eBay down?
Author

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:12 am 

bclarkie wrote:
shaggymatt36 wrote:Hello deimos, that G1 is on its way promise! but posting to the colonies always seems to take forever. Feel free to contact me if it gets overdue. Matt :)

Hiya Matt, dont you also post here under the name red_bus. :)

isnt red_bus from down south somewhere, whereas matt is a northerner?

Are we nearly there yet?

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:32 am 

Hi there,  I was a southern softie but moved north a few years back to enjoy the free lard they give you each time you pop in morrisons. Also have never posted here before under any other alias for those of you who believe in conspiacy theories. Must admit to being long time lurker to keep track of prices and auctions I missed in my searches.Matt :oops:  :lol:

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:40 pm 

Sellers of the world rejoice as shaggymatt is back on ebay with his Eyes of the Eagle, his trusty +3 visa card at his side and his Portable Hole to put all his treasure in. Many thanks to all those who made offers of help and support they are much appreciated. Cheers Matt :D

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:46 pm 

shaggymatt36 wrote:Sellers of the world rejoice as shaggymatt is back on ebay with his Eyes of the Eagle, his trusty +3 visa card at his side and his Portable Hole to put all his treasure in. Many thanks to all those who made offers of help and support they are much appreciated. Cheers Matt :D

*watches matt trip on a stone and stumble while he's showing off*

:D

Are we nearly there yet?

Previous