Gazetteers
Author

Collector

Post Posted: Tue May 06, 2003 9:22 am 

Hi all,  I've recently come across 6 Gazetteer modules, Gaz01, Gaz03, Gaz08, Gaz10, Gaz11 and Gaz12.  I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice as to whether it would be better to try and sell them individually, or as a group.  I would appreciate anyone's opinion on this.  Thanks  Roger Rook

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue May 06, 2003 8:39 pm 

Hi Roger, Welcome to the forum. I think I would list them all together. The only thing that may hurt your auction would be the shipping for overseas bidders. There are a couple other people on the forum from Australia that may jump on them though. Good luck Mike

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri May 09, 2003 10:46 pm 

I would have to disagree with chromaticknight.  I think, as a seller, you could make more money selling them individually.  People are not necessarily going to bid as much on a collection than as a single.  Especially so if they already have one or more items in the collection.  Ã

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun May 11, 2003 10:30 pm 

Definately sell them seperately. They always go for more when sold singularly. I have run several actions of ebay and initially i would sell modules together (e.g A1-4, U1-3 etc). However after having several mediocre sales I now list singulary. A1-4 (all 4 seperate modules sold together - not scourge) generally gets around $20. However seperately you get expect to get an average $ 7 for each of A1, A2 & A3  and $5 for A4.  I don't have much experience with the Gazetters  but I have noted that they generally all get reasonable prices with some getting more (Grand Duchy, Elves of Alfheim, Orcs of Thar)