9518 Treasure Tales  -- where are you?
Author

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:20 pm 

harami2000 wrote:
bclarkie wrote:Are you saying there is a Outdoor Geos on EBay right now. If so please point me in the right direction. :)

How difficult can that be to find? :roll: (sorry, fluffs)

Their "accessories are in excellent condition with only minor wear" quote is totally untrue in this case, alas. (Worth having, perhaps, but I'd recommend their pics first- all four megs worth of them!)

Aaaagh!  Sees auction counter steadily rising.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:21 pm 

johnhuck wrote:
bclarkie wrote:
Are you saying there is a Outdoor Geos on EBay right now. If so please point me in the right direction. :)

No, he's not. Please move along...

Too late. :twisted:  Damn it and I actually saw that auction and never saw them. :?

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:32 pm 

johnhuck wrote:Aaaagh! Sees auction counter steadily rising.

Hrrr... well, OK; just in case some sucker goes and lobs in a $100 bid without asking for pics...

And I repeat "accessories are in excellent condition with only minor wear"! 8O

(or, as they say, VGC :lol:)

=
(apologies for hijacking the thread)

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:34 pm 

All except one thing; one small, seemingly insignificant item which has never crossed my path, not in a reseller's store, not on e-bay, nowhere -- TSR9518 Treasure Tales.

I'm REALLY afraid to say this: I have one :D

(I can virtually guarantee we will see a few copies on ebay within 1 months time).  

Can you read my mind Paul? I'm having one up for auction in about.....20 hours :D

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:37 pm 

harami2000 wrote:
And I repeat "accessories are in excellent condition with only minor wear"! 8O

(or, as they say, VGC :lol:)

Hey, they were in excellent condition until you asked for the extra pictures of them. All that extra work you put the seller made him hungry! 8O 8O :lol:

Back to your regularly schedule Treasure Tales thread. :)

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:49 pm 

I forget if we like or hate this seller, but I remember him being mentioned somewhere.  :oops:

In any case, it sounds like he reads the forums...he's got a Treasure Tales up. I'd ask for a pic.

cgi.ebay.ca/Treasure-Tales-TSR-9518-AD- ... dZViewItem

YIM  

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:04 pm 

We like him very much!!
The treasure tales came in a FR box I got recently - it and a couple of mods were in the photo but not in the listing - I paid too much but I considered it a risk worth taking, just in case the extras were anything special.
Anyway I'll try and sort a photo, but it is in excellent nick
Carl

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:40 pm 

carl3369 wrote:We like him very much!!
The treasure tales came in a FR box I got recently - it and a couple of mods were in the photo but not in the listing - I paid too much but I considered it a risk worth taking, just in case the extras were anything special.
Anyway I'll try and sort a photo, but it is in excellent nick
Carl

Hehehe...I've got to make a spreadsheet to keep all your names straight, sorry.  :lol: I'll add you to my favorite sellers list, that'll help. ;)

YIM  

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:03 am 

deimos3428 wrote:Hehehe...I've got to make a spreadsheet to keep all your names straight, sorry. :lol:

When you do, please send me a copy, Deimos! :D

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:20 am 

Thanks to everyone who responded on this thread.

It's a karma thing -- I'm looking for this item diligently every day for 3 months, and one is posted on e-bay about 4 hours after I start this thread. :roll:

"Remember, wherever you go... there you are."

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:31 am 

Yama-Arashi wrote:It's a karma thing -- I'm looking for this item diligently every day for 3 months, and one is posted on e-bay about 4 hours after I start this thread. :roll:

.... and all of a sudden you're bidding against the whole board to get your hands on it. :D  :lol:

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:24 am 

mbassoc2003 wrote:.... and all of a sudden you're bidding against the whole board to get your hands on it.  

Well, if worse comes to worse, there's the 144 dollar copy on amazon.com or I can just fork over the 30 euro shipping fee for the copy in Germany 8O

"Remember, wherever you go... there you are."

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:36 am 

Anyone know what this looks like? I can't seem to find a picture on any of the usual websites.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:21 am 

Well, this little item certainly seems to have attracted a lot of interest.  Here it is:  (mind you, it's just the cover)

"Gleemonex makes it feel like it's seventy-two degrees in your head... all... the... time! "

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:18 pm 

Treasure tales is an excellent suppliment, I just pulled mine out the other day and am going to use it in my ongoing campaign.

J

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Previous