Interesting Items Formerly on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 35 of 111123 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 109110111
Author

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:37 am 

Marlith wrote:

Oh yeah! All from a 0 Feedback person. I would seriously look at finding a reseller with a good reputation to sell it on consignment if I were selling stuff of that caliber. Would most likely make more money that way too as the zero feedback has to make some bidders think about the money they are spending.

Ya this kind of worried me also since they have  been a member  almost 6 years and this is the first items they ever list. They are probably ok just stuck out to me also.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:58 am 

killjoy32 wrote:
bclarkie wrote:
<edit> Okay, I threw a couple more bids that were considerably more serious, but I am still not going to be on top at the end. :?

i have asked if they will ship outside of US. i got paid a bonus today in work :D

Al, don't you have bigger and better thing sto do, like bidding higher on that Tsojconth auction or something? :twisted:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:55 am 

bclarkie wrote:
Al, don't you have bigger and better thing sto do, like bidding higher on that Tsojconth auction or something? :twisted:

hey i am like you...prb won't win, but hey, why bid on one, when you could bid on two!! :D

Are we nearly there yet?

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:50 am 

GraysonAC wrote:
KingOfPain wrote: Ad&d 2nd Edition | eBay

Is your computer too old to run Neverwinter Nights? Here ya go.

Anyone know a way to get a fast computer to run older games like that?

*loooove the old gold-box games*

This works great for almost all of the older DOS/Win95/98 games.

DOSBox, an x86 emulator with DOS

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:10 pm 

Marlith wrote:Would be fun to be involved with this one but I will have to settle for posting about it :D ... Most items are less than mint by their description

White Box (Unknown Print)

The 3 Supplements (Unknown Print)

Sword & Spells

Character Archaic

Battle of Five Armies

Pharaoh (Daystar Version ...though color does not match photo here)

Misc other items

=> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 8701272800

OK, I mentioned in passing that 4th(-) print OD&D sets often come with interesting "extras", but that beats anything I've seen before, hands down... :P

Re. "About 40 sheets left The Character Archaic". What's the deal with that?

*checks against text at Page Not Found

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:24 pm 

harami2000 wrote:Re. "About 40 sheets left The Character Archaic". What's the deal with that?

Yeah, I noticed that too. I wonder if it's a misprint (4 pages left? 8O ). Or does it refer to the hex sheets?. As in "D & D Hex sheets. About 40 sheets left <missing period> The Character Archaic."?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:30 pm 

afoolandhis$ wrote:
harami2000 wrote:Re. "About 40 sheets left The Character Archaic". What's the deal with that?

Yeah, I noticed that too. I wonder if it's a misprint (4 pages left? 8O ). Or does it refer to the hex sheets?. As in "D & D Hex sheets. About 40 sheets left <missing period> The Character Archaic."?

I suspect he means the Hex Sheets, not the Character Archaic. If its the CA, then he is actually extra sheets. 8O Never saw that happen before.... :lol:

Aside, I am surprised that am still on top after 5 hours even with the bids that I did place. :?

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:32 pm 

bclarkie wrote:Aside, I am surprised that am still on top after 5 hours even with the bids that I did place. :?

It'll heat up once a2jeff wins the Tsojconth auction.  :D

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:35 pm 

afoolandhis$ wrote:
bclarkie wrote:Aside, I am surprised that am still on top after 5 hours even with the bids that I did place. :?

It'll heat up once a2jeff wins the Tsojconth auction. :D

Oh, my bad. :lol:

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:43 pm 

bclarkie wrote:
Aside, I am surprised that am still on top after 5 hours even with the bids that I did place. :?

thats cos i aint been given the thumbs up to bid yet. just wait til i do chummer  :twisted:

Are we nearly there yet?

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:44 pm 

bclarkie wrote:
afoolandhis$ wrote:

It'll heat up once a2jeff wins the Tsojconth auction. :D

What'd I tell ya?  Congrats, Jeff.   :D

Just out of curiosity, I was going to snipe at 921.  Would that have worked?

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:46 pm 

tsk tsk :)

bloody next time i tell ya!

my max bid was $909.91. i was gonna put higher but i thought i might actually get it for that.

never mind :)

Are we nearly there yet?

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:49 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:tsk tsk :)

bloody next time i tell ya!

my max bid was $909.91. i was gonna put higher but i thought i might actually get it for that.

never mind :)

Ah, well, it's "pint time" now anyway...off to more productive endeavors.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:00 pm 

afoolandhis$ wrote:
bclarkie wrote:

What'd I tell ya? Congrats, Jeff.  :D

Just out of curiosity, I was going to snipe at 921. Would that have worked?

Hah, good prediction seer!   8O   On this one I think my 2nd max was $925, and wouldn't have had time for a counter beyond it.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:02 pm 

a2jeff wrote:

Hah, good prediction seer! 8O On this one I think my 2nd max was $925, and wouldn't have had time for a counter beyond it.

Does this mean well be seeing another one Ebay soon? :)

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:45 pm 

bclarkie wrote:
afoolandhis$ wrote:Yeah, I noticed that too. I wonder if it's a misprint (4 pages left? 8O ). Or does it refer to the hex sheets?. As in "D & D Hex sheets. About 40 sheets left <missing period> The Character Archaic."?

I suspect he means the Hex Sheets, not the Character Archaic. If its the CA, then he is actually extra sheets. 8O Never saw that happen before.... :lol:

*reads again*. Ah, that makes sense. Sorry, was in a bit of a rush.

What's that bit about the 1977 edition, though? Did that still have the same cover sheet, out of interest?

You say?

Sorry, I still don't get it on the usual heavy bidding before the high res scans have been posted? :?

Looks like two or three possible marks (one sticker residue?) on the Pharoah for starters. Plus obvious questions on the Character Archaic, Battle of the Five Armies and OD&D supps. (how many staples in that Eldritch? ;))

Or have y'both already done all those? :o

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:38 pm 

Seller(obviously the writer :wink: ) has an Original Dungeons & Dragons Cartoon Script up, as well as his own his hand written notes from one Episode of the cartoon series. Very high Starting price, but may be worth it:

eBay listings

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:38 pm 

Wargame Rules: Games | eBay

Not the greatest condition...might be a cheap grab for someone.

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 35 of 111123 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 109110111