Cougarinard
Author

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:17 pm 

bclarkie wrote:Look its another installment of: "When Ass Holes Collide!!!":

eBay Feedback Profile for cougarrinard

Looks like good ole Cougie did a chargeback on Tonya's Games. It seems to happen a lot to Coug on shipments from the US, where he claims that he doesnt receive the items. Those of you who defend Cougar have to admit that this *seems* to happen quite a but. You would think that if Coug had such problems receiveing itmes form the US, that he would start to consider using something other than M-bag, although it seems that he is the only one who has that problem. :roll: Tonya does a lot of things that I do not like, however she does work for a *large company* who is not in the business of not sending out peoples items. :roll: Lets face facts, Cougar is a god damn thief no matter how you try to paint it. WHether he is stealing from sellers or stealing from the Postal Service he is a thief.

Additionally, look how long Cougar tried to wait before leaving negative feedback, almost 6 months. :evil:

Feedback has been mutually withdrawn at this time, but pretty funny while it was still up...I suspect the comments themselves will disappear soon so check it out while you still can.

Dealing with either, wow, that's like saying should I cut off my foot or my hand, both have disadvantages.   There are a lot of good honest dealers out there, avoid them both.

Mike B.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:18 pm 

mbassoc2003 wrote: Tony's Ass Wipe Shop and Tight Ass Games are a different matter. .

I swear to you I laugh everytime I see you use those names.  You must do it just to make me giggle.  Deep down all of us are just eight year old kids I guess.  :twisted: Keep up the good work....

Mike B.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:34 pm 

beyondthebreach wrote:
MShipley88 wrote:

I am only surprised that there was no delivery record to prove that the items were delivered to Cougarinard. :?

No way to prove international deliveries from the US. (at least no "reasonable" way - perhaps with some VERY expensive shipping options.)

Ditto in Canada. Heck, I can't get reasonable delivery costs with tracking even to the US! :(   The cheapest trackable delivery is Expedited USA, which starts at about $15.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:59 pm 

I don't have a problem with Cougie's shipping charges. When I've asked him to ship recorded or Special Delivery (insured and trackable) its been don and there's only a margin in it for expences. Tonya charges a shed load, and your items arrive and you see she's paid $5 for shipping and charged you $15 for sitting on her arse. She may sell stuff cheap, but she really screws international buyers with her shipping profits.

If once in a while someone screws her back, that's pretty cool. Like with MaxiPad, this is one big dealer getting one over on another big dealer. In both cases none of it affects the regular collector on eBay, and I don't think there's anyone's too sad about seeing Tonya or Maxwell a little out of pocket.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:20 pm 

I think screwing Tonya would be a nightmare. Estimate Bio:

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 224

Hair: Carrot Red

Intelligence: Low

#AT: 1

Damage: 0

Special Attacks: Inflationary shipping

Special Defense: Retaliatory Feedback

I won't go into a description at this time.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:31 pm 

Wow, if I had to pick one person to never deal with Cougie would be it.  I've probably gotten his "Titanium Powerseller" email 200 times in the last year.  I just couldn't stand to deal with an individual so thickheaded as to realize that if I wouldn't send him an M bag last week, and I wouldn't send him one 10 days ago, and I wouldn't send him one 6 months ago that I STILL WON'T SEND HIM AN MBAG TOMORROW.  After replying the first couple of dozen times I mostly ignore them now.  I should probably look into setting up some kind of message rule on outlook to automatically dump any message with the words Titanium Powerseller straight into the trash.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:58 pm 

Reindeergamez wrote:Wow, if I had to pick one person to never deal with Cougie would be it. I've probably gotten his "Titanium Powerseller" email 200 times in the last year. I just couldn't stand to deal with an individual so thickheaded as to realize that if I wouldn't send him an M bag last week, and I wouldn't send him one 10 days ago, and I wouldn't send him one 6 months ago that I STILL WON'T SEND HIM AN MBAG TOMORROW. After replying the first couple of dozen times I mostly ignore them now. I should probably look into setting up some kind of message rule on outlook to automatically dump any message with the words Titanium Powerseller straight into the trash.

you mean you wont send me my X1 via m-bag??!!! awww man that sucks :D

Are we nearly there yet?

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:43 am 

Despite bclarkie's best efforts I have a horrible sinking feeling about this :cry: Another M-bag missing in action :?:

eBay UK Item Bid History

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:28 am 

johnhuck wrote:Despite bclarkie's best efforts I have a horrible sinking feeling about this :cry: Another M-bag missing in action :?:

eBay UK Item Bid History

Maybe somebody should warn the seller!!

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:31 am 

Blackmoor wrote:
johnhuck wrote:Despite bclarkie's best efforts I have a horrible sinking feeling about this :cry: Another M-bag missing in action :?:

eBay UK Item Bid History

Maybe somebody should warn the seller!!

From what I gather, he has already been warned......twice. :wink:

Interesting Items Formerly on eBay

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:21 pm 

bclarkie wrote:From what I gather, he has already been warned......twice. :wink:

Interesting Items Formerly on eBay

Thrice now

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:28 pm 

Quadrice, or whatever 4 is.

Previous