creep ?
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 2 of 51, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author


Sage Collector

Posts: 2639
Joined: Jan 23, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 11, 2006

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:37 pm 
 

buybuy wrote:The old dungeons and dragons game you guys are claiming he sold for around 1,000 dollars, was actually 3 complete sets, one without the box ...He said the people did not bother to read the description inside the listing.


I can read. The only one worth reasonable money was, however, not what it claimed to be.



buybuy wrote:An item sold twice or 3 times in a month on an ebay auction will not tell you what its worth. It will tell you what someone who stumbled onto it in a very confined time of that week, might be willing to pay for it. He said to find an items true value, you must attempt at the highest price, and go odwn over a long period of time.


Nothing I disagree with there.

It still distorts the market badly, not that that's important when the only goal is making short-medium $ then getting out to find another field to play.



buybuy wrote:He knows about your site, and said its bogus, refering me to the price comparisons of sales, and lack of updating on solid sales. He said that is gross incompetence to evaluation.


:D



buybuy wrote:He says this market is so undervalued because of new people coming in to collect and play, he will take advantage of it.


I hear that Beanie Babies are "undervalued" these days. Or did he get out of those in time? ;)



buybuy wrote:(I won't bother to give him a history lesson in RPG collecting, though...).

promises to pay more than the prices outlined at aceum.com


So that's ~$650-700 for the equivalent to those 3 OD&D sets that he sold for $970.

Sounds good to me. :)

  


Sage Collector

Posts: 2639
Joined: Jan 23, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 11, 2006

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:39 pm 
 

KingOfPain wrote:Oh, and I can appraise a week old baloney sandwich for $400. But unless the face of the Virgin Mary is molded into the top of it or it is possesed by the ghost of the pope...no one is going to pay that much for it except the stupid assholes that have way too much money sitting around and have nothing better to do.


Isn't that getting rather close to what "collecting" is all about?



Well, for some people.... :?

  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Dec 25, 2019

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:59 pm 
 

buybuy wrote:I don't really know what the items sell form what they are worth, and I don't care.
Then how are you making any argument at all. You just outed yourself and said that you dont have any idea what you are talking about. [quote=buybuy"]ignorance is bliss.[/quote] That is very apparent in both your posts and your sales strategy.



buybuy wrote:Hmmm .. this lead me to do a little research, and an obvious member here appears to be violating their own priciples. Can we say, hippocrit ?



This is a valuation form this site of oh so knowledable people.



X7 War Rafts of Kron 2 $3 $6 $8 $11 $13 $14


As stated previously the Acaeum is the average price that you can expect to get for an item. My X7 is at exactly what the average amount that you can expect to get for the item in said condition, actually less. :idea:



As a matter of fact lets take a worst case pricing scenario using the Acaems numbers where my auction actually BINs and look at it versus Creeps items in his store.



Lets say my X7 BINs for $34.99, That is 167% above what the average expected said value of this itme should go for. Now lets look at your stuff:



eBay



$497.00 for an R3 Egg of the Phoenix. When you look at the Acaeum listed average price, and we will even give you the benefit of the doubt that it is really in Near Mint condition, the average expected price should be $140.00. :o Now that is a 355% percent above. There is not even a comparison, and I just took a worst case scenario in your favor!!



buybuy wrote:Oh amazing. There are reasonable, rational, people on this site also. And I asked Scott - creep about acoupkle things specificaly. The old dungeons and dragons game you guys are claiming he sold for around 1,000 dollars, was actually 3 complete sets, one without the box, and some other similar timeline published items.




I am not even dicking around anymore. Here, once again is the auction in question:



Ad&d Box Set | eBay



1 set=$970.00

buybuy wrote:He said the people did not bother to read the description inside the listing. Changing description, he said description is opinion based on any single persons methodical approach. His is his, and yours is yours. He aslo pointed out he doesn't have, and has never had a single complaint about an inaccuratly described item.




