Idiot Bidders List
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:31 pm 

Xaxaxe wrote:Great post, Rad. Love the mature, rational arguments. And I'll have to remember "fucking asslicking dickhead" for future use.

You are on the wrong forums, though. As a favor, I'll point you in the right direction:

http://www.selfrighteous-blowhards.com

Have fun! [ Image ][ Image ][ Image ]

X . . . is that the right address?  I try to go there and get "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage".

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:48 pm 

:)

I made it up.

Radovarl is a self-righteous blowhard ... so I just threw the two words together.

Verbose Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:52 pm 

Xaxaxe wrote::)

I made it up.

Radovarl is a self-righteous blowhard ... so I just threw the two words together.

Maybe somebody should PM Radovarlet and tell him that domain name is available!  :P

Check out my Chaosium sourcebook.
Secrets of Tibet

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:52 pm 

OOPS . . . sorry about that! :oops:

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:04 pm 

serleran wrote:

Goddammit, man! Why do you have to have everything I want? Sonofabutter-muncher. Heh. I'll keep my eyes on you...

Serl, I do have one more copy that I haven't made up my mind on selling yet, but my post was in reference to this auction:

** expired/removed eBay auction **

I got an email through Ebay during the auction from Radovarl asking me if I was willing to put aside our past differences here and if I would mind him bidding.  I responded to him that I was in fact willing to let bygones be bygones and would have no issues at all with him bidding on it if he was interested.  This recent attack on me and the one on DF are what I have to show for my willingness to forgive and forget and yet somehow I am the one who is a self righteous jerk and an uptight prick. :wink:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:13 pm 

bclarkie wrote:I got an email through Ebay during the auction from Radovarl asking me if I was willing to put aside our past differences here and if I would mind him bidding.

That always cracks me up. "I hate you, I hate you, I ha- ... oh, wait, you've got a pretty item that I need. So nevermind."

So, on top of being a useless forums stalker, Radovarl is also a hypocrite. I'm even less impressed than before ... and I didn't think that was possible.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:37 pm 

Just added this *sshole to my blocked bidder list.  

Response from ghosttouch
ghosttouch( 64)
Positive feedback: 100%
Registered on: Electronics, Cars, Fashion, Collectibles, Coupons and More Online Shopping | eBay

Item: GW WHFB Classic OOP Chaos Beastmen Beastlord in pack! (140012363408)  
This message was sent while the listing was active.
ghosttouch is a potential buyer.

that price is way too much - i get purchases from the US all the time. 29 dollars is probably the most i have ever heard anyone asking for:) It would theoretically be cheaper to buy the three items individually and...

Wants Airmail for 2 pounds of minis sent to Australia and bitches about it. :x

BTW I make exactly no money on shipping,

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:01 am 

FYI, if you are a seller and have not blocked sir_lance_you_alot_sales , I would suggest that you do it now.   This person was discussed earlier in this thread after a run in bclarkie.    They are everything he said that they are.

The following feedback was left for me concerning this purchase -

** expired/removed eBay auction **

THANKS FOR SNIPING ME; SELLERS LIKE U MAKE ME SICK

Seems that this person went out of their way to buy an item from me only to leave negative feedback concerning an unrelated auction that I won.

Since then, I have been bombarded with emails from this person.   I do not make a practice of opening emails that do not have a title with it, so I have not actually read them, but I was able to figure out who this was thanks to bclarkie's earlier posts.

My fault for not blocking them, but a fair warning to all.

I have contacted ebay about this user.

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:20 am 

Guido-the-Gypsy wrote:THANKS FOR SNIPING ME; SELLERS LIKE U MAKE ME SICK

Seems that this person went out of their way to buy an item from me only to leave negative feedback concerning an unrelated auction that I won.

I have never hit a woman and probably wouldnt unless my safety was threatened but I might consider smacking the crap out of this nutbag if ever given the chance.  Frankly I would rather deal with cougar than this crazy psychopath.  :puker:

You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:04 am 

Lovely, they've been blocked.  (Should have done it already, but was lazy.)  We haven't had an attack of the "anti-sellers" lately, that's always good for some undeserved feedback.  I'm going to go through my old feedback and see if I have any I haven't posted for you, try and run that negative off your front page at least.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:07 am 

Thanks Reindeer, much appreciated.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:21 am 

I guess my advice doesn't carry as much weight as it used to around here. :scratch:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:08 pm 

Just added  sir_lance_u_alot_sales to my blocked bidder list.

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:49 pm 

I disagree, Brian.   I actually look for posts like yours so that I can avoid this sort of experience.   I just got lazy.    :oops:

I, for one, appreciate what you do to keep eBay a better place.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:58 pm 

Guido-the-Gypsy wrote:I disagree, Brian.   I actually look for posts like yours so that I can avoid this sort of experience.   I just got lazy.    :oops:

I, for one, appreciate what you do to keep eBay a better place.

As do I...Thanks Brian!!! :D

A Wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins, nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:34 pm 

Psycho Chick's bid list, should anyone want to ... ahem ... mess around with it a little bit. Not that I would ever advocate doing such a thing. *Cough*

Welcome to eBay

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:34 pm 

There's definantly some stuff on there that's worth a bid (ahem snipe) on.  =)

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:43 am 

I am an idiot bidder. No, seriously, I am. I don't have a firm grasp of what an item is "worth" other than how much I would spend for it, and a "system" I only haphazardly use to determine "average price" which I gleefully ignore if its something I really want, or that I haven't seen in a while, or if its from someone I trust to not rip me off, which are a few of you (and one brick and mortar store) I recognize on eBay (or have dealt with off eBay.) So, I'm easy to take advantage of, I guess. Not very worthy to be here, that's for sure.

Actually, its probably that I just get excited to find something that I've been looking for. Maybe I need better tools for finding this stuff, so I could be better at it.

Maybe a new thread on that.

Those who can, don't. Those who should not, do.

PreviousNext