Interesting Items Formerly on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 55 of 111123 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 109110111
Author

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:22 am 

First print Swords and spells. Still a long time left...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 8725124309

Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:24 am 

Second print MM. Looks a little rough but price still seems to be right....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 8723607340

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 5:50 am 

Marlith wrote:Second print MM. Looks a little rough but price still seems to be right....

yeah thats a really cool seller too  :D

fwiw to anyone whos interested, thats actually not a bad copy. may look a lil rough but the book is totally solid and at that price, you cant go wrong imo. its been sat in a pile of stuff most of this year, so would be nice in someones hands who will appreciate it more than me :)

Are we nearly there yet?

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:06 am 

LANKHMAR boargame: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 8725616500

Silver Ann. Boxed Sets: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 8722313762
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 8723818792

- "When the going gets weird, the Weird turn pro."

Hunter S. Thompson (July 18, 1937 - Feb 20, 2005)

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:24 am 

killjoy32 wrote:
Marlith wrote:Second print MM. Looks a little rough but price still seems to be right....

yeah thats a really cool seller too :D

fwiw to anyone whos interested, thats actually not a bad copy. may look a lil rough but the book is totally solid and at that price, you cant go wrong imo. its been sat in a pile of stuff most of this year, so would be nice in someones hands who will appreciate it more than me :)

:wink:

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:49 am 

I am 99% sure that the silver set is a relist. One just like it went up a few weeks ago.

And I could've bought these damn modules off the 1$ rack!!!

New modules for your Old School game http://pacesettergames.com/

Everything Pacesetter at http://pacesettergames.blog.com/

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:49 am 

Thanks Ralf.  For those who might be interested in one of these Silver Ann. boxes, the second auction listed above is not a complete set, I believe.  It appears to be missing the I6 Ravenloft reprint.

bonk!

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:16 am 

Queen of the Spiders & Temple of Elemental Evil in real nice condition:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... RK:MEWA:IT

Seller is a little bit dodgy, but price is still pretty reasonable.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:12 am 

Here is a Forgotten Realms Atlas out of the UK with only a $15.50 BIN:

Ad&d Forgotten Realms | eBay

These things usualy nab a pretty good price so especially if you are in the UK it would be well worth it to pick up. :)

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:29 am 

bclarkie wrote:Here is a Forgotten Realms Atlas out of the UK with only a $15.50 BIN:

These things usualy nab a pretty good price so especially if you are in the UK it would be well worth it to pick up. :)

Don'y you usually grab up stuff that is that good for resell purposes  :?: . Nice item though I had that entire issue with the UK person a bit ago over a copy. Was happy that one  8) of the of the nice people here tried to help. Ended up picking on up local for $4.98 so it worked out ok for me.  :wink:

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:39 am 

Marlith wrote:
bclarkie wrote:Here is a Forgotten Realms Atlas out of the UK with only a $15.50 BIN:

Don'y you usually grab up stuff that is that good for resell purposes :?: . Nice item though I had that entire issue with the UK person a bit ago over a copy. Was happy that one 8) of the of the nice people here tried to help. Ended up picking on up local for $4.98 so it worked out ok for me. :wink:

A lot of times I would, but with my most recent acquistion of another 70+ books added to the 450+ that I am already sitting on 8O , I am really trying to limit my buying for resale purposes.  As far as resale value, I probably could have made a little bit of money on it $10+ dollars, but it would have been better if one of the UK sellers picked it up. I can guarantee that if I didnt already have one for myself though, I most certainly would have bought it. :wink:

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:53 am 

bclarkie wrote:
Marlith wrote:
Don'y you usually grab up stuff that is that good for resell purposes :?: . Nice item though I had that entire issue with the UK person a bit ago over a copy. Was happy that one 8) of the of the nice people here tried to help. Ended up picking on up local for $4.98 so it worked out ok for me. :wink:

A lot of times I would, but with my most recent acquistion of another 70+ books added to the 450+ that I am already sitting on 8O , I am really trying to limit my buying for resale purposes. As far as resale value, I probably could have made a little bit of money on it $10+ dollars, but it would have been better if one of the UK sellers picked it up. I can guarantee that if I didnt already have one for myself though, I most certainly would have bought it. :wink:

I figured you would have made some room. Did you not just sell like 29, or some strange number like that, A2s or A3s in SW?

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:04 pm 

Planescape Hellbound but with lousy picture in auction....

Star Wars Box Set | eBay

Also a 144 D&DG...

Deities Demigods: Dungeons & Dragons | eBay

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:55 am 

D&DG's with all the bells and whistles...BIN of $25 :)  

Deities and Demigods: Dungeons & Dragons | eBay

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:12 am 

Daimajin wrote:D&DG's with all the bells and whistles...BIN of $25 :)

Did you see this part:

As you are probably aware, only the very first printings of Deities & Demigods contains the Cthulhu and Melnibonean pages. If you have a copy of Legends & Lore or a later edition of Deities and Demigods without Cthulhu and are interested in obtaining FREE copies of the sixteen missing pages, e-mail me for details. All I ask is that you cover the flat rate shipping and handling fees.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:42 am 

afoolandhis$ wrote:
As you are probably aware, only the very first printings of Deities & Demigods contains the Cthulhu and Melnibonean pages. If you have a copy of Legends & Lore or a later edition of Deities and Demigods without Cthulhu and are interested in obtaining FREE copies of the sixteen missing pages, e-mail me for details. All I ask is that you cover the flat rate shipping and handling fees.

i was gonna get that, but when i saw that i changed my mind on point of principle.

:evil:

Are we nearly there yet?

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:15 pm 

afoolandhis$ wrote:
Daimajin wrote:D&DG's with all the bells and whistles...BIN of $25 :)

Did you see this part:

I bid before I saw. Well I probably won't get it anyway.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:22 am 

dam it second good find in 24 hours and I can't buy the dam thing... get in quick guys

Dungeons and Dragons RARE | eBay

Brette:)

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 55 of 111123 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 109110111