This of course is also and out and out lie. Proof, not even 2 months ago:



Neutral-Cover is torn, not in unused, nm/mint condition. Maps intact. Shipping average

Buyer tspaulding25 ( 43) Aug-22-05 20:21 5216607658




buybuy wrote: As far as appraisal, he said he could not explain to me the full process
Hmm, I wonder why he wasn't able to do that. It must be that computer in his brain that only allows for him to figure out the cost of the item at them time it is being put into his store but a one week listing on ebay is not an adequate representaion



buybuy wrote: It will tell you what someone who stumbled onto it in a very confined time of that week, might be willing to pay for it. He said to find an items true value, you must attempt at the highest price, and go odwn over a long period of time.




If that is the case then why the sudden decrease in value on the R1-4 set. I guess from someone who is so attuned to the appraisal process who decides after 1 month that his store item has decreased in value by $600.00. Seems like a contadiction there. :?



buybuy wrote: This is my last post
Aww, so sad to see you go.



buybuy wrote:I would say he is very successfully doing just that. He also said he would by your collection for 1.5 times any bonafide offer from your collector buddies.
$22,000 here at least and if you want its, its yours. You can paypal the money to me right now, but put your money where your mouth is....



buybuy wrote: He wants more good stuff, and promises to pay more than the prices outlined at aceum.com
Easy to say hard to actually do. Once again, put your money were your mouth is. I hate to break it to you schmuck but a couple of other facts that need to be pointed out. First off and foremost, I could really care less what you do because I own 3 and 4 of just about everything that you are selling. If you want to try and prey on people's complete lack of knowledge to make money more power to you, but what goes around comes around. Secondly, at leatst 75-80% of the "Real" collecting community visits these board either by posting or by lurking and so you are not fooling anyone with your appraisal bullshit. How funny is it that this site has been in place for over 6 years now monitoring this market, and yet all of a sudden you get involved 5 months ago and you already have the answers to everything. One last thing to point out is that I hope you are a much better appraiser of D&D items then you are of appraising postal cost, because last time I checked you can ship 4 modules for less that $6.00 with insurance by media or first class mail and it does not cost $15.00 to ship out a Silver Anniversary set. :roll:


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  


Collector

Posts: 8
Joined: Oct 02, 2005
Last Visit: Oct 02, 2005

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:00 pm 
 

Isn't this funny. I was led over hear by my girlfriend to show me a bunch garbage from a bunch of people who couldn't appraise a basket of eggs sitting on their table. I told her not to waste her time, but then when I read some of the stuff, I had to laugh so hard. So thanks to you all for allowing me the laugh. I would appreciate a thanks for getting you a higher dollar on your goods. I would explain the procedure of proper analysis and evaluation of unique items, but my guess is over half the people reading this thread are not competent to understand it, furthermore I spent 4 years of my life training apprentiship in appraising, and really don't get paid to pass my "superior than your knowledge" along. Because I'm actaually educated in the business of valuation, and you call yourself that with probably NO formal education in the business, and base your valuation off weeklong auctions on ebay. ha ha ha HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE ??? THATS what you are using for evaluation, and admit it or not, you know its true, and therefore you are a pathetic "guesser" at best. There is guess work involved at finding the top value of items, especially those which are not sold everyday. I WILL find the top of every item I have, and I know this market is so uundervalued, and the sales statistics here are so outdated, that I will buy from anyone, entire collection, whatever, for exactly the price listed on this site, or more ! If my Egg of phoenix is so far overpriced (and I cannot say it is not, it is not sold and therefore no-one, not even you the miserable ignorant waste of oxygen reading this) can say what the value of it is. BUT I will buy ANY, Thats ANY, EVERY SINGLE ONE, from any one here PLEASE STEP UP, because I will buy every single copy put before me for at LEAST $200. And one in the condition of that particular copy, I will pay $300 NOW !!! Put up, or shut up. Come with an education , or don't knock me. Prices of MANY items are right now DOUBLE what they were 6 months ago, and rightfully so. Some are very very hard to find. My SW copy of Wrath is so over proced ??? Then bring your SW copy, and I will give you $80-$100 for it. Prices change people. Values change. Its all worth what a ready willing and able buyer is willing to put down, and you WILL NOT find that running a week - long auction on Ebay. So, you have some SW copy of 80 - 95 D&D you wanna sell ? I'll pay you twice you ever thought you may get for it if you have the balls to sell it. I got out of investing, in real estate, to come right here in the middle of your game people, and I intend to make as much money right in this industry in the next 10 years, as I made in Real Estate.  If you think those items are worth those low-ball prices on the pricing sheet here, I'll pay you more. Unless .... of course .... you all just wish you had something of value.


