Interesting Items Formerly on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 66 of 111123 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 109110111
Author

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:01 pm 

Also interesting to note that this U.S.-only auction currently has a high bidder who doubles as a famous UK feline. I'm guessing that the seller got a "I'm an Aluminum-Sided, Ruby-Encrusted Power Seller" letter ... :roll:

I'm with BTB, though ... so much could go wrong here ...

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:06 pm 

Looks like this guy is back again, with two more WG4s mint-on-card, after selling the two I listed earlier...

eBay listings

Maybe he has a case of them? That might affect the rarity a bit, exspecially if it was a Toys-R-Us case and not a standard TSR module case...

jamesmishler wrote:WG4 on card, BIN $20...

Advanced Dungeons and Dragons | eBay

And another, same dealer?

Did he accidentally double list or does he have two?

Am I missing out on a great deal by passing it on, or is that price high? I'm broke, anyway... :(

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:13 pm 

jamesmishler wrote:Looks like this guy is back again, with two more WG4s mint-on-card, after selling the two I listed earlier...

eBay listings

Maybe he has a case of them? That might affect the rarity a bit, exspecially if it was a Toys-R-Us case and not a standard TSR module case...

jamesmishler wrote:WG4 on card, BIN $20...

And another, same dealer?

Did he accidentally double list or does he have two?

Am I missing out on a great deal by passing it on, or is that price high? I'm broke, anyway... :(

Hmm, I know that seller.  She had 8 of them originally.  She agreed to sell them to me all 8 of them for $20.00 apiece, but then she jerked me around. :x   I am assuming that the 2 new ones are probably her last 2, if I counted correctly.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:21 pm 

bclarkie wrote:

Hmm, I know that seller. She had 8 of them originally. She agreed to sell them to me all 8 of them for $20.00 apiece, but then she jerked me around. :x I am assuming that the 2 new ones are probably her last 2, if I counted correctly.

She just put up a third that I bought for the hell of it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 8734250842

I really needed one like a hole in the head 8O but now I'm curious if she will pop more up :?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:39 pm 

Daimajin wrote:
bclarkie wrote:

Hmm, I know that seller. She had 8 of them originally. She agreed to sell them to me all 8 of them for $20.00 apiece, but then she jerked me around. :x I am assuming that the 2 new ones are probably her last 2, if I counted correctly.

I really needed one like a hole in the head 8O but now I'm curious if she will pop more up :?

Well, checking through her feedback I was able to count 3 other and including the 5 that she has sold today would make 8, but I am positve either Mishra aka Marlith here or addermcone won her first auction and I am not seeing any feedback from either one of them. That could either mean that they havent received it yet, haven't left feedback yet, so maybe the deal fell through. :?

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:57 pm 

bclarkie wrote:
Daimajin wrote:

Well, checking through her feedback I was able to count 3 other and including the 5 that she has sold today would make 8, but I am positve either Mishra aka Marlith here or addermcone won her first auction and I am not seeing any feedback from either one of them. That could either mean that they havent received it yet, haven't left feedback yet, so maybe the deal fell through. :?

Well, so much for my theory, that same damn seller has up 2 more. :roll:   I guess she lied to me abouth that too. :roll:

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:58 pm 

Here is a Lankhmar Game from 1976 with a $30.00 BIN:

Fritz Leiber: Books | eBay

Box is rough, but seller claims pieces are 100% there and in excellent condition. MIght be worth a query to ascertain if 100% actually equals 100%. :wink:

<edit> Same seller actually has Awful Green Things form Outer Space with a $45.00 BIN. This is also claimed to be 100% complete:

Awful Green Things: Board & Traditional Games | eBay

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:21 pm 

bclarkie wrote:
Daimajin wrote:

I got mine. I am just terrible for feedback sometimes.

In the original auction they had one listed but they had eight and you could buy one or all. They had made arrangments with someone else here to sell them eight but I messed that up (unintentionally) when I bid on the auction. She was going to sell all eight at $20 each I guess. I ended paying $31 grrr....  At the end of the auction I had ask them about the other seven and they said they had all of them allocated at the price I paid. Then low and behold they all come up for auction and someone bought some and then yet more came up for auction. Then a few days ago they send me an email telling me they found more and I could buy them for either $21 or $25 or something like that. I never replied because the entire series of events left me feeling like something shady had just occurred.

Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:49 pm 

Mildly interesting...certainly something you don't see everyday...

Dungeons and Dragons 3rd Edition | eBay

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:59 pm 

seeyouinescrow wrote:Mildly interesting...certainly something you don't see everyday...

Neat!

I personally don't like the "look" of these books, but works much better in that language (IMHO) :)

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:34 pm 

bclarkie wrote:
bclarkie wrote:

Well, so much for my theory, that same damn seller has up 2 more. :roll:  I guess she lied to me abouth that too. :roll:

Plus three or four more, since.

(I bid ~$19.50 in the original auction, IIRC).

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:06 am 

Xaxaxe wrote: "I'm an Aluminum-Sided, Ruby-Encrusted Power Seller"

noooooo he couldnt possibly be that low, thats my level that!

and btw, you forgot the mushroom base. and you mistook the rubies. they are not rubies, its painted cubic-zirconia :D

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:08 am 

harami2000 wrote:
seeyouinescrow wrote:Mildly interesting...certainly something you don't see everyday...

Neat!

I personally don't like the "look" of these books, but works much better in that language (IMHO) :)

yeha i also think they look great too!

btw hello david - nice to see you back again! :)

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:35 am 

bclarkie wrote:Here is a Lankhmar Game from 1976 with a $30.00 BIN:

Fritz Leiber: Books | eBay

Box is rough, but seller claims pieces are 100% there and in excellent condition. MIght be worth a query to ascertain if 100% actually equals 100%. :wink:

Lizard logo, too.  There's also another up that I'm watching.  Wizard logo and shrink wrapped.....

YIM  

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:45 am 

A little pricey, but for those that are crazy about SW:

cgi.ebay.ca/AD-D-Queen-of-the-Spiders_W ... dZViewItem

He's got some similarly high-priced other stuff.

YIM  

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:27 am 

deimos3428 wrote:A little pricey, but for those that are crazy about SW:

cgi.ebay.ca/AD-D-Queen-of-the-Spiders_W ... dZViewItem

He's got some similarly high-priced other stuff.

That's pretty bad condition for a 'new in shrink' book. Looks like its either been thrown about the shop a bit, or maybe a shrinked used book.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:34 am 

Complete Book of Necromancers. Not collectors condition but a Low BIN.

cgi.ebay.co.uk/AD-D-2nd-The-Complete-Bo ... dZViewItem

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:34 pm 

Yet another TS 10th Anniversary Adventure Pack...thinking mine was not so sweet a deal after all....

$23 to open and a $25 BIN.

Maybe someone should buy them out and slow the release down so as to not kill the value :wink:

Top Secret TSR: Role Playing Games | eBay

Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 66 of 111123 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 109110111