Interesting Items Formerly on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 62 of 111123 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 109110111
Author

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:11 pm 

Well, we've seen people selling prints of the RPGNow PDFs on eBay before. Maybe this is a set? I asked for some photos, but I bet he won't e-mail me any. Good lick if any of you guys are going to bid. Use a credit card. Don't even think about going to PayPal first, 'cos they won't do a thing for you in this instance. It'll be fun to watch.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:06 pm 

bclarkie wrote:
deimos3428 wrote:cgi.ebay.ca/D-D-AD-D-Dungeons-Dragons-I ... dZViewItem

I nearly hit the BIN without even looking at it :oops: (for $0.01, you can hardly go wrong...)

Yeah, I saw that too. :( I feel bad and want to help, but then part of me is scared that it may be a scam. It is sad that there are so many scammers out there that it ruins it for those really needing the help. If I was 100% sure that it wasn't a scam, I would probably mail them my 3 3rd edition hardcover core rule books for free, but since I am not sure, I dont know what to do. :?

I wrote to the seller, she may post here trying to score the 3.0/3.5 books that were stolen.  She seems legit.

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:13 pm 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 8731055361

I'm out of this one, but it is VERY rare. I have never seen one before, and I don't know anyone who has one. And it's a Wee Warriors item! Woohoo!!

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:25 pm 

Presterjor has this and some other very neat old 'zines for sale now.

D&D Miniatures Wizard | eBay

John

"Everyone is entitled to Al's opinion."

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:26 pm 

As far as the R auction, the seller is way too shady going by what you guys have said so far. He knows all the minutae of the printings, page counts, etc. but puts a $20 reserve? Bullshit. Too shifty.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:50 pm 

deimos3428 wrote:
I'd love to get my hands on these, and would even run up the credit card for this lot, but I'm not going anywhere near it on that photo -- which looks to be a cut/paste job. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but buyer beware. Hopefully I'm wrong.

well funnily enough, i have just been discussing this auction with my biz mate and he took one look at it and thought it looked "fishy".

for a start off, he has a low FB rating and 2. its not often you come across someone who actually has all eight items, and 3. there definately seems something odd about that shrinking, but i cannot put my finger on it.

i lobbed in a bid before i had a little time to check it out more, but now i am a little dubious about it, so think i will leave it alone. it looks too good to be true tbh.

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:53 pm 

Deadlord36 wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 8731055361

I'm out of this one, but it is VERY rare. I have never seen one before, and I don't know anyone who has one. And it's a Wee Warriors item! Woohoo!!

yeah frank i am watching this one. i saw it about 3 mins after you stuck your bid on it :D

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:25 pm 

Well forget that AH who is probably selling fakes, here are some defitiely legit ones:

eBay listings

These should be fun to watch. :)

Dammit these people are killing me. I wonder what empowered guy is going to in an attempt to get these ones. 8O If he spent $192 on a shrinked Q1, what the hell do think he is going to do with these ones $500 each? 1000 each? :roll:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:31 pm 

bclarkie wrote:Well forget that AH who is probably selling fakes, here are some defitiely legit ones:

eBay listings

These should be fun to watch. :)

Dammit these people are killing me. I wonder what empowered guy is going to in an attempt to get these ones. 8O If he spent $192 on a shrinked Q1, what the hell do think he is going to do with these ones $500 each? 1000 each? :roll:

If Geo had put them all together, I'd have bet on his auction getting a damned sight more than the fishy one, even without R4.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:39 pm 

OCE with some well used extras...still not too bad I guess....

eBay

Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:20 pm 

You have got to be kidding me!!

cgi.ebay.com/AD-D-TSR-Dungeons-Dragons- ... dZViewItem

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:16 pm 

bclarkie wrote:
I wonder what empowered guy is going to in an attempt to get these ones. 8O If he spent $192 on a shrinked Q1, what the hell do think he is going to do with these ones $500 each? 1000 each? :roll:

Well maybe I should do this for a living or something.  Look who is now on the scene. :roll:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:19 pm 

bclarkie wrote:
bclarkie wrote:
I wonder what empowered guy is going to in an attempt to get these ones. 8O If he spent $192 on a shrinked Q1, what the hell do think he is going to do with these ones $500 each? 1000 each? :roll:

Well maybe I should do this for a living or something. Look who is now on the scene. :roll:

well it was gonna happen at some point or another wasnt it :)

wish i had a bottomless pit bank account like that  :?

Are we nearly there yet?

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:34 pm 

Bbarsh has some cool stuff listed with Buy-It-Nows, I think some of this will probably move quickly.

eBay listings

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:15 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:
bclarkie wrote:

Well maybe I should do this for a living or something. Look who is now on the scene. :roll:

well it was gonna happen at some point or another wasnt it :)

wish i had a bottomless pit bank account like that :?

Empoweredguy must have gone to C.R.A.P.S.  The Creep1962 Retarded Appraisal Practitioners School.  :D

This is some of the nuttiest shit I have ever seen.  Makes me glad I picked up all my common items years ago.  Course it makes it that much harder to pick up the really rare stuff now.  :?

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:37 am 

Larger mixed bag lot in somewhat rough shape. A "well used" GDQ is included in the mix as well as an I3-5....

Dungeons and Dragons Book Lot | eBay

Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:12 am 

Reindeergamez wrote:Bbarsh has some cool stuff listed with Buy-It-Nows, I think some of this will probably move quickly.

eBay listings

they did :)

i popped on to get dark & hidden ways as well as a few others but they had gone already. good buys them!

even his other listings are quite nice lil items.

Are we nearly there yet?

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:47 am 

WOW! A bargain from a seller with a very well established reputation:

Original Dungeons and Dragons | eBay

(sorry, couldn't help myself ;) )

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 62 of 111123 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 109110111