Friend of creep.

  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Dec 25, 2019

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:19 pm 
 

:roll:


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Dec 25, 2019

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:21 pm 
 

bclarkie wrote:Last post and I am done with this clown.



buybuy wrote:Isn't this funny. I was led over hear by my girlfriend to show me a bunch garbage from a bunch of people who couldn't appraise a basket of eggs sitting on their table. I told her not to waste her time, but then when I read some of the stuff, I had to laugh so hard. So thanks to you all for allowing me the laugh.
You seem rather angry for someone laughing so hard. :roll: I am glad to see that you are now admitting that you are actually creep. :roll: I would explain the procedure of proper analysis and evaluation of unique items, but my guess is over half the people reading this thread are not competent to understand it, furthermore I spent 4 years of my life training apprentiship in appraising, and really don't get paid to pass my "superior than your knowledge" along. Because I'm actaually educated in the business of valuation....
I hope your superior appraising skils are far better than they seem to be right now, oh, and then there is that spelling issue you seem to have as well. :roll: .
buybuy wrote: ha ha ha HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE ??? THATS what you are using for evaluation, and admit it or not, you know its true, and therefore you are a pathetic "guesser" at best.
Once again, if we are pathetic guessers, what exactly are you. We have a basis for our values based on actual sales. What is it you actually use if you are not using numbers??? Umm lets see, would it be a GUESS? :idea:
buybuy wrote:There is guess work involved at finding the top value of items
You completely and absolutely just 100% contradicted your last statement. .
buybuy wrote:I WILL find the top of every item I have, and I know this market is so undervalued
Right......
buybuy wrote:and the sales statistics here are so outdated
These figures were just updated in June 2005. :idea: .



buybuy wrote:I got out of investing, in real estate, to come right here in the middle of your game people, and I intend to make as much money right in this industry in the next 10 years, as I made in Real Estate. If you think those items are worth those low-ball prices on the pricing sheet here, I'll pay you more. Unless .... of course .... you all just wish you had something of value.


This statement if it is true is not only the dumbest, but also the absolutely most pathetic thing that I have ever heard.



buybuy wrote:If my Egg of phoenix is so far overpriced (and I cannot say it is not, it is not sold and therefore no-one, not even you the miserable ignorant waste of oxygen reading this) can say what the value of it is. BUT I will buy ANY, Thats ANY, EVERY SINGLE ONE, from any one here PLEASE STEP UP, because I will buy every single copy put before me for at LEAST $200
If you seem to have such a great grasp of the market, whay I am going to sell you my R3 for $200.00 when you say its worth $497. I will sell you mine for $450, a deal at that price. :roll:
buybuy wrote:So, you have some SW copy of 80 - 95 D&D you wanna sell ? I'll pay you twice you ever thought you may get for it if you have the balls to sell it.
Done! Here is my Paypal email address: <edited for BCs protection :)>. I have 40 auctions up right now and I will cancel all the bids after I receive a payment to the tune of 2 times what my BIN prices were. You put your money where you mouth is.


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Dec 25, 2019

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:26 pm 
 

For reference, here is a PM I just received from creep1962 and my response of course:





buybuy wrote:Yea yea, you wish you owned 3 or 4 of everything I have for sale. If you do pea-brain, then sell me your R-series, because if they aren't worth that much, the you would be happy to sell your set for 1,000 right ? NO ... cause your a loudmouth liar, and it was visible a mile away.




