Interesting Items Formerly on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 72 of 111123 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73 ... 109110111
Author

User avatar

Verbose Collector

Posts: 1271
Joined: Jan 09, 2005
Last Visit: Nov 17, 2020
Location: Azeroth

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:29 am 
 

3 Rules Cyclopedias together plus Immortal rules (no box) and other stuff. Possible resell lot...

The Immortal Rules: Books | eBay


Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6490
Joined: Jan 03, 2005
Last Visit: Nov 28, 2021
Location: UK

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:24 pm 
 

Seller has a complete set of the 25th Anniversary miniatures, including the boxed sets, all as individual listings.

cgi.ebay.co.uk/AD-D-Manual-of-the-Plane ... dZViewItem

Prices may be a little high, but it may fill some gaps for those collecting them.


This week I've been mostly eating . . . gummy bears.

 WWW  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 289
Joined: Feb 20, 2005
Last Visit: Aug 03, 2021
Location: Green Bay, WI

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:28 pm 
 

mbassoc2003 wrote:Seller has a complete set of the 25th Anniversary miniatures, including the boxed sets, all as individual listings.

cgi.ebay.co.uk/AD-D-Manual-of-the-Plane ... dZViewItem

Prices may be a little high, but it may fill some gaps for those collecting them.


Am I blind?  I can't seem to find the minis you speak of...  I've searched his live and completed auctions.  Can you toss me a link so I know I'm not going crazy?  :(

 WWW  

User avatar

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 561
Joined: Sep 02, 2004
Last Visit: Nov 22, 2021
Location: Cape Cod

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:35 pm 
 

Gus Landt wrote:
Am I blind? I can't seem to find the minis you speak of... I've searched his live and completed auctions. Can you toss me a link so I know I'm not going crazy? :(


If you are looking for "minis" in the sense of figures I think he meant "miniatured books" ....but don't quote me on that  as I didn't go through the listing :wink:

  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 289
Joined: Feb 20, 2005
Last Visit: Aug 03, 2021
Location: Green Bay, WI

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:48 pm 
 

Daimajin wrote:
Gus Landt wrote:
Am I blind? I can't seem to find the minis you speak of... I've searched his live and completed auctions. Can you toss me a link so I know I'm not going crazy? :(


If you are looking for "minis" in the sense of figures I think he meant "miniatured books" ....but don't quote me on that as I didn't go through the listing :wink:


I'll bet that is exactly the 'problem'.  Thanks!  :D

 WWW  


Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3066
Joined: Jul 09, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 30, 2015

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:51 pm 
 

cgi.ebay.ca/AD-D-Tome-of-Magic-1st-prin ... dZViewItem

"Interesting" because of this line in the description:

This is the hardcover version with the Priest spell Mindkiller (only available in this 1st printing)!

Can anyone verify this?  Perhaps it's time I started collecting various 2nd edition prints...

 YIM  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 7969
Joined: Jun 23, 2003
Last Visit: Nov 26, 2021
Location: DFW TX

Post Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:08 am 
 

deimos3428 wrote:cgi.ebay.ca/AD-D-Tome-of-Magic-1st-prin ... dZViewItem

"Interesting" because of this line in the description:

This is the hardcover version with the Priest spell Mindkiller (only available in this 1st printing)!

Can anyone verify this? Perhaps it's time I started collecting various 2nd edition prints...



This is indeed true, only the 1st print of Tome of Magic containd this spell, the 7th level priest spell Mind Killer. I believe the later editions changed it to Mindtracker instead?

Mike B.

 WWW  


Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 5677
Joined: Nov 16, 2002
Last Visit: Nov 27, 2021
Location: Wichita, KS, USA

Post Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:49 am 
 

Badmike wrote:
deimos3428 wrote:cgi.ebay.ca/AD-D-Tome-of-Magic-1st-prin ... dZViewItem

"Interesting" because of this line in the description:


Can anyone verify this? Perhaps it's time I started collecting various 2nd edition prints...



This is indeed true, only the 1st print of Tome of Magic containd this spell, the 7th level priest spell Mind Killer. I believe the later editions changed it to Mindtracker instead.


