Interesting Items Formerly on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 56 of 111123 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 109110111
Author


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 04, 2021

Post Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:39 am 
 

Marlith wrote:
bclarkie wrote:Here is a Forgotten Realms Atlas out of the UK with only a $15.50 BIN:

Ad&d Forgotten Realms | eBay

These things usualy nab a pretty good price so especially if you are in the UK it would be well worth it to pick up. :)


Don'y you usually grab up stuff that is that good for resell purposes :?: . Nice item though I had that entire issue with the UK person a bit ago over a copy. Was happy that one 8) of the of the nice people here tried to help. Ended up picking on up local for $4.98 so it worked out ok for me. :wink:


A lot of times I would, but with my most recent acquistion of another 70+ books added to the 450+ that I am already sitting on 8O , I am really trying to limit my buying for resale purposes.  As far as resale value, I probably could have made a little bit of money on it $10+ dollars, but it would have been better if one of the UK sellers picked it up. I can guarantee that if I didnt already have one for myself though, I most certainly would have bought it. :wink:


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  

User avatar

Verbose Collector

Posts: 1271
Joined: Jan 09, 2005
Last Visit: Nov 17, 2020
Location: Azeroth

Post Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:53 am 
 

bclarkie wrote:
Marlith wrote:
Don'y you usually grab up stuff that is that good for resell purposes :?: . Nice item though I had that entire issue with the UK person a bit ago over a copy. Was happy that one 8) of the of the nice people here tried to help. Ended up picking on up local for $4.98 so it worked out ok for me. :wink:



A lot of times I would, but with my most recent acquistion of another 70+ books added to the 450+ that I am already sitting on 8O , I am really trying to limit my buying for resale purposes. As far as resale value, I probably could have made a little bit of money on it $10+ dollars, but it would have been better if one of the UK sellers picked it up. I can guarantee that if I didnt already have one for myself though, I most certainly would have bought it. :wink:


I figured you would have made some room. Did you not just sell like 29, or some strange number like that, A2s or A3s in SW?


Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

  

User avatar

Verbose Collector

Posts: 1271
Joined: Jan 09, 2005
Last Visit: Nov 17, 2020
Location: Azeroth

Post Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:04 pm 
 

Planescape Hellbound but with lousy picture in auction....

Star Wars Box Set | eBay

Also a 144 D&DG...

Deities Demigods: Dungeons & Dragons | eBay


Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

  

User avatar

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 561
Joined: Sep 02, 2004
Last Visit: Dec 02, 2021
Location: Cape Cod

Post Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:55 am 
 

D&DG's with all the bells and whistles...BIN of $25 :)  

Deities and Demigods: Dungeons & Dragons | eBay

  


Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3798
Joined: Feb 23, 2005
Last Visit: Sep 02, 2021

Post Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:12 am 
 

Daimajin wrote:D&DG's with all the bells and whistles...BIN of $25 :)

Deities and Demigods: Dungeons & Dragons | eBay


Did you see this part:

As you are probably aware, only the very first printings of Deities & Demigods contains the Cthulhu and Melnibonean pages. If you have a copy of Legends & Lore or a later edition of Deities and Demigods without Cthulhu and are interested in obtaining FREE copies of the sixteen missing pages, e-mail me for details. All I ask is that you cover the flat rate shipping and handling fees.

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:42 am 
 

afoolandhis$ wrote:
As you are probably aware, only the very first printings of Deities & Demigods contains the Cthulhu and Melnibonean pages. If you have a copy of Legends & Lore or a later edition of Deities and Demigods without Cthulhu and are interested in obtaining FREE copies of the sixteen missing pages, e-mail me for details. All I ask is that you cover the flat rate shipping and handling fees.


i was gonna get that, but when i saw that i changed my mind on point of principle.

:evil:



  

User avatar

Verbose Collector

Posts: 1271
Joined: Jan 09, 2005
Last Visit: Nov 17, 2020
Location: Azeroth

Post Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:15 pm 
 

afoolandhis$ wrote:
Daimajin wrote:D&DG's with all the bells and whistles...BIN of $25 :)

Deities and Demigods: Dungeons & Dragons | eBay


Did you see this part:

As you are probably aware, only the very first printings of Deities & Demigods contains the Cthulhu and Melnibonean pages. If you have a copy of Legends & Lore or a later edition of Deities and Demigods without Cthulhu and are interested in obtaining FREE copies of the sixteen missing pages, e-mail me for details. All I ask is that you cover the flat rate shipping and handling fees.


I bid before I saw. Well I probably won't get it anyway.


Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

  

User avatar

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 2459
Joined: Nov 06, 2002
Last Visit: Nov 15, 2021
Location: Queensland, Australia

Post Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:22 am 
 

dam it second good find in 24 hours and I can't buy the dam thing... get in quick guys

Dungeons and Dragons RARE | eBay

Brette:)

 WWW  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector

Posts: 4750
Joined: Oct 31, 2004
Last Visit: Oct 29, 2021
Location: Garland, TX

Post Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:14 am 
 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3AIT&rd=1

Lot with Dark and Hidden Ways and Red Sonja Unconquered. 3 days, 21 hours to go.  I later noticed that this ended up in the laughable item descriptions thread because the seller is putting the "rare" Dungeoneer's Survival Guide in a separate auction.  At least he will combine shipping.  :wink:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... RK:MEWA:IT

Nice 2nd Edition Greyhawk lot.

  


Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 5677
Joined: Nov 16, 2002
Last Visit: Dec 01, 2021
Location: Wichita, KS, USA

Post Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:55 am 
 

R3 in a UK lot:
Tomb of Horrors: Dungeons & Dragons | eBay

TSR Woodburning set, may be incomplete:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... RK:MEWA:IT


Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

 WWW  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:06 am 
 

1983 D&D woodburning set $9.95 - 10 hrs to go:

Dungeons and Dragons Set | eBay

1975 TSR Dungeon board-game UK £2.50 - 6 hrs to go:

TSR Games | eBay

Dungeon Magazine #1 & #2 - $41 - 1+day to go:

Magazine Issue 1 | eBay

same seller has a few other Dungeon mags too, as well as an Ares #1 unopened with mailer, $4.99 with 1+ days to go:

Special Magazine | eBay

wizards spell compendium set of 4 books, $11 2+ days to go:

3/4 1/2 Adaptor | eBay

Al



  


Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 656
Joined: Apr 12, 2004
Last Visit: Nov 03, 2021
Location: Perth, Australia

Post Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:36 am 
 

Very large lot - 148 modules (50lbs weight). Currently US499.99.
US bidders only.
Ad&d Modules Lot | eBay

4 days 5hrs to go..

  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 466
Joined: Jan 11, 2005
Last Visit: Dec 01, 2021
Location: Derby, CT

Post Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:44 am 
 

Dragon Magazine Archive - With some doctoring

He must have scanned and put onto DVD issues 251-335...

Check it out - $ 17.00 with 4+ days to go.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... egory=2545


Dave, get the barbarian in the corner a drink, quick!

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:54 am 
 

jkason wrote:Dragon Magazine Archive - With some doctoring

He must have scanned and put onto DVD issues 251-335...

Check it out - $ 17.00 with 4+ days to go.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... egory=2545


yes this one was already mentioned on the copyright infringement thread, as its not an official release!

Al



  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 5648
Joined: Jun 30, 2003
Last Visit: Nov 18, 2021
Location: New Hampsha

Post Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:25 pm 
 

From the seller:

these are dvd's and are made by me, the original discs that were released way back were on cd and only included up to issue #250 , these include up to issue #335 plus the Annuals and the Best of Dragon. There is no other product like this at the moment. You get all the issues, the annuals and the best of, in just 2 dvd's, that's more and way compact than the old archives.


If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

 WWW  

User avatar

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 1254
Joined: Jan 01, 2003
Last Visit: Dec 02, 2021

Post Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 7:02 pm 
 

4 sealed AD&D Puff sticker packs:

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... T&rd=1

These are pretty rare to come by, especially all four at once in the shrink.
$1 opening bid, with no bids and little less than 4 days to go.

  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 226
Joined: Jun 29, 2005
Last Visit: Sep 02, 2014

Post Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:56 am 
 

Nice large lot in Italy for the European collector, probably more a resellers lot though. No bids as yet, sitting on approx. £400 with 4 days to go:



D&D Dungeons Dragons | eBay


Mount Celestia doesn't want me and Baator's afraid I'll take over.



Ninty-eight Blue and Green Slaad at the door, Ninty-eight Blue and Green Slaad, Take one down, they gate in two more, Ninty-nine Blue and Green Slaad at the door...

  


Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 5677
Joined: Nov 16, 2002
Last Visit: Dec 01, 2021
Location: Wichita, KS, USA

Post Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:34 am 
 

Unpunched 1982 edition of Dawn Patrol, 1.5 days, $16+:
Air Combat Games | eBay

Incomplete Escape from NY board game, in excellent shape, useful for replacement parts or piecing together two sets:
Escape from New York | eBay


Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

 WWW  
PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 56 of 111123 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 109110111