creep ?
Author

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:19 pm 

buybuy wrote:No, you pay $3 for gas because your a resident of some god-forsaken city in this country. You don't have to be ... you could do the world a favor and kill yourself.

Once again your stupidity rears its ugly head. The reason we are paying over $3 a gallon for gasoline is because of the greedy fuckers that live on this planet. You are just another greedy prick who will do anything you can to make a buck.

As for killing myself....hmmm I just dont think it is going to happen. I have too much to live for. Dirty words, cut-downs, and general bad mouthing is one thing. Degenerating to the point of asking someone to kill themselves is pretty pathetic. What's next? Are you going to resort to racism? You are nothing more than a whiny, know-it-all, piece of shit that has his girlfriend start his battles for him cause he is too big of a pussy to do it himself.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:21 pm 

buybuy wrote:I didn't just stumble onto this sight, I have used portions of it for some time. I was shown the trash in the forum today for the first time, as I really had no clue I was quite so infamous. Like all the great heroes. ;)

Given that you have very little confidence in the "valuations" (agreed, somewhat), I wouldn't have thought you'd take the rest of the content as being 100% accurate.

Both were created by the same people you see in the fora, of course.

Collector

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:26 pm 

Now now, foul language is not acceptable, so I'll have to go. Greed is not the reason for the price of fuel. once again, you need an education. Its called supply and demand. Amazingly, thats the same system these lil' ole books are sold on, and what will ultimately impact the value. I don't , you don't, demand does. K?   DWARF !!!!

Friend of creep.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:29 pm 

buybuy wrote:Now now, foul language is not acceptable, so I'll have to go. Greed is not the reason for the price of fuel. once again, you need an education. Its called supply and demand. Amazingly, thats the same system these lil' ole books are sold on, and what will ultimately impact the value. I don't , you don't, demand does. K? DWARF !!!!

I guess that means that it is shut up time huh? Called out, caught in several lies and now no place to go but home. Back to the grind I guess of ruling the RPG world, mwhahahahaha! Right..............

Umm and one other thing Mr appraiser, when the value of crude oil goes up by 100% and the value of gas goes up 200% there is something more there than supply and demand. Do the math genius.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:31 pm 

buybuy wrote:Now now, foul language is not acceptable, so I'll have to go. Greed is not the reason for the price of fuel. once again, you need an education. Its called supply and demand. Amazingly, thats the same system these lil' ole books are sold on, and what will ultimately impact the value.

Correct; throttle the supply, raise the apparent price or hype the demand.

All can work wonders.

Isn't just that on gas prices, though. Taxation policy is a key element there, too. Hence $7 per gallon in some countries vs. $2 in others.

The gas is one step removed from the fundamental supply/demand step.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:33 pm 

bclarkie wrote:Back to the grind I guess of ruling the RPG world, mwhahahahaha! Right..............

That's more cougie's game: creep just wants your money. (The goods merely facilitate that).

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:39 pm 

Money spent on RPGs this last year-----> $5000.00  8O

Money spent on Creep1962's way overpriced store listings----->$0.00  :o

Watching Creep come here and make a complete Ass out of himself---->PRICELESS. 8)

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:48 pm 

buybuy wrote:Now now, foul language is not acceptable, so I'll have to go. Greed is not the reason for the price of fuel. once again, you need an education. Its called supply and demand. Amazingly, thats the same system these lil' ole books are sold on, and what will ultimately impact the value. I don't , you don't, demand does. K?  DWARF !!!!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Did this guy just call me a dwarf?  My God, whatever will I do now?  :P

Bottom line creep: Perception is reality.  A lot of people that know a lot about this hobby think your prices are ridiculous.  All of the resellers that deal within this hobby think your prices are ridiculous.  Makes sense to me that your prices are indeed ridiculous no matter what your supposed education tells you.  Common-sense 1.  Jack-ass 0.  Thanks for playing.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:51 pm 

Why is it that everytime we have a shady seller on this site the following characteristics come out:

Antognistic

Clearly if creep is such a nice guy he could have come to the acaeum and made friends.

