Powerseller on Ebay
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:23 pm 

After listing a large amount of items on Ebay, I am on the verge of becoming a powerseller.  Is there any advantage to this label at all?  Is it just a badge?  I don't get it, why would anybody want to be a powerseller?

J

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:47 pm 

Blackmoor wrote:After listing a large amount of items on Ebay, I am on the verge of becoming a powerseller. Is there any advantage to this label at all? Is it just a badge? I don't get it, why would anybody want to be a powerseller?

J

eBay usually responds to my questions within 12 hours or so.  They have a special powerseller support team.  (That's about all I can say good about it).

"Gleemonex makes it feel like it's seventy-two degrees in your head... all... the... time! "

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:21 pm 

Yep, other than the "priority customer service" it's really just a joke.  Although last year ebay did send me a Christmas present.  =)

And... You can start EVERY EMAIL you ever send with your "title"  :)

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:03 pm 

If you become a powerseller you can tell everyone when you ask them questions. It will make them think you're big and important and they might give you preferental treatment. :D

This week I've been mostly eating . . . chicken and wild rice soup.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:19 am 

mbassoc2003 wrote:If you become a powerseller you can tell everyone when you ask them questions. It will make them think you're big and important and they might give you preferental treatment. :D

XX platinum super dooper great and proud Powerseller :twisted:  :twisted:
Accept no less!!!!

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!