Cougarinard
Author

Collector

Post Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:16 pm 

This freaking bastard!!! I sent that prick roughly 4 boxes and I mean big 60+lb boxes to freaking England around 6 monthes ago.

This prick then sent me and email wanting to know were the boxes were. I of course due to Cougarinards asshit "I have never had a problem with with someone shipping by suface M-Bags" sent them that way and the PO said there was no insuraunce but I like a stupid ass thought "oh well he's a good guy".

This shitbird is going to get his.. I am going to email every seller I see that this jackass is bidding with and I intend to make his life miserable. Rip off bastard!!!!

He did it to many people here as the post attest to. I will never ever sell to someone using a credit card again. I can only hope that byu closing my account at the bank and transferring the money I can make sure he gets no refund. Pay[al will pay hell getting the 2000 bucks this asswipe paid and then chargebacked.

So in closing if anyone see's this freaking A-HOLE selling D&D posters or lots H1 modules or R series jack this ....nuts price up. Count me or another account like me will pop up to do it.

.... you Cougar

IE Dungeonmaster Dave

BTW- I have alot more asshole in case you read this asshole so look for many more to come out of minnesota and you'll get none jackass!!!!!

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:23 pm 

IS this Maxwell????

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:26 pm 

bclarkie wrote:IS this Maxwell????

It reads like maxie ...

Foul can we please have a language warning here!

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:32 pm 

improvstone wrote:
bclarkie wrote:IS this Maxwell????

It reads like maxie ...

Foul can we please have a language warning here!

Spells and writes just like him too. 8O :lol: Maybe the Minnesota was to throw us off. I mean everything about that post could very well pertain to that series of large auctions that Maxie closed early back in February/March to sell to Cougar and the amount and items included aka H-series and in particular R-Series seems to be the case. :wink:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:35 pm 

You know what, I am now absolutely 100% positive that is Maxwell. Wexmall is an anagram for Maxwell.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

bclarkie wrote:
Spells and writes just like him too. 8O :lol: Maybe the Minnesota was to throw us off. I mean everything about that post could very well pertain to that series of large auctions that Maxie closed early back in February/March to sell to Cougar and the amount and items included aka H-series and in particular R-Series seems to be the case. :wink:

Doesn't the name give it away  :wink:

wexmall4u = maxwell4u

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

wexmall ... re-arrange the letters ... maxwell

aside #1: are we really going to worry about the language in this post? I see more uses of "freaking" and ellipses than I do actual naughty words. Just how PC and sensitive are we going to get here?

aside #2: Max, if this is you, don't bother looking for sympathy here. The collision of Maxwell and Cougar is nothing more than two [bad word!] who deserve each other.

edited for questionable typing skills ...

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:50 pm 

Just to add to the now stoke fire that this is of course the return of none other than Maxwell, I point you to Maxwell's feedback:

eBay Feedback Profile for brucem253

and take note of some very similar phrases. e.g

wexmall4u wrote: D&D posters

Which Maxwell had like 30 for sale at one point, Of course he shilled 95% of those auctions with his tommy9896 EBay handle, but the point being is that he was selling.

In addition to that of course this phrase in his post tonight:

wexmall4u wrote: Rip off bastard!!!!

which amazingly shows up in his feedback here:

BEWARE! Never received items! Part refund from Paypal out over 1/2 the $$.

Buyer wbw_the_mrs ( 61) Apr-25-05 19:34 3878418918

Reply by brucem253: rip off artists... Apr-29-05 18:19

Follow-up by wbw_the_mrs: Paypal & Ebay ruled in my favor - Getting full refund. Who tried to rip who off? May-19-05 20:55

And of course if that wasn't enough evidence for you, here is one of Mr Wexmall4u's 3 posts since he arrived here in July:

wexmall4u wrote:It happens from time to time that some members of this site become internet rambos. Read the bad seller/buyer list and dont deal with any of them.

Secondly I have noticed that a few members are truly vengeful against those they percieve as "Bad". Maybe your in that boat.

Just speculation.

Seems to be someone very familiar with the folks here. Well I think that about proves it. Hiya Maxie, good to see you back spreading the love.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:00 am 

bclarkie wrote:Hiya Maxie, good to see you back spreading the love.

We could start a pool to see how long it is before he goes over the edge again and gets booted. You know, one of those things where everybody kicks in a cheap module and guesses a date ... closest to the date wins the pot. *

These sorts of leopards never change their spots. It might take weeks or months, but Maxie WILL totally lose it at some point ... it's as inevitable as waking up and finding that gravity is still there.

+++++

* no deliberate goading, though, if your date is approaching ...

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:37 am 

Maxine! SOOOOO good to have you back! Why didn't you return my phone call back in February? Did Mommy take away phone privileges? Have you been a bad Maxie? A bad pad?

Well, I'm sure we can expect the usual "lol noob wtf" responses from little Maxie. I might just send Cougie some spare items as a thank you gift.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:37 am 

Xaxaxe wrote:
bclarkie wrote:Hiya Maxie, good to see you back spreading the love.

We could start a pool to see how long it is before he goes over the edge again and gets booted. You know, one of those things where everybody kicks in a cheap module and guesses a date ... closest to the date wins the pot. *

These sorts of leopards never change their spots. It might take weeks or months, but Maxie WILL totally lose it at some point ... it's as inevitable as waking up and finding that gravity is still there.

+++++

* no deliberate goading, though, if your date is approaching ...

I would definitely be game, but I have a feeling that Foul is not going to let this go until Maxie explodes again. :wink:

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:50 am 

This is fun...like reading a detective story.  I don't know who Maxwell is/was, but he sounds like a suitable villain.   :twisted:

Now, perhaps Cougarrinard will show up dressed as Osama Bin Laden.  That would make a really good plot twist.    :D

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 2:21 am 

Trust me, you don't want to know Maxipad there.

I think of it this way.

Karma is a bitch.

Ass reneged on a contractual agreement made on this very forum between him and the winner of a contest over his covered Jade Hare.  I won that contest, and got stiffed by him for reasons never explained.  I have a hard time trusting people anyway...and he only made that worse.

Except for him, I've not had a problem with the (rare) dealings I've had with the members of The Acaeum when it comes to getting the things I want/need.  But since he's around expecting sympathy, I have a few words for him.

Karma is a bitch.  G.T.H.O.M.P.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 2:37 am 

Traveller wrote:G.T.H.O.M.P.

Trav, help me out ... I'm guessing here.

"get the hell off my ... " ??

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 2:39 am 

Xaxaxe wrote:
"get the hell off my ... " ??

Planet?

Mount Celestia doesn't want me and Baator's afraid I'll take over.

Ninty-eight Blue and Green Slaad at the door, Ninty-eight Blue and Green Slaad, Take one down, they gate in two more, Ninty-nine Blue and Green Slaad at the door...

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 2:52 am 

Porch?

Watch out!  It's Creep1962 in a vampire suit!    8O

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:21 am 

wexmall4u wrote: jackass!!!!!

well wexmall = maxwell :)

Are we nearly there yet?

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:25 am 

Traveller wrote:But since he's around expecting sympathy...

Pitiful little chance of that, I'd guess, judging by the history.

However, as a further possible warning re. DM Dave a.k.a. Coug, was worth listening to.

If he is going to make a habit of this, like he did with his systematic defrauding of the postal services, it's going to be a pain when sellers become ever more reluctant to send items outwith the U.S. without registered delivery. (For now, however, I suspect he's saving tricks like that and his puerile negative feedbacks mostly for those who snub his ego in some manner).

Next