Dealers
Author

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:42 pm 

oldsardul wrote:Well! I've just spend a completely non-productive hour or two reading over the collector's forums - I had no idea that my posts were causing so much irritation and anger.

Thanks for the note, Brian; will presumably be appreciated by several of our in-house resellers, amongst others.

Wasn't any particular "problem" here, to be honest.

Did no-one PM you? :?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:05 pm 

I currently have my own little run-in with titan games.
I ordered some warhammer miniatures from them. I live in Canada so the shipping price wasn't listed. They billed me $21 on 3.95 actual cost. I have paid big shipping before so I paid, half expecting the parcel to arrive priority. It showed up three weeks later.  Newspaper ontop of miniature packages ontop of a plastic bag with loose lead miniatures. The minis (archers) had their bows all twisted up and legs bent. I straightened them out (2 of 6 cracked) and e-mailed them saying "you expect me to pay premium shipping for this nonsense? You couldn't pay 25 cents for bubblewrap on the loose minis?" They admitted to overcharging and offered me $4.
Off to Paypal I went.
Yesterday I got an angry e-mail saying how I was ripping them off and how they were going to post my name on every collecting board on the internet.
They deserve negative feedback but they have withheld feedback as ammo knowing full well they don't respect their customers or their products.
Ultimately I decided to leave it to paypal. If paypal gives me my money back I will leave negative feedback. If they give my money to titan games I won't give any feedback at all.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:23 pm 

Icar wrote:Ultimately I decided to leave it to paypal. If paypal gives me my money back I will leave negative feedback. If they give my money to titan games I won't give any feedback at all.

Hey Icar, just fyi chummer, there is a member on here called "oldsardul" - he is the titan games chappie who enters listings in the classified section once weekly too.

and if youre reading this mr titan-games - you guys should be ashamed of yourselves. for such a big organisation, you care so very little about your customers in most forms of a deal.

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:53 am 

IMO Tight Ass Games and Tony's Ass Wipe Shop are a bunch of A$$holes. You'd be better off dealing with just about anyone else on eBay. They are in this business to screw the newbies, and they do it big time.

My advice would be to have a friend buy stacks of stock from them from an eBay account he doesn't use, and agree to send a cheque/bankers draft. A week later hit them with tons of negative feedback. 'Seller wants $48 to ship five figs to Canada!'. 'Please stop sending me offensive e-mails' etc.

If the comments sound real, eBay won't remove them at appeal.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:00 am 

mbassoc2003 wrote:IMO Tight Ass Games and Tony's Ass Wipe Shop are a bunch of A$$holes. You'd be better off dealing with just about anyone else on eBay. They are in this business to screw the newbies, and they do it big time.

My advice would be to have a friend buy stacks of stock from them from an eBay account he doesn't use, and agree to send a cheque/bankers draft. A week later hit them with tons of negative feedback. 'Seller wants $48 to ship five figs to Canada!'. 'Please stop sending me offensive e-mails' etc.

If the comments sound real, eBay won't remove them at appeal.

i agree with ian there.

they still utterly amaze me. i was gonna buy that JG journal # 1 off them. now if you dont know these items, they weigh prb nothing more than 60-75g unpacked and not that much more packed. they tried to stiff me for $23 shipping!!!! amazing.

well i see them list tasty items from time to time, but i simply won't buy from them due to the shipping being a total rip.

Are we nearly there yet?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:08 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:well i see them list tasty items from time to time, but i simply won't buy from them due to the shipping being a total rip.

Ditto. They've had a few things in the past few months that I really wanted. But there's just no way in hell I'm ever giving those two any of my money.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:26 pm 

GraysonAC wrote:
killjoy32 wrote:well i see them list tasty items from time to time, but i simply won't buy from them due to the shipping being a total rip.

Ditto. They've had a few things in the past few months that I really wanted. But there's just no way in hell I'm ever giving those two any of my money.

damn shame really, cos you think about it, this is about the 7th / 8th time in recent weeks this has been mentioned. all by collectors who would prb spend a fair bit of $$$ too. crazy biz if you ask me. but she/they are happy with their fat cut from the newbies so they prb dont give a sh*t one way or the other.

Are we nearly there yet?

Previous