Interesting Items Formerly on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 31 of 111123 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 109110111
Author

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:34 pm 

deimos3428 wrote:
Like many of us on here, I do spend a lot of time & energy looking for stuff, and to see everything posted up here for casual passers-by, especially when there's already active bidding...that does get to me, sometimes.

deim...i think you voice the majority of us here from one time or another. i am somewhat like you. i will be watching something for days and then suddenly it appears on here and the $$$ goes thru the roof. somewhat disheartening at times yea :)

but hey thats life *shrugs* - happens to me most of the time :)

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:37 pm 

The Pats muddled through. Neither team looked very good yesterday.

I can't go into detail about how and why they win, but it has a heck of a lot to do with 2 things, players being able to play multiple positions and constant rotation of players.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:43 pm 

Deadlord36 wrote:The Pats muddled through. Neither team looked very good yesterday.

I can't go into detail about how and why they win, but it has a heck of a lot to do with 2 things, players being able to play multiple positions and constant rotation of players.

Yea that game was a mess on both sides.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:04 pm 

Deadlord36 wrote:The Pats muddled through. Neither team looked very good yesterday.

take it you guys are on about american football? i always liked the new york jets myself....

Are we nearly there yet?

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:09 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:

take it you guys are on about american football? i always liked the new york jets myself....

Ahhh, the Jets.  I took my son to their game against the Dolphins last weekend.  Incredible seats on the 50 yd line, just a few rows up from the field.  Man, it is just indescribable watching Curtis Martin run in person.  And then of course there's the whole Namath legacy.  Definitely one of my favorite teams, but the Steelers are and always have been my absolute favorite.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:13 pm 

afoolandhis$ wrote:
Ahhh, the Jets. I took my son to their game against the Dolphins last weekend. Incredible seats on the 50 yd line, just a few rows up from the field. Man, it is just indescribable watching Curtis Martin run in person. And then of course there's the whole Namath legacy. Definitely one of my favorite teams, but the Steelers are and always have been my absolute favorite.

i used to catch the jets on the tv years back, when wesley walker (was that his name? cant remember now - getting too old) was wide receiver...

dont get time to watch games these days, but good fun.

best ever thing i saw was when i was in california about 10 years ago and went to see the angels play (baseball) - most amazing experience especially when someone hit a home run! great fun :D

Are we nearly there yet?

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:58 pm 

deimos3428 wrote:I wasn't very nice about it to John, though, and I apologize for that.

No problem at all. :D

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:36 pm 

Never seen this before. Might be interesting might be the dice thing that gets posted as rare all the time...

II D Extreme: CDs | eBay

Bumped threads are not always cool to have are they  :wink:

Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:46 pm 

Marlith wrote:Never seen this before. Might be interesting might be the dice thing that gets posted as rare all the time...

Can't recall that one, but has that seller not dug out multiple SW'd copies of many of the other Wilmark items?

Marlith wrote:Bumped threads are not always cool to have are they :wink:

I think this thread is more "buried" than "bumped"... *points to interesting items at least two or three pages back by now*

(including one item with a largish front-cover water mark/rub vs. "very good condition with no tears or marks" which the seller has acknowledged and stated they would note on the listing; yet has failed to do so, thus far...).

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:15 pm 

OKay, I hope I dont get yelled at for this one: :oops:

Guild D: Guitar | eBay

I think I am okay, because no familiar faces as of yet. :) But here is a lot of 10 Adveturers Guild Modules. I would have tried to keep them a secret myself, but my plate is already way full with other items. :wink:

*runs and hides*

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:22 pm 

harami2000 wrote:
Marlith wrote:Never seen this before. Might be interesting might be the dice thing that gets posted as rare all the time...

Can't recall that one, but has that seller not dug out multiple SW'd copies of many of the other Wilmark items?

[/i]

yeah he sold a load of wilmark items not so long ago

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:22 pm 

bclarkie wrote:OKay, I hope I dont get yelled at for this one: :oops:

I think I am okay, because no familiar faces as of yet. :) But here is a lot of 10 Adveturers Guild Modules. I would have tried to keep them a secret myself, but my plate is already way full with other items. :wink:

*runs and hides*

ooooooooooooooooooooooh worldwide shipping....defo have a go at this one!

Are we nearly there yet?

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:32 pm 

*runs and hides*

I won't yell but I will glare really really hard  :D

Was watching them and hoping to keep them my own little secret.

Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:06 pm 

afoolandhis$ wrote:Okay, now my curiousity is REALLY peaked, but I'm not going to go snooping. Guess I'll have to settle for reading about it in the fun finds thread. Good luck!

I think you should look at something with a lizard logo and it was some... ...  nice googles!...  :twisted:

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:16 pm 

Marlith wrote:
I won't yell but I will glare really really hard :D

Was watching them and hoping to keep them my own little secret.

hey marl

payback time for all the links that you give away for everyone else :D

now you know how it feels chummer :D :D :D :D

Are we nearly there yet?

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:56 pm 

I can't believe I missed this until now.

TSR Game | eBay

And I could've bought these damn modules off the 1$ rack!!!

New modules for your Old School game http://pacesettergames.com/

Everything Pacesetter at http://pacesettergames.blog.com/

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:01 pm 

*runs and hides*

Aww, even I found that one on my own :P

... although, in all fairness, I had no idea it was an auction worth anything.

So I guess the $11 snipe I had keyed in is probably not gonna do it, eh?  :lol:

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:30 am 

bclarkie wrote:Heh, heh. I do find some good deals, particualrly on BINs, but there are others who are much better at finding certain items then myself. Other such as Harami2000 and the temporarily out of action due to his move grodog. If you dont believe me, start watching Allan's bids once he gets himself settled in at his new home. It is like an Interesting items on Ebay thread all by itself. David is a little more complicated, because sometimes he pins his interesting items with a small token bid and sometimes he doesnt. :wink: Either way, he quielty does pretty well for himself. :wink:

Hey now, I thought we were over all of that watching grodog's bids thing ;)

I just don't bid now, so there's nothing to see.  These aren't the rarities you're looking for.  Move along, move along.

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 31 of 111123 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 109110111