Lies

Seems to me creep started with a lie ...

buybuy wrote: ... I am a friend of creep

Where do the lies end?

Shocking Grammer

Maybe Treasure Chest, Maxwell and Creep are all one person ... take a look at the grammer ... one has to wonder

buybuy wrote: ... I was led over hear by my girlfriend ...

Too Much Time

Creep you have far too much time on your hands for someone who is supposedly very successful. I don't know a single successful business man or woman who would spend the time writing this garbage.

Supposedly Successful

Creep this has to be your biggest lie to date

buybuy wrote: I got out of investing, in real estate,  

If you were successful in real estate you wuld have never given it up ..

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:58 pm 

KingOfPain wrote:
buybuy wrote:Now now, foul language is not acceptable, so I'll have to go. Greed is not the reason for the price of fuel. once again, you need an education. Its called supply and demand. Amazingly, thats the same system these lil' ole books are sold on, and what will ultimately impact the value. I don't , you don't, demand does. K? DWARF !!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did this guy just call me a dwarf? My God, whatever will I do now? :P

Bottom line creep: Perception is reality. A lot of people that know a lot about this hobby think your prices are ridiculous. All of the resellers that deal within this hobby think your prices are ridiculous. Makes sense to me that your prices are indeed ridiculous no matter what your supposed education tells you. Common-sense 1. Jack-ass 0. Thanks for playing.

We have got to get together for a beer sometime. :lol:

improvstone wrote:
Supposedly Successful

Creep this has to be your biggest lie to date

buybuy wrote: I got out of investing, in real estate,

If you were successful in real estate you wuld have never given it up ..

What, you don't think leaving a successful real estate job to sell RPGs and minis on Ebay is a positive career step? :wink: :lol:

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:04 pm 

KingOfPain wrote:Did this guy just call me a dwarf? My God, whatever will I do now? :P

Dun worry too much, KoP, you are sitting on the shoulders of giants. Image

;)

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:07 pm 

bclarkie wrote:What, you don't think leaving a successful real estate job to sell RPGs and minis on Ebay is a positive career step? :wink: :lol:

Sorry Brian there is no comparison ...  :wink:

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:02 pm 

harami2000 wrote:*moves my belated edit*

Traveller wrote:...at the very least you have three fourth print sets...

I'd've been queueing up should anything like that turn up! :D

The 4th(-)s are scarce to say the least.

Not my problem the market hasn't "done anything" about converting the relatively rarity of the white box prints into dollar-terms. Maybe our friend will see to that?

Then that means the rape is even more extensive if these aren't 4ths. That'll teach me to use what I read here as the basis for a discussion. :)

Hopefully though creep there gets the point despite the gaffe.

*adds*

I forgot, I expect too much from the idiot.

Collector

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:10 pm 

Your all being to tough on the creep and buybuy. There just like max.. Good ole boys. Now collect your toys before the cougar bites them or you.

Good luck, peter peter pumpkin eater

Love:)

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:16 pm 

chokensmoke wrote:Your all being to tough on the creep and buybuy. There just like max.. Good ole boys. Now collect your toys before the cougar bites them or you.

Actually I don't believe they are being hard enough on him.  Ripoffs artists like creep hurt everyone, from the smallest collector to the most professional reseller.  Appraising everyone we can of his scummy tactics will go a long way you know.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:18 pm 

Traveller wrote:
chokensmoke wrote:Your all being to tough on the creep and buybuy. There just like max.. Good ole boys. Now collect your toys before the cougar bites them or you.

Actually I don't believe they are being hard enough on him. Ripoffs artists like creep hurt everyone, from the smallest collector to the most professional reseller. Appraising everyone we can of his scummy tactics will go a long way you know.

Trav, if only you knew that who you just responded to. I think that it is the latest reincarnation of Max. :wink:

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:50 pm 

And why are you guys so certain buttbutt is creep?  The style and content look awfully familiar...

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:01 pm 

bclarkie wrote:Trav, if only you knew that who you just responded to. I think that it is the latest reincarnation of Max. :wink:

Thieves flock together yanno.  But I don't know if that was Max.  He was far too sedate, yanno?

PreviousNext