CC4 Night Howlers
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:13 pm 

Anyone got a copy of this that needs to go to a good home? I'd love to support Acaeum rather than get ca-ca on eBay.

There are no bad editions of D&D, just Boring Players and Unimaginative DMs.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:57 pm 

Bump.

Anyone?

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:57 am 

I am not surprised by the lack of response here. All four of PC1-4 are undervalued in relation to many other modules and accessories. Sure, they come across ebay, but they are usually battered. I am still looking for one or two of them in collectable condition, and have been watching for a long time.

And I could've bought these damn modules off the 1$ rack!!!

New modules for your Old School game http://pacesettergames.com/

Everything Pacesetter at http://pacesettergames.blog.com/

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:42 am 

Sorry man, I only have one and its for me. :)

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:06 pm 

bbarsh wrote:I am not surprised by the lack of response here. All four of PC1-4 are undervalued in relation to many other modules and accessories. Sure, they come across ebay, but they are usually battered. I am still looking for one or two of them in collectable condition, and have been watching for a long time.

Oops...the CC in the title threw me off.  (Even though they are "Creature Crucibles" for some reason the product codes are PC...weird.)

As I recall, these didn't sell very well, and I remember seeing full boxes of this series sitting in shops for years.  I'll take a look around and see what turns up, but no promises.

YIM  

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:17 pm 

Just finally landed a collectable version of Night Howlers myself after nearly 2 years of looking.  I would keep an eye on the resellers' stores like Titan and Noble Knight, someone with a fairly accurate and dependable eye for ratings.  The outer cover of that series is -- I don't know -- weaker than normal, which I think accounts for their generally poor shape.

Just my two cents.

"Remember, wherever you go... there you are."

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:15 pm 

deimos3428 wrote:I'll take a look around and see what turns up, but no promises.

Good news is I found one. Bad news is it's G/VG, and they wanted $39.95 plus tax. They have a Top Ballista in similar condition for $24.95, too.  :roll:

It wasn't a total waste, though -- I picked up a 2nd print Arduin Grimoire Vol 1. for 12 bucks. :)

YIM  

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:45 pm 

I might be able to get one in original shrink.  Would that meet your needs?  How much are you looking to spend?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:11 pm 

tfm wrote:I might be able to get one in original shrink. Would that meet your needs? How much are you looking to spend?

Well, shrink is ideal as it means great condition, but I am a heathen that would OPEN ( 8O  8O  8O ) to read and use.

Seriously, I'm just looking for open in Good shape, and most importantly with all maps/booklets/etc included.