Interesting Items Formerly on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 63 of 111123 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64 ... 109110111
Author

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:12 am 

Reindeergamez wrote:Bbarsh has some cool stuff listed with Buy-It-Nows, I think some of this will probably move quickly.

eBay listings

they did :)

i popped on to get dark & hidden ways as well as a few others but they had gone already. good buys them!

even his other listings are quite nice lil items.

Are we nearly there yet?

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:47 am 

WOW! A bargain from a seller with a very well established reputation:

Original Dungeons and Dragons | eBay

(sorry, couldn't help myself ;) )

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:40 am 

fluffmaister wrote:WOW! A bargain from a seller with a very well established reputation:

AD D D D ORIGINAL Dungeons and Dragons COLLECTION | eBay

What's with the colored-in Chainmail in that pic, anyway?  Orange copies (1st Ed., 2nd Ed., 3rd Ed. 1st Print) of Chainmail don't have spiral bindings like that...  :roll:

YIM  

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:01 am 

deimos3428 wrote:
fluffmaister wrote:WOW! A bargain from a seller with a very well established reputation:

Original Dungeons and Dragons | eBay

What's with the colored-in Chainmail in that pic, anyway? Orange copies (1st Ed., 2nd Ed., 3rd Ed. 1st Print) of Chainmail don't have spiral bindings like that... :roll:

Noticed that as well.  Hide that binding under another book and someone might trip over themselves trying to buy it.  He needs to learn how to use his camera.  :D   And I have said it before, his item descriptions are just plain crap.  :P

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:10 am 

And I have said it before, his item descriptions are just plain crap.

His toes on the second picture aren't even the description. Hope he'll sent them as well when somebody buys this lot.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:37 am 

fluffmaister wrote:

And I have said it before, his item descriptions are just plain crap.

His toes on the second picture aren't even the description. Hope he'll sent them as well when somebody buys this lot.

i could have sworn i have seen that pic before? has that lot already been listed a while ago?

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:40 am 

killjoy32 wrote:
fluffmaister wrote:

i could have sworn i have seen that pic before? has that lot already been listed a while ago?

Al

Most certainly.  It has been collecting dust in his store for at least the last 3 months.  Look at the date on the picture, 9/20/2005. So much for finding the ceiling on D&D stuff and his expert appraisal skills. :roll:   I also love how all the mono modules are covered at the bottom so that can't tell if they are actually the SA reprints or not, which judging by the source, I would not even be a little surprised if they were. :roll:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Collector

Post Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:41 pm 

You guys have no better way to spend your time than talk about a world class dealer like me ? THANKS ! Everything I sell is authentic. If anyone has any questions, I answer all to the best of my ability. I provide additional pictures, scans, information. There is nothing "hidden" nor attempted to be.

NOTE: Isn't the market just unbeliveable ? While you guys are lost in 1985, the rest of the world moves int pricing for the decades to come. It had to happen guys, don't fight it! Prices rise as demand does! And demand is obviously rising, all these prices you find unbelievable, are actually very predictable. And there is a loooooooong way to go. :)

Ignoring pessimists who continue to say "how could that sell for that ?" I continue to take advantage of the strengthening, escalating, very valuable D&D collectibles market. Its been a long time coming, Where it wil stop, nobody knows.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:45 pm 

creepydealer wrote:You guys have no better way to spend your time than talk about a world class dealer like me ? THANKS ! Everything I sell is authentic. If anyone has any questions, I answer all to the best of my ability. I provide additional pictures, scans, information. There is nothing "hidden" nor attempted to be.

NOTE: Isn't the market just unbeliveable ? While you guys are lost in 1985, the rest of the world moves int pricing for the decades to come. It had to happen guys, don't fight it! Prices rise as demand does! And demand is obviously rising, all these prices you find unbelievable, are actually very predictable. And there is a loooooooong way to go. :)

Hahahahahaha. How long has that stuff been in your store? Apparently you just cant stay away can you? Maybe its us being right and you being wrong, that is getting "under your skin". If you are so right why just stay away and be right? Because you have already almost lost your shirt trying to find that ceiling. Hahahahaha  :lol:   Seriously, I am taking enjoyment at your seriously failed attempt at finding the ceiling. :D  That set of R modules has been in your store for over 3 months and the price just keeps coming down. :lol:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Collector

Post Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:55 pm 

And one of these days, I will grant someone the most awesome deal they have ever had, when they purchase the item and are 110% satisfied. I'm not losing a thing, I sold well over 30k last month, enough to fund purchase of a few new items if I like. ABout 5k of it was vintage modules priced exactly where I felt was fair, and they sold. Heck, I'm running so low, I want to buy yours. Especially at YOUR idea of the worth. Unless of course, yours is worth more than everyone elses.