You might want to take at my most recent post in your thread, oh and by the way my statement was just about. I recently sold my dupes of RPGA3. R1, & R3. Oh and for reference moron, you might want to check out this thread before you open your mouth again:



IO's Little Castle, and the Politics of Natural Disasters


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  


Sage Collector

Posts: 2639
Joined: Jan 23, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 11, 2006

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:26 pm 
 

*checks clock*



buybuy wrote:...This is my last post...




Buuuuuuuuuut the creep came back, he wouldn't stay away,



He was sitting on the "new posts" list the very next day,



The creep came back, he didn't want to roam,



The very next day 'twas the A-c-a-e-um...
:P



....



*g*. sry, Rowlf did it much better ^^



buybuy wrote:Isn't this funny. I was led over hear by my girlfriend to show me a bunch garbage from a bunch of people who couldn't appraise a basket of eggs sitting on their table.


Hardly the best way to endear yourself to anyone considering selling valuable items to yourself. ;)



buybuy wrote:<clip lots of stuff>

BUT I will buy ANY, Thats ANY, EVERY SINGLE ONE, from any one here PLEASE STEP UP, because I will buy every single copy put before me for at LEAST $200. And one in the condition of that particular copy, I will pay $300 NOW !!! Put up, or shut up.

...

If you think those items are worth those low-ball prices on the pricing sheet here, I'll pay you more. Unless .... of course .... you all just wish you had something of value.


Some of us really couldn't care less about what things are "worth" in dollar-terms. (Just try buying their personal copies at any price).



I'm sure by now you have the attention of the other board members.



Thank you for your personal perspective on "collecting".

Now, did you say something about "going away", too, or was that just an echo? 8)

  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Dec 25, 2019

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:34 pm 
 

harami2000 wrote:

Now, did you say something about "going away", too, or was that just an echo? 8)




Aww D, don't you think its fun to listen to the ramblings of a moron. :wink:  I think this is kind of fun. :P  Okay, okay, shoes away the moron. :)  



*<shoe shoe moron>*


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector

Posts: 4743
Joined: Oct 31, 2004
Last Visit: Jan 05, 2021
Location: Garland, TX

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:35 pm 
 

Only a few of the people that post to this forum are sellers and all of us are collectors.  We love the game and what it is about.  Having a rare collectible is for most of us secondary.  Your selling tactics are retarded.  You mark up the price of an uncommon item just because you think you know better.  You get some newbie collector to buy your overpriced item and you keep buying more and pushing the price up higher.  If this is your idea of appraisal then you have shit-for-brains.  The process of valuation on this site may not be perfect but it makes more sense than whatever the hell you learned at Acme Basic Appraisal School for the Asinine.



The great thing about Ebay is that cream always floats to the top and shit always sinks.  The only thing that will keep your online business from being flushed away is your miniature trade.  You are just another assclown who thinks he is smarter than everyone else and tries to rip everyone off for his own benefit.  Fucktards like you always end up trying to sell all of your overpriced shit at the local fleamarket because you cant sell it anywhere else.



People like you are the reason I am paying $3 a gallon for gasoline....dickhead.  :P

  

User avatar

Prolific Collector

Posts: 851
Joined: Jun 12, 2004
Last Visit: Dec 29, 2020

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:46 pm 
 

You know, while I sometimes may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, I do have a very good head for figures.  Let's see just how on the mark I am here.



$970 for three sets?



One is definitely a fourth printing (the one pictured).



What about the two sets that aren't pictured?  The one with damaged box is noted as being a white box, making it a 4th print at least.  The boxless set is an unknown.  For this discussion, at the very least you have three fourth print sets.  Let's go through some scenarios here.



Now, the description notes that one of the two unpictured sets has a trashed box, while the other set is missing its box.  The pictured set, which we know is a 4th print, is in fact in decent condition, although the condition of the staples is not known.  Since pictures don't exist of the other two sets, condition can only be gleaned by the description.



You call the pictured set "Very Fine" and note that the box is dished and the contents unused.  By Acaeum grading standards, this set is not "very Fine", because there are definite creases, as noted on the top of the inner box.  It gets worse, because the set is not "Fine" either, as the aforementioned crease is longer than two inches.  Therefore, your "Very Fine" is actually "Very Good" and thus the item is misgraded.