Interesting, I'll have to check my copy when I'm back in KS :D


Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

 WWW  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 261
Joined: Dec 17, 2003
Last Visit: Dec 09, 2017
Location: Upstate New York

Post Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:41 am 
 

original planescape art.  it's a new seller though, with 0 feedback...

Original Map | eBay


-dave

  


Collector

Posts: 1
Joined: Dec 23, 2005
Last Visit: Dec 24, 2005
Location: Vashon Island

Post Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:20 am 
 

Hello my name is Robert Lazzaretti, I am a cartographer formerly from TSR.  This is the first of many original map art pieces I am planning on selling on Ebay.  I have held onto them for 10 years or so, and thougth that someone may enjoy owning them as a piece of TSR history.  I will gladly answer any questions about my work or people I have worked with over the years.  Thank you

Lazz

 WWW  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:34 am 
 

Theonelazz wrote:Hello my name is Robert Lazzaretti, I am a cartographer formerly from TSR. This is the first of many original map art pieces I am planning on selling on Ebay. I have held onto them for 10 years or so, and thougth that someone may enjoy owning them as a piece of TSR history. I will gladly answer any questions about my work or people I have worked with over the years. Thank you

Lazz


hello robert!

you may wish to follow this thread:

Introduce Yourself, Fellow Collectors

that one is used to introduce yourself to the folks on this here forum - would be a good chance to mention a bit more of yourself and then mebbe it would possibly attract more buyers to your painting :)

welcome to the acaeum!

Alan



  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 04, 2021

Post Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:14 am 
 

UK auction with a lot of books that includes a PHB softie(not sure of the printing):

Advanced Dungeons and Dragons Lot | eBay

All the books seem to be in good shape and currently sitting at $27.83 with just under 5 hours to go.


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  


Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3066
Joined: Jul 09, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 30, 2015

Post Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:14 am 
 

bclarkie wrote:UK auction with a lot of books that includes a PHB softie(not sure of the printing):

Advanced Dungeons and Dragons Lot | eBay

All the books seem to be in good shape and currently sitting at $27.83 with just under 5 hours to go.

That's a 2nd print, I already asked. ;)

 YIM  


Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3066
Joined: Jul 09, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 30, 2015

Post Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:28 pm 
 

Just in time for Xmas...
cgi.ebay.com/DUNGEON-DRAGON-CHOCOLATE-C ... dZViewItem

 YIM  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 04, 2021

Post Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:08 pm 
 

deimos3428 wrote:
bclarkie wrote:UK auction with a lot of books that includes a PHB softie(not sure of the printing):

Advanced Dungeons and Dragons Lot | eBay

All the books seem to be in good shape and currently sitting at $27.83 with just under 5 hours to go.

That's a 2nd print, I already asked. ;)


Good thing, I was too feckin lazy. :roll:


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 636
Joined: Sep 14, 2005
Last Visit: Jan 16, 2009
Location: Montreal, Canada

Post Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 12:56 am 
 

A boxed set of 8 miniature dragonlance modules (small books, not figures).



http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... Track=true



And a mini Elminster's Ecologies with a $1.75 BIN:



Ad&d Forgotten Realms | eBay

 WWW  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3861
Joined: Feb 21, 2004
Last Visit: Jul 20, 2021
Location: Milford, Michigan

Post Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:28 am 
 

Just an observation, but for all us ebay search junkies. If you simply search "TSR" you come up with just uner 500 items. That number is usually around 1000+. Expect a surge in the next week! 8O


And I could've bought these damn modules off the 1$ rack!!!

New modules for your Old School game http://pacesettergames.com/

Everything Pacesetter at http://pacesettergames.blog.com/

 WWW  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector

Posts: 4750
Joined: Oct 31, 2004
Last Visit: Oct 29, 2021
Location: Garland, TX

Post Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:34 am 
 

Dungeons & Dragons Tactics: Video Games | eBay



OCE plus supplements in very nice condition.  3 days, 12 hours to go and currently at $51.

  
PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 72 of 111123 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73 ... 109110111