Interesting Items Formerly on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 79 of 111123 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80 ... 109110111
Author

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:01 am 

a2jeff wrote:I've been communicating with the seller on the fact that the pictures are of my copy, not the new one, and have been asking them to post actual pictures of the one for sale. I was given indications that they would do so...perhaps this explains why the listing was pulled. If so, I'd expect an updated one soon, with correct (hopefully) pictures.

(spot on: and given that they have more than one more to sell, they'll have to take yet more pictures of those, too... oh, the hassle! :))

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:12 am 

TSR minigames: Vampyre & They've Invaded Pleasantville
TSR minigames Vampyre Theyve Invaded Pleasantville | eBay

Just over an hour left with a current bid of $8.10.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:26 am 

1983 TSR AD&D Dungeons & Dragons Miniatures
Dungeons and Dragons TSR | eBay

12 hours left with a current bid of $7.99.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:52 pm 

grodog wrote:So, who can tell us more about the 1978 D&D pinball game?:
Pinball Schematic | eBay

I've seen the later version offered on Ebay, don't know anything about this older version.  Surely (like the 80's version) there should be pictures in Dragon magazine somewhere?

Mike B.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:18 pm 

1st print DMG:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... Track=true

Pretty rough, but not too bad.   :)

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:34 pm 

UK auction, looks kind of fun if you ask me: :)

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:09 pm 

bclarkie wrote:1st print DMG:

Pretty rough, but not too bad.  :)

bah US only. would have been cool to have on the cheap really.

Are we nearly there yet?

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:16 pm 

Fazzle is back 8O

Greg Hastings Tournament Paintball Max'd | eBay

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:13 pm 

Badmike wrote:
grodog wrote:So, who can tell us more about the 1978 D&D pinball game?:
Pinball Schematic | eBay

I've seen the later version offered on Ebay, don't know anything about this older version. Surely (like the 80's version) there should be pictures in Dragon magazine somewhere?

I don't recall either version at all.  Also being a pinball fan, I'm interested.  If anyone has additional info, please PM me :D

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:21 am 

There is no 1978 D&D pinball, TTBOMK — I think we have a case here of reversing the 7 and the 8 in the item title.

Here's more information than could possibly matter about the 1987 machine:

The Internet Pinball Machine Database

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:27 am 

Xaxaxe wrote:There is no 1978 D&D pinball, TTBOMK — I think we have a case here of reversing the 7 and the 8 in the item title.

That explains it then, I wondered how I missed seeing a 1970's D&D pinball machine all these years!
  There are full page ads for the D&D pinball machine in late 80's Dragon magazines, FYI.
   They sell off Ebay occasionally, I was going to buy one last year for I believe $1500 that was in working condition. It was in Arkansas (If you ever buy stuff like this you always seem to have to pick it up, and that was close enough for me to drive there).  However, the auction ended the day I started my vacation, and the guy had to ship it out the DAY it sold (I think he was moving or something), so I lost out  :cry:  I'm hoping to spot another one someday in Texas.

Mike B.

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:35 am 

How comforting.  I see this now like a talisman of good fortune in my journey across ebay in search of treasure.  Like the albatross was to ancient mariners far from home, a harbinger of good fortune, always flying there high - too far to reach - and yet still within sight...  So, when I am becalmed, or beset by other bidders, I only need look up and see it flying - so bright and perfect - and think that I will get back to home and my collection.

...erm, or something like that.  now, where's my crossbow?

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:21 am 

red_bus wrote:How comforting. I see this now like a talisman of good fortune in my journey across ebay in search of treasure. Like the albatross was to ancient mariners far from home, a harbinger of good fortune, always flying there high - too far to reach - and yet still within sight... So, when I am becalmed, or beset by other bidders, I only need look up and see it flying - so bright and perfect - and think that I will get back to home and my collection.

...erm, or something like that. now, where's my crossbow?

bah thats mere peanuts to you. you shot straight into the big leagues in one go, so dont go telling us its out of reach :)

you londoners are all minted anyway, unlike us northern folk :D

Are we nearly there yet?

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:31 am 

Funny how it still says none have been sold since 1996.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:57 am 

Now that I think about it, didn't the listing for the Fazzle that Jeff won from magicprincess say it didn't come with a baggy because it was owned by the producer (and never distributed)? The current one does have a baggy.

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:27 am 

killjoy32 wrote:
you londoners are all minted anyway, unlike us northern folk :D

...but stuff here costs 10x what it does in the North :( . I have visited your blessed land and everything is cheap as chips (more often than not comes with chips too). London is a big hoover which sucks up all your cash. Try £2.50 for a cup of tea! 8O

speaking of overpriced stuff. Here is a large Dragon lot... for a pretty penny.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3AIT&rd=1

(11 hours, 42 minutes to go - for those with plenty of cash)

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:02 am 

Badmike wrote:
Xaxaxe wrote:There is no 1978 D&D pinball, TTBOMK — I think we have a case here of reversing the 7 and the 8 in the item title.

That explains it then, I wondered how I missed seeing a 1970's D&D pinball machine all these years!
 There are full page ads for the D&D pinball machine in late 80's Dragon magazines, FYI.
 They sell off Ebay occasionally, I was going to buy one last year for I believe $1500 that was in working condition. It was in Arkansas (If you ever buy stuff like this you always seem to have to pick it up, and that was close enough for me to drive there). However, the auction ended the day I started my vacation, and the guy had to ship it out the DAY it sold (I think he was moving or something), so I lost out :cry: I'm hoping to spot another one someday in Texas.

Mike B.

Hey Mike,

The Texas Pinball Festival was in town just a couple of months ago.  If I had known you were interested, I would have mentioned it.  You might try a couple of contacts in the DFW area that might be able to locate one.  Since I am into arcade games I have stumbled across some really cool websites.  This one came to mind:
http://www.pinballrebel.com/game/pins/d ... inball.htm
Who knows, he might be able to hunt one down for you.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:50 am 

Princess did indeed say that they were all unbagged. Also, I don't recall any of the Fazzles I've had having the red ziploc. I'm pretty sure they were clear.

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 79 of 111123 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80 ... 109110111