Old Random Thoughts Thread or OT Chit Chat Thread :)
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 88 of 111123 ... 85, 86, 87, 88, 89 ... 109110111
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:03 am 

Rakeesh sah Tarna wrote:not only four chainmails. another ghost tower uncovered. not listed.

Impressive, to say the least.  Good luck with it.  Keep the seller off of ebay and this site if you can, and you'll get a reasonable deal, I'm sure.

Let mirth prevail!

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:19 pm 

fair deals are best. not like trying to steal at a fraction because I know and they did not.

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:58 pm 

Anyone have any of these by TSR:
William the Conqueror
Field Regulations
Metamorphosis Alpha
Modern Armor 1st Edition
Gamma World 1st
Divine Right

Basically I'd like to know:
What is the date on (which ever one you have)?
Is there more then one printing of (which ever one you have)?
What is the printing of (which ever one you have)?
Does this have a product list at the back?
(If so can I have a scan or pic of that product list? - send to my Email or provide a link)

Thanks,
ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:11 am 

bclarkie wrote:
Bad Karma for what? Have Seattle fans still not yet gotten over getting beat last year in the Super Bowl by the better team?

No.  These things never go away.   :x

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:14 am 

I would so watch Iron Chef Gondor.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:49 am 

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!   :D

Let mirth prevail!

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:14 am 

bombadil wrote:Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!   :D

Enjoyed another incredible Tony Romo QB performance on Turkey Day....5 TDs, something even Staubach never did.  Ok, I'm officially on the bandwagon now, forget all earlier posts showing any doubts...this kid is the real deal.  I can see the Boys riding Romo into the playoffs like a certain Pats team did years ago with former unknown Tom Brady....I'm officially pumped about their chances this year!

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:43 am 

Al,

Looks like the Uk team's off to a very shaky start in the cricket.

"Don't tempt me, I can resist anything but temptation"

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:35 am 

Badmike wrote:
Enjoyed another incredible Tony Romo QB performance on Turkey Day....5 TDs, something even Staubach never did.  Ok, I'm officially on the bandwagon now, forget all earlier posts showing any doubts...this kid is the real deal.  I can see the Boys riding Romo into the playoffs like a certain Pats team did years ago with former unknown Tom Brady....I'm officially pumped about their chances this year!

Mike B.

Yeah, you can put me down as a Cowboys fan now.  Romo is the real deal, no doubt about it.

Let mirth prevail!

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:57 am 

Badmike wrote:

Mike B.

They do look pretty damn good.  I still can't stand T.O. though.  Was it three or four dropped passes including that drop in the end zone where he got the wind knocked out of him?  Terry Glenn would have made that catch.  He is a big, overrated, pussy.  And another thing...I hope to God that the Cowboys don't get to the playoffs only to play a close game where it all comes down to Vanderjagt kicking a field goal for them to win.  He almost shanked another one yesterday!  That guy has some serious issues he needs to get worked out before the end of the season.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:05 pm 

Kingofpain89 wrote:
They do look pretty damn good.  I still can't stand T.O. though.  Was it three or four dropped passes including that drop in the end zone where he got the wind knocked out of him?  Terry Glenn would have made that catch.  He is a big, overrated, pussy.  And another thing...I hope to God that the Cowboys don't get to the playoffs only to play a close game where it all comes down to Vanderjagt kicking a field goal for them to win.  He almost shanked another one yesterday!  That guy has some serious issues he needs to get worked out before the end of the season.

Vandershank kicks like a junkie just coming off the sauce...it's like he's sweaty, shaky and nervous, then he kicks everything wide right.   I have to think if he keeps this act up a few more weeks, monster contract or not, Bill and Jerry are going to cut the guy and get someone else to kick FGs.

Mike B.

NTRPGCON

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:53 pm 

AdderMcOne wrote:Al,

Looks like the Uk team's off to a very shaky start in the cricket.

yeah you got it right there bren. think there is only one result on the cards unless the english have a flash of inspiration pretty damn fast!!

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:06 pm 

Badmike wrote:
Vandershank kicks like a junkie just coming off the sauce...it's like he's sweaty, shaky and nervous, then he kicks everything wide right.   I have to think if he keeps this act up a few more weeks, monster contract or not, Bill and Jerry are going to cut the guy and get someone else to kick FGs.

Mike B.