The unpictured set with damaged box can grade no better than "Good", and I am being generous in regards to that.  You see, without seeing the box, it is impossible to determine the actual condition, but since it isn't pictured, it is logical to say that the unpictured set is in lesser grade than the pictured set.



The unpictured set without a box at all is an incomplete item.  Now, I personally deviate from The Acaeum's grading scale here and automatically grade incomplete items as "Poor".  However, for this purpose, I will work within the system they have established.  This item would grade as "Fair" because it's mostly complete and it's still usable.



So, to recap, here's The Acaeum grading on your three sets.



Pictured set - Very Good

Unpictured set - Good

Unpictured set (no box) - Fair



Now, let's run through those scenarios.  For these scenarios, Acaeum grading structure and average values per grade are used.  Blackmoor and Eldritch Wizardry are not included, as their grades are likely no better than the box sets, and are likely later printings.  If you have to figure in their prices, add approximately $35 to the total numbers.



1. Three 4th print sets (VG, G, F): VG $120, G $90, F $40.  Total $250.  $970 - $250 = $720 difference, or a markup over the actual average value of 388%.



2a. Two 4th print sets (VG, G), 1 5th print (F): VG $120, G $90, F $38.  Total $248.  $970 - $248 = $722 difference, or a markup over the actual average value of 391%.



2b. Two 4th print sets(VG, F), 1 5th print (G): VG $120, G $86, F $40.  Total $246.  $970 - $246 = $724 difference, or a markup over the actual average value of 394%.



3. 1 4th print (VG), 2 5th print (G, F): VG $120, G $86, F $38.  Total $244.  $970 - $244 = $726 difference, or a markup over the actual average value of 398%.



4a. 1 4th print (VG), 1 5th print (G), 1 OCE (F): VG $120, G $86 F $21.  Total $227.  $970 - $227 = $743 difference, or a markup over the actual average value of 427%.



4b. 1 4th print (VG), 1 5th print (F), 1 OCE (G): VG $120, G $47, F $38.  Total $205.  $970 - $205 = $765 difference, or a markup over the actual average value of 473%.



5. 1 4th print (VG), 2 OCE (G, F): VG $120, G $47, F $21.  Total $188.  $970 - $188 = $782 difference, or a markup over the actual average value of 516%.



Now, the original auction that you won these from was $249, I do believe.  While in a free market, you are permitted to price your stuff at a price you feel the market can bear, unfortunately your prices are NOT what the market will bear.  But then again, you have little concern about the people you rape, as long as you get their money at any cost.  Your attitude bears this out.



  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Dec 25, 2019

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:46 pm 
 

I am now waiting patiently for my Paypal payment of $2444.00. :roll:


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  


Sage Collector

Posts: 2639
Joined: Jan 23, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 11, 2006

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:52 pm 
 

Traveller wrote:One is definitely a fourth printing (the one pictured).


It's a 5th... Please take my word on that, <Traveller>.



The seller may have been confused by the presumed-bogus 4th on the listings here (so much for having just "stumbled onto this site" :roll:), but also failed to notice the lack of "Fourth Printing -- November 1975" printed inside the covers of the copies they were selling.



Thanks for the analysis of the figures. ;)

  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Dec 25, 2019

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:55 pm 
 

Traveller wrote: But then again, you have little concern about the people you rape, as long as you get their money at any cost. Your attitude bears this out.




Kind of funny that we are primarily what his target audience is, and yet he came here and just called us all stupid. Not a very good marketing strategy. :?



harami2000 wrote:
Traveller wrote:One is definitely a fourth printing (the one pictured).


It's a 5th... Take my word on that, <Traveller>.



The seller may have been confused by the presumed-bogus 4th on the listings here (so much for having just "stumbled onto this site" :roll:), but also failed to notice the lack of "Fourth Printing -- November 1975" printed inside the covers of the copies they were selling.



