The Beholder Fanzine
Author

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:37 am 

bclarkie wrote:

I guess that means that I paid too much then. :oops:

well i think something is worth what youre prepared to pay, regardless of what others think. if you decide to sell it and dont break even, well thats life. you win some, you lose some.

i am outbid about 4 times to my 1 win really, generally, but i am also impatient too. if i want something, then the desire to have it increases each time i dont get it :)

anyway.

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:59 am 

killjoy32 wrote:
bclarkie wrote:

I guess that means that I paid too much then. :oops:

well i think something is worth what youre prepared to pay, regardless of what others think. if you decide to sell it and dont break even, well thats life. you win some, you lose some.

i am outbid about 4 times to my 1 win really, generally, but i am also impatient too. if i want something, then the desire to have it increases each time i dont get it :)

anyway.

Al

Yeah, I was just bidding on them due to the increased interest in zines over the last couple of weeks, so I wanted to check them out. I am by no means going to be entering in to the zine market as a regular, this was definitely just a curiousity buy.  :)  I was just hoping that my curiousity didnt cost me too much.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:04 am 

bclarkie wrote:
Yeah, I was just bidding on them due to the increased interest in zines over the last couple of weeks, so I wanted to check them out. I am by no means going to be entering in to the zine market as a regular, this was definitely just a curiousity buy. :) I was just hoping that my curiousity didnt cost me too much.

well you can always sell em to me if you dont want them :)

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:45 am 

from memory they aren't too bad , every issue has a solo adventure in it, and actuall done quite well, different to a lot other solo adventures in how they are presented

Brette:)

Previous