Word just in that the Cowboys cut Vandersuck today and signed one of the Grammatica brothers...no more having to sit on pins and needles to see if Vandy misses a chip shot or not.  With the Giants losing in that amazing comeback game by Vince Young Sunday, the table is set for a great Cowboys/Giants matchup this weekend.  If the Cowboys win this the division will be all but sewn up.  Amazing after how they started out this year!
    BTW, anyone else suffer through that Steelers debacle yesterday?  I think my head is still ringing from the hits Big Ben took. I can't ever remember a Superbowl team falling this quickly or completely the next season.

Mike B.

NTRPGCON

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:15 pm 

Badmike wrote:
   BTW, anyone else suffer through that Steelers debacle yesterday?  I think my head is still ringing from the hits Big Ben took. I can't ever remember a Superbowl team falling this quickly or completely the next season.

Mike B.

What are you trying to rub it in? :oops:   Seriously though we sucked yesterday, period. The sad part of it all is though, that really should have only been our 3rd loss this season instead of our 7th.  Turnovers have   ruined the season for us. We lead the league in total turnovers and are last in the league in giveaway/takeaway ratio.  Far to careless with the ball this season and it has really cost us. I don't blame all the interceptions on Ben either as they all have not neccessarily his fault.  A lot of them have been, but quite a few are a result of having a couple of gutless recievers who are afraid to take a hit.  Just look at last week wjere 2 of his three interceptions were the result of recivers being afraid to take hits and instead of catching the ball, tipping it up in the air for anyone around to have a shot at it.  Its kind of shame that we have probably the toughest receiver in the game today in Hines Ward and perhaps 2 of the biggest pussies in the game today in Cedrick Wilson and Nate Wasshington.  I also don't think we helped our cause much this past draft picking up Santonio Holmes.  He may end up being a decent reciever in the NFL someday, but I do not believe he will be anywhere near the game breaker that trading up in the first round should have necessitated.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:40 pm 

bclarkie wrote:What are you trying to rub it in? :oops:   .

Naw, but I was watching the game yesterday while talking to an online friend of mine through IM's who is a Steeler's fan, I ended up trying to cheer him up I think he was one more Big Ben sack away from a suicide watch.  Seriously, they don't protect him better, he's going to retire very early due to head trauma.  I never thought Aikman took that many throwdowns and he still retired early due to concussions.  This year Ben has had about as much head trauma (from the accident and then the sacks) as most QBs have in any three seasons.
  And you are right Wilson and Washington are pussies.  Should have tried harder to keep Burress, but in today's NFL it's cost prohibitive I guess.

Mike B.

NTRPGCON

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:41 pm 

Badmike wrote:
Naw, but I was watching the game yesterday while talking to an online friend of mine through IM's who is a Steeler's fan, I ended up trying to cheer him up I think he was one more Big Ben sack away from a suicide watch.  Seriously, they don't protect him better, he's going to retire very early due to head trauma.  I never thought Aikman took that many throwdowns and he still retired early due to concussions.  This year Ben has had about as much head trauma (from the accident and then the sacks) as most QBs have in any three seasons.
  And you are right Wilson and Washington are pussies.  Should have tried harder to keep Burress, but in today's NFL it's cost prohibitive I guess.

Mike B.

I am here because I cannot bear to watch the Seahawks / Green Bay game any more.   :x

Why are the Seahawks trying to pass when they have Sean Alexander and Mack Strong?

Mark   :evil:

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:38 am 

Seems to me that the Steelers' biggest mistake--after letting Antoine Randle-El go by free agency--was letting Roethisberger even start the season, when they had a backup who has demonstrated ability to run the offense (and seems to have the confidence of the team), at least for the first four weeks.  THEN let #7 come in and who knows what happens?

As fo Seattle "not running enough"--Alexander:  40 for 201 yards, 5.0 average.  And the Packers--get #4 some GOOD HELP in the wideouts.

Actually, I wonder if Aikman'e retirement was due to a lot of those concussions happeneing early in his career; remember, wasn't he on the 1-15 team (or the next year)--and I do remember he got  sacked and hit a LOT.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:40 am 

Badmike wrote:

Vandershank kicks like a junkie just coming off the sauce...it's like he's sweaty, shaky and nervous, then he kicks everything wide right. I have to think if he keeps this act up a few more weeks, monster contract or not, Bill and Jerry are going to cut the guy and get someone else to kick FGs.

Wonder if he went to Florida State when he was in college?? :lol:  :lol:  :idea:

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 88 of 111123 ... 85, 86, 87, 88, 89 ... 109110111