Assistance required with transfer of funds to US bank acct..
Author

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:31 pm 

bclarkie wrote:David, check your PMs as soon as possible. The one PM I sent you is very time sensitive. :)

Hmm... Indeed. :?
Cheers. I hadn't spotted that synchronicity, just the overall pattern. Stranger and stranger...?

=
(aside: Thanks for that offer, Bill. I might also try to find a seller who's actually willing to adhere to their "signed and sealed" deal, should there be a next time I need to carry out such an "addressless" money transfer.
Hey, one month honeymoon...! How many times was that around the world? Best wishes to you both :))

(aside/2: Yeah, thanks too, Al. Let me know if you have any luck moving to the US! :P I drew a blank on that...).

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:46 pm 

harami2000 wrote:(aside/2: Yeah, thanks too, Al. Let me know if you have any luck moving to the US! :P I drew a blank on that...).

yeah its almost worth moving just so you can get stuff easier :)

mind you i still like the idea of that Saskatchewan place! :)

Are we nearly there yet?

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:56 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:yeah its almost worth moving just so you can get stuff easier :)

Yeah, ain't that the truth!

killjoy32 wrote:mind you i still like the idea of that Saskatchewan place! :)

BC would be more convenient Image Closer to the cats ;) ^^

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:11 pm 

harami2000 wrote:Many thanks to the one board member who offered their services to assist with the transfer of funds.

David,
Sorry you had to hang on that one.  For what it's worth, I'd be happy to help in the future (given a bit more detail, but I'm sure that would've been forthcoming).  I happened to be tied up in a heavy negotiation when this unfolded.

Previous