bad link in M&T listings & Domesday book query
Author

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:19 pm 

Scott---

The M&T listings at Page Not Found have a link to point to the changes submitted by Trent Smith at Page Not Found but the "changes" link actually points to the main M&T listings page instead of the changes page.

Also, in the What's New History, September 2, 2000, mentions a site addition for

the original Blackmoor map from the Domesday Book issue #13

That sounds like you were going to post the map itself, but I don't see it linked from either the DA module series or the Supplement 2 page.   edit:  never mind, found the link to Page Not Found I just missed it the first time around....

Relatedly, would it be worthwhile to link the Domesday book page from Periodicals?

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Site Admin

Post Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:48 pm 

grodog wrote:The M&T listings at Page Not Found have a link to point to the changes submitted by Trent Smith (snip)

Also, in the What's New History, September 2, 2000, mentions a site addition for the original Blackmoor map (snip)

Relatedly, would it be worthwhile to link the Domesday book page from Periodicals?

Good catches.  I've fixed the M&T link.  The Blackmoor map can be located via the Domesday Book page, but in line with your suggestions, I've increased the visibility of both of those pages -- the Blackmoor map I've placed on the Library page listings, and I added an entry for the Domesday Book on the Periodicals index.

Thanks!  The changes/fixes will be in the next site update.

Foul