GenCon 19 RPGA AD&D Tournament Modules - Gypsy
Author

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:28 pm 

ExTSR wrote:
improvstone wrote:[Frank, are you sure you don't have an original hidden somewhere in your archives?

I don't know. Have yet to dig through all that paper and organize it.

ya know Frank, you should invite a bunch of these guys over to do it for you - cheap labour and all that :D

Are we nearly there yet?

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:47 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:ya know Frank, you should invite a bunch of these guys over to do it for you - cheap labour and all that :D

Of course this will mean full body searches when leaving ....

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:10 pm 

improvstone wrote:
killjoy32 wrote:ya know Frank, you should invite a bunch of these guys over to do it for you - cheap labour and all that :D

I offer up my professional protection services should this be necessary.  As a certified law enforcement officer in WI I can perform full body searches at will......especially if there is rare rpg stuff involved  :D

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:42 pm 

improvstone wrote:

heh mike could you imagine. everyone would be walking out like they have put on 30lbs of weight :)

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 4:30 am 

muaddib5 wrote:As a certified law enforcement officer in WWI I can perform full body searches......

I miss read that. I cringe at the thought of it, though, old man. :lol:

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:12 pm 

mbassoc2003 wrote:
muaddib5 wrote:As a certified law enforcement officer in WWI I can perform full body searches......

I miss read that. I cringe at the thought of it, though, old man. :lol:

ROFL, no, WI as in Wisconsin  8O   I'm not that old.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:09 am 

I imagine somewhere in Backwater USA, Redneck County, there are 98 y/o sheriffs doing cavity searches on the unwarey tourist. :D

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:41 am 

harami2000 wrote:
deimos3428 wrote:100? Probably more like several hundred. ;) I took a shot at it (as I'm flush with post-Tsoj. cash), but I'm out. :evil: I'm going to randomly guess the final price will be $564.85 USD.

Yup, that sure looks like a random stream of digits, Deimos. :o

(Is a bit recent for me, but excellent provenance/supporting material and Al's bidding should do it well, I think).

Doesn't sound so crazy now, does it...  :wink:  $455.01 with 13 hours to go.

YIM  

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:44 am 

deimos3428 wrote:
harami2000 wrote:
Yup, that sure looks like a random stream of digits, Deimos. :o

(Is a bit recent for me, but excellent provenance/supporting material and Al's bidding should do it well, I think).

Doesn't sound so crazy now, does it... :wink: $455.01 with 13 hours to go.

I will not be surprised to see that exceed $750-$800.  There are a few people here that are not yet accounted for in the bidding, and at least one that I imagine has placed a token bid or 2, but based on previous history may not be done bidding yet(not me). :wink:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:34 am 

bclarkie wrote:
I will not be surprised to see that exceed $750-$800. There are a few people here that are not yet accounted for in the bidding, and at least one that I imagine has placed a token bid or 2, but based on previous history may not be done bidding yet(not me). :wink:

well i wil be throwing another bid on about midnight, so it most certainly wont go for the amounts its at now :)

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:45 am 

It will be over $900.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:41 am 

And the Dead One calls it!

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:02 am 

Deadlord36 wrote:And the Dead One calls it!

Remote hypnosis: goodness knows what you rolled to obtain that innate skill, Frank. :o

(Or is that relatively common under 3e rules?).

Any chance you could get Paul to set some decent BINs for us on any of his more "interesting" items, whilst you're at it? :twisted:

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:53 am 

harami2000 wrote:Remote hypnosis: goodness knows what you rolled to obtain that innate skill, Frank. :o

Hmm ...  as much innate skill as placing a number on the board which I saw and figured would be a reasonable number to bid up to.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:10 am 

improvstone wrote:
harami2000 wrote:Remote hypnosis: goodness knows what you rolled to obtain that innate skill, Frank. :o

Hmm ... as much innate skill as placing a number on the board which I saw and figured would be a reasonable number to bid up to.

Ah, but that would be Frank's "powers of suggestion" in your case, Mike! :P

Sorry to see you didn't manage to win, having been willing to bid that high.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:56 pm 

bclarkie wrote:RPGA3-The Forgotten King looms to be in Minty condition with a $200.00 BIN:

Ad&d Module | eBay

Well, I just received my "New" (in both senses of the word) RPGA3 today and boy is it perfect. :D  Truthfully, I think that I am the first person to open it. Let me tell you what too, I don't think that I have ever recieved anything packaged as well this in my life. I thought BTB protected stuff, this actually blew his packaging away. 8O  This was sent in a Large UPS box in t2different envelopes, coveered in between 2 large peices of stiff cardboard and wrapped up in about 10 feet of large bubble wrap. 8O Wow, I am a very happy camper. :D  :D :D :D :D

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:26 pm 

bclarkie wrote:
bclarkie wrote: Ad&d Module | eBay

Well, I just received my "New" (in both senses of the word) RPGA3 today and boy is it perfect. :D Truthfully, I think that I am the first person to open it.

Sounds like a happy customer. Congrats, Brian. :)

bclarkie wrote:Let me tell you what too, I don't think that I have ever recieved anything packaged as well this in my life. I thought BTB protected stuff, this actually blew his packaging away. 8O This was sent in a Large UPS box in t2different envelopes, coveered in between 2 large peices of stiff cardboard and wrapped up in about 10 feet of large bubble wrap. 8O

And nice one, too, <thezinfan>. Always good to find a seller who appreciates the next owner's "investment"... and has a deep distrust of the postal service's ability to handle every package with the utmost care! ;)

Collector

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:11 pm 

Thanks for the props, Brian. The RPGA envelope that I included (that the module was originally mailed in) was opened for the first time one day before I listed it on ebay. I opened it briefly (to see if it had an autograph-couldnt quite remember why I would have had rpga3 seperate from 1,2, and 4 and thought maybe i sent it to rpga for some reason and they sent it back?!?!? :?: ).

Hope all you guys who bid enjoy the gear!!

Previous