Need scan of H2 Mines of Bloodstone
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:51 am 

I wasn't sure if this belonged here or in the classified section, but I put it here since we're not buying or selling.

I'm trying to find someone who has a nice NM copy of H2 Mines of Bloodstone and a scanner, and who is willing to scan the cover for me. Click the link in my signature to see what I'm working on. I have the .pdf of the module, but the cover scan sucks. So it looks like I need a nice, clean, sharp scan of the actual cover, not the .pdf.

Can anyone here send me a scan? If so, please LMK and I'll send you the email address that can handle a large file. Thanks!  :)

Visit the Back In Print website...where OOP is Back In Print!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:37 pm 

Interesting project idea - a lot of oldschool fans here :)

I'm confused as to why you need a scan of a published module though. The pic you've got on your main page looks perfect.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:32 am 

It seems too blurry to me, but then I tend to be a perfectionist. Besides, if I get a better scan I can set it up as wallpaper on my computer.  :wink: I figured since we have so many collectors here, someone would have a copy. I only have the .pdf, which is so-so in quality.

Glad you like the site. We're gonna try to have some BD&D and 1E stuff as well as the current 2E material we're working on.  :)

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:05 am 

Alright! Varl comes through for me!  :D

Here's what the new design was supposed to look like, using the old scan of the module:

http://users4.ev1.net/~dormammu/bip-best4.jpg

And here is the same design but using the new scan:

http://users4.ev1.net/~dormammu/bip-best4b.jpg

Notice the better clarity, the detail on the tops of the pillars, etc? That's what I was after. Yes, I know, I'm a perfectionist nut.  :D

But thanks to everyone who offered to help. I knew eventually someone would have both the module and a good scanner!  :)