Everyone is entitled to Al's opinion."

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:04 pm 

I have dealt with a lot of folks here both privately and on EBay and all were great transactions. As a matter of fact, now that I think of it,  I have almost only exclusively sold privately here. :o  I did buy a very nice chainmail from deimos, I also managed a very nice trade with Killjoy and I have also been the beneficary of some very nice "Free" stuff courtesy of the one and only BTB. :D Also, publically I would like to thank Xaxaxe, BTB, afoolandhis$$$, plevich, KingofPain, and ifearyeti who did not welch on their OB3 bets in the most recent contest. :P

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:14 pm 

Let's see if I can remember everyone that I have bought from that posts here.

Badmike
beyondthebreach
bbarsh
bclarkie
burntwire
(see a trend here?)
draco76
guido-the-gypsy

All of the above guys are great sellers.  I can't say enough good things about 'em.  Especially badmike since he lives just 30 minutes away.   :wink:   After almost a year of trekking to his house for get togethers, he was finally able to come to my new house for a look-see.

Hopefully I didnt forget anyone.  If so, it's only because their Ebay handle is drastically different from their Acaeum handle.

Now will I ever run it ? Hopefully I can pawn that duty off to another buddy if I promise to take Guinness off the kegerator and put on Bud Light  

If your friend makes you replace a keg of Guinness with Bud Light then he isn't your friend now is he?  :D

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:23 pm 

KingOfPain wrote:Let's see if I can remember everyone that I have bought from that posts here.

Badmike
beyondthebreach
bbarsh
bclarkie
burntwire
(see a trend here?)
draco76
guido-the-gypsy

All of the above guys are great sellers. I can't say enough good things about 'em. Especially badmike since he lives just 30 minutes away.  :wink:  After almost a year of trekking to his house for get togethers, he was finally able to come to my new house for a look-see.
:D

Yeh, yet another Acaeum memeber with a cooler Guy-Room than mine  :cry: You have a nice setup King, wish I could do the same, but my wife won't let me have anymore room for a D&D museum/gameroom like IO.  You've seen my office, I think she's afraid it'll turn out like that (probably right) if she gives me anymore room.  Nice house btw!

Mike B.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:27 pm 

I've just received the Jade Hare from Badmike and I want to state (there's no need I know ...) how a perfect transaction it has been.
Thank you very much!

So I use this occasion and this thread to thank every acaeum member I've known:

Beyondthebreach
Sotterraneo
Killjoy
Deadlord
Juliabulia
Badmike
Burntwire
Harami2000
Afoolandhis$
Bclarkie
Foolfoot...

Sorry if I forget someone.
As a matter of fact, this is just to say thank to all of Acaeum members (listed or not) for this beautiful site and this beautiful forum.
Most of all, for this beautiful community.
Thank you.

Have a nice ... what you want.

Giorgio