Ignoring pessimists who continue to say "how could that sell for that ?" I continue to take advantage of the strengthening, escalating, very valuable D&D collectibles market. Its been a long time coming, Where it wil stop, nobody knows.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:09 pm 

creepydealer wrote:And one of these days, I will grant someone the most awesome deal they have ever had, when they purchase the item and are 110% satisfied. I'm not losing a thing, I sold well over 30k last month, enough to fund purchase of a few new items if I like. ABout 5k of it was vintage modules priced exactly where I felt was fair, and they sold. Heck, I'm running so low, I want to buy yours. Especially at YOUR idea of the worth. Unless of course, yours is worth more than everyone elses.

Hi, DH. Can anyone smell anything?

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:09 pm 

creepydealer wrote:And one of these days, I will grant someone the most awesome deal they have ever had, when they purchase the item and are 110% satisfied. I'm not losing a thing, I sold well over 30k last month, enough to fund purchase of a few new items if I like. ABout 5k of it was vintage modules priced exactly where I felt was fair, and they sold. Heck, I'm running so low, I want to buy yours. Especially at YOUR idea of the worth. Unless of course, yours is worth more than everyone elses.

Didn't we already do this game once and yet you never paid up. Whatever dude you talk a lot but you say nothing. Let me give you some selling advice and then I will bid you well on your way. It is not very smart to call 90% of your customer base stupid to thier face, which is basically what you have done. Point being, even if you set your outrageous prices were suddenly reasonable now, your intended customer base that you have called stupid will now never buy from you.

Aside, If you are so smart and we are so dumb, and you are so right and we are so wrong, why does it seem to bother you so much. If you were so right and we were so wrong, you really wouldnt have need to try and come here and defend yourself now would you, becuase the money would speak for you. But since there is no money to speak for you, there is just you and your moronic and feeble attempts at falsely inflating the market. I am sure you have better things to do than come here and both your time and everyone who posts heres time as well.

Money talks and bullshit takes the train.  I think I just heard your train's whistle.....

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:17 pm 

bclarkie wrote:Money talks and bullshit takes the train. I think I just heard your train's whistle.....

I knew I could smell something. :D  That's it Brian. Its Bullshit.  :D

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:22 pm 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 8730159841

These great tourney items are ending later today...

"before chuck even gets in the room, you can feel the bad-ness." -Al

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:43 pm 

Adam Shultz wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 8730159841

These great tourney items are ending later today...

Those belong to Allan. He's got bagsies. :lol:

Collector

Post Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:52 pm 

Brian, you've the wrong evaluation. I didn't by any stretch of words say anything derogutory about 90% of my market. Number 1, 90% is number you have used without any data to support that 90% of RPG buyers are here, I'm sure the most intelligent have better things to do with their time than waste it as chidlren like you and I have. Number 2 YOU Brian, are the number one person I have decided to attack ... this for your rude, aggressive behavior. As I recall, you couldn't take it when the egg was thrown back, and resorted to FU's. The people I clearly was reffering to, were anyone, and everyone, who thinks the market is not poised to take major leaps in value. And people should not attempt to control that by proclaiming the buyers willing to pay more for gems as morons or idiots.

And you say BS Mr RPG_auctions ? However, you just wrote 2 or 3 hours ago, inquiring about one of my auctions.  :lol:  What the heck ??? Thats kinda funny.

Sure, there are alot of people here who game and collect. But the BEST collectors are not here. The collectors who have the MOST money to spend, do not have time for this forum. They are to busy making money ! And the day will come, I will join this elite bunch. And its thousands more than are members here.

When I no longer post, you'll know why ! And its thousands more than are members here. ;)

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:55 pm 

creepydealer wrote:Brian, you've the wrong evaluation. I didn't by any stretch of words say anything derogutory about 90% of my market. Number 1, 90% is number you have used without any data to support that 90% of RPG buyers are here, I'm sure the most intelligent have better things to do with their time than waste it as chidlren like you and I have. Number 2 YOU Brian, are the number one person I have decided to attack ... this for your rude, aggressive behavior. As I recall, you couldn't take it when the egg was thrown back, and resorted to FU's. The people I clearly was reffering to, were anyone, and everyone, who thinks the market is not poised to take major leaps in value. And people should not attempt to control that by proclaiming the buyers willing to pay more for gems as morons or idiots.

And you say BS Mr RPG_auctions ? However, you just wrote 2 or 3 hours ago, inquiring about one of my auctions. :lol: What the heck ??? Thats kinda funny.

Sure, there are alot of people here who game and collect. But the BEST collectors are not here. The collectors who have the MOST money to spend, do not have time for this forum. They are to busy making money ! And the day will come, I will join this elite bunch. And its thousands more than are members here.

When I no longer post, you'll know why ! And its thousands more than are members here. ;)

What the hell are you talking about. I am going to relegate my repsonse to the appropriate thread.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:59 pm 

You probably don't know who visits this forum. Dont be naive and think you do. And my question was about your unknown spiral bound Chainmail. I note that you cannot respond or confirm that it is real. I assume therefore that it is fake?

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 63 of 111123 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64 ... 109110111