Interesting Items Formerly on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 21 of 111123 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 109110111
Author

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:27 pm 

harami2000 wrote:@ U.S. bidders. Please remember you are bidding in pounds sterling. 8)

yes Mr IO dont forget now.

just think if you had bid $200 for the beholders i might have won in the end :)

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:43 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:
harami2000 wrote:@ U.S. bidders. Please remember you are bidding in pounds sterling. 8)

yes Mr IO dont forget now.

just think if you had bid $200 for the beholders i might have won in the end :)

Unless Mike has changed his stance on it, it has already almost gone beyond what he is willing to pay. He of course can verify that for himself though.   :wink:   The one you really might want to look out for is a2jeff. :)

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:36 am 

bclarkie wrote:Unless Mike has changed his stance on it, it has already almost gone beyond what he is willing to pay. He of course can verify that for himself though.  :wink:  The one you really might want to look out for is a2jeff. :)

Sayeth Mr. bclarie:  "Hey look at those guys with deep pockets over there" (whilst casually keying in some titantic snipes) ;)

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:38 am 

And to UE bidders, id est, to ME: "Giorgio, remember they are not EUROS ..."  :wink:

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:39 am 

Louise49h Wrote:

...Happy to answer questions here (although every time I get the damn thing out to answer them I live in fear that the cat will throw up on it.)

A certain cougar isn't trying to devalue it back to the 'fiver' to keep in the UK? 8O :wink:

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:55 am 

grodog wrote:
bclarkie wrote:Unless Mike has changed his stance on it, it has already almost gone beyond what he is willing to pay. He of course can verify that for himself though. :wink: The one you really might want to look out for is a2jeff. :)

Sayeth Mr. bclarie: "Hey look at those guys with deep pockets over there" (whilst casually keying in some titantic snipes) ;)

Definitely a little more than tempted to put in a token bid :wink: , but finaces right now are a little tight, so unfortunately I will not be involved in this mess :)

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:33 am 

So is this ST1 up for auction yet?

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:32 pm 

Blackmoor wrote:So is this ST1 up for auction yet?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3AIT&rd=1

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:54 pm 

Chainmail, UK auction

Gary Gygax: Dungeons & Dragons | eBay

Also has OCE set up:

Dungeons and Dragons Box Set | eBay

Mount Celestia doesn't want me and Baator's afraid I'll take over.

Ninty-eight Blue and Green Slaad at the door, Ninty-eight Blue and Green Slaad, Take one down, they gate in two more, Ninty-nine Blue and Green Slaad at the door...

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:50 pm 

Woah, just checked the loaction of Louise & her ST1. So near in geographical terms of the item & yet so far (£££) :(

*waves down the road from Olton*

Ninty-eight Blue and Green Slaad at the door, Ninty-eight Blue and Green Slaad, Take one down, they gate in two more, Ninty-nine Blue and Green Slaad at the door...

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:22 pm 

Are you thinking of taking your droogs out for a postlight romp?

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:20 am 

Deadlord36 wrote:Are you thinking of taking your droogs out for a postlight romp?

Well if Louise would like to leave her address here, what times her house is empty, I will liberate the ST1 & it will be free (in my collection, of course). :D

(Joke).

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:31 am 

Large Dragonlance lot. High starting bid though....

Dungeons and Dragons Dragonlance | eBay

Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:33 am 

Set of higher demand Greyhawk items. Price is now at $47 with 3 days to go...

City of Ashes: Books | eBay

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:34 am 

Marlith wrote:Large Dragonlance lot. High starting bid though....

Actually, $100.00 does not sound too high.  I think this seller will get it.  If you are trying to collect Dragonlance, this is an outstanding opportunity.   8)

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:00 am 

MShipley88 wrote:
Marlith wrote:Large Dragonlance lot. High starting bid though....

Actually, $100.00 does not sound too high. I think this seller will get it. If you are trying to collect Dragonlance, this is an outstanding opportunity.  8)

I agree that it is an excellent start to a DL collection. It is also a fine break apart collection for resell as well. There is the Atlas present which will get 1/3 or more of the starting bid back alone.

I did not mean it was too high at all. I meant that he started it high rather than letting it work its way up. I am always hesitant to do that as it scare bidders off sometimes. I more often than not see auctions with a $100 start end up with a lower finishing price than if it started at $9.99. Much like the 1st DMG that someone here had up earlier this month. Ran it once with a higher start and no takers ( I should have bought it then) but started it low and made a fair dollar amount as I remember.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:09 am 

Winterwords wrote:
Deadlord36 wrote:Are you thinking of taking your droogs out for a postlight romp?

Well if Louise would like to leave her address here, what times her house is empty, I will liberate the ST1 & it will be free (in my collection, of course). :D

(Joke).

I have killer guard cats on 24 hour patrol.  Besides, if you can find it under the piles of boxes and bubblewrap you'll be doing well.   As an exercise in decluttering the house this has got rather out of hand.  (It is tucked away safe, before I get panicked responses!)

By the way, can anyone let me know whether the bidders on the ST1 are all or mostly likely to be members here?  It's been suggested to me that I should let the high bidders know about the more detailed pictures but obviously there's no point if they have all seen them already,

Thanks

Louise

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:20 am 

louise49h wrote:
Winterwords wrote:

(Joke).

I have killer guard cats on 24 hour patrol. Besides, if you can find it under the piles of boxes and bubblewrap you'll be doing well.  As an exercise in decluttering the house this has got rather out of hand. (It is tucked away safe, before I get panicked responses!)

By the way, can anyone let me know whether the bidders on the ST1 are all or mostly likely to be members here? It's been suggested to me that I should let the high bidders know about the more detailed pictures but obviously there's no point if they have all seen them already,

Thanks

Louise
With the exception of "rpg_auctions" ,"thedingoismybaby", and "necrothesp", all the bidders on the list thus far are Acaeum members.

YIM  
PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 21 of 111123 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 109110111