Thanks for the analysis on the figures. ;)




Excellent Point about the printing and the just stumbled on to this site. :wink:  Unless of course they teach you print runs of D&D stuff in appraisal school. :P


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  


Sage Collector

Posts: 2639
Joined: Jan 23, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 11, 2006

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:58 pm 
 

*moves my belated edit*



Traveller wrote:...at the very least you have three fourth print sets...


I'd've been queueing up should anything like that turn up! :D

The 4th(-)s are scarce to say the least.



Not my problem the market hasn't "done anything" about converting the relatively rarity of the white box prints into dollar-terms. Maybe our friend will see to that?

  


Collector

Posts: 8
Joined: Oct 02, 2005
Last Visit: Oct 02, 2005

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:59 pm 
 

No, you pay $3 for gas because your a resident of some god-forsaken city in this country. You don't have to be ... you could do the world a favor and kill yourself. :) Its long been known the world would be better off with a better educated bunch, and less ignorance. Ok, going back to work, but I couldn't resist. I'm sure one or 2 of you closet boys will be digging up my email, looking for the best bid of your life on your goods. I'll buy them no matter how useless you are to this world. I like to look them over well before I have turn the profit. Yup, its definately all about profit. Wouldn't waste my valuable time for any other reason. Especailly amongst disrespecatable assholes. Thanks to Shari for showing me these threads, and all the good people here. I know there must be a few.



Crap saw one more mentionable. I didn't just stumble onto this sight, I have used portions of it for some time. I was shown the trash in the forum today for the first time, as I really had no clue I was quite so infamous. Like all the great heroes. ;)


Friend of creep.

  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Dec 25, 2019

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:02 pm 
 

buybuy wrote:No, you pay $3 for gas because your a resident of some god-forsaken city in this country.




This coming from someone who lives in Missouri???? I am quite sure the world would be better off with out you. :)



And I guess this means I should not expect to receive my payment for $2444.00.  My auctions and pictures are very clear.


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  


Collector

Posts: 8
Joined: Oct 02, 2005
Last Visit: Oct 02, 2005

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:08 pm 
 

I was actually going to buy some of yours bc, but since you truly don't want my business, and I can certainly do without yours, I don't think you have purchased from me. You send me the pics .... well ... ok , even you, yes, you send me the pics, and I'll make an absurd high offer you can't refuse. Funny .... I have purchased VERY high from some of you folks, and neve heard one of you bitch that I paid too much, or offer me any money back, because it was to high !

I don't buy boxes of trash. I want scans of every items for $2k


Friend of creep.

  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Dec 25, 2019

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:10 pm 
 

buybuy wrote:I was actually going to buy some of yours bc, but since you truly don't want my business, and I can certainly do without yours, I don't think you have purchased from me. You send me the pics .... well ... ok , even you, yes, you send me the pics, and I'll make an absurd high offer you can't refuse. Funny .... I have purchased VERY high from some of you folks, and neve heard one of you bitch that I paid too much, or offer me any money back, because it was to high !

I don't buy boxes of trash. I want scans of every items for $2k




You need more pics?? My auction pictures are about as clear as can be. It is put up or shut up time. :)



<edit> yea you bought from me, you bought a 2nd edition Ravenloft module for $2.99. Hope you didnt hurt yourself there.


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  


Sage Collector

Posts: 2639
Joined: Jan 23, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 11, 2006

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:12 pm 
 

buybuy wrote:I'm sure one or 2 of you closet boys will be digging up my email, looking for the best bid of your life on your goods. I'll buy them no matter how useless you are to this world.


:lol:  :lol:  :lol:



buybuy wrote:I like to look them over well before I have turn the profit. Yup, its definately all about profit. Wouldn't waste my valuable time for any other reason. Especailly amongst disrespecatable assholes.


*g*. I love straight talking. :D



buybuy wrote:Funny .... I have purchased VERY high from some of you folks, and neve heard one of you bitch that I paid too much, or offer me any money back, because it was to high!


That's human nature. I'm sure you should know that. ;)



Just be careful when you "play" with wild animals. :P

  
PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 2 of 51, 2, 3, 4, 5