Idiot Bidders List
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 9 of 17123 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 151617
Author

User avatar

Sage Collector

Posts: 2332
Joined: Feb 20, 2006
Last Visit: Aug 27, 2017
Location: Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods

Post Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:05 am 
 

Kingofpain89 wrote:And the auction for the kiss that her 'friend' won was simply one of the most asinine, queerest things I have ever seen.

eBay brings that out in people.  She's not the most stable buyer one could hope to have.

Kingofpain89 wrote:So I think 'militant lesbian' is a pretty accurate description of the buyer based on the evidence.  Maybe I should have used 'mentally challenged bi-curious female' instead.  But since I don't believe in being politically correct I refrained from doing so.

But it would have been funnier.  :)

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 7942
Joined: Jun 23, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 16, 2021
Location: DFW TX

Post Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:43 am 
 

Kingofpain89 wrote:
And before anyone gives me shit for 'gay-bashing', please take note that one of my best friends is a homosexual.  I just don't see the point in making up silly definitions to describe people just because one or two people find a word that describes them offensive.


Thanks for outtting me on the forum........ 8O




JUST KIDDING!



Mike B.


"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
http://www.ntrpgcon.com

 WWW  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector

Posts: 4743
Joined: Oct 31, 2004
Last Visit: Jan 05, 2021
Location: Garland, TX

Post Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:52 am 
 

Badmike wrote:
Thanks for outtting me on the forum........ 8O




JUST KIDDING!



Mike B.


Sorry...I wasn't aware that anyone here was fooled by your pathetic attempts at machismo.




Just kidding.  PDT_Armataz_01_13

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 7942
Joined: Jun 23, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 16, 2021
Location: DFW TX

Post Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:22 am 
 

Kingofpain89 wrote:
Sorry...I wasn't aware that anyone here was fooled by your pathetic attempts at machismo.




Just kidding.  PDT_Armataz_01_13


Yeh, wearing the leather chaps and spiked dog collar while hosting the Acaeum chat last week was the COMPLETELY wrong direction to go, I now realize.... :cry:

Mike B.


"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
http://www.ntrpgcon.com

 WWW  


Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 245
Joined: Apr 24, 2005
Last Visit: Jul 24, 2008
Location: Georgia, USA

Post Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:38 am 
 

As a woman, I enjoy the "charm" this site has, it's like hanging out with my gaming and poker buddies on a daily basis, only without so many comments about my rack.   8)

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 7942
Joined: Jun 23, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 16, 2021
Location: DFW TX

Post Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:08 pm 
 

Reindeergamez wrote:As a woman, I enjoy the "charm" this site has, it's like hanging out with my gaming and poker buddies on a daily basis, only without so many comments about my rack.   8)


Ok, I'll beat Deadlord to the punch:

How IS your rack?????? :wink:

Mike B.


"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
http://www.ntrpgcon.com

 WWW  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 6067
Joined: May 03, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 14, 2021
Location: Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Post Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:38 pm 
 

Badmike wrote:How IS your rack??????.


pic please.

 WWW  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6720
Joined: Jul 16, 2005
Last Visit: Jul 24, 2020

Post Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:07 pm 
 

Mars wrote:
pic please.


NO! I'd rather imagine.  :twisted:


"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

  


Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 2884
Joined: Nov 04, 2004
Last Visit: May 09, 2020

Post Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:47 pm 
 

Wait ... rack of chips, right? That's what she meant, I thought. Poker night? Chips? No? So ... that's not it? I'm so confused.

+++++

Speaking of idiot bidders ... all quiet on the Cougar front:

Welcome to eBay

Not even a single fake-feedback-booster auction or some illegal stamps. Weird. On the other hand, he currently has 444 of his 99-cent auctions going, so maybe our feline nemesis just sends some extra funds right now.

You know, for that fourth house.

The one his rock band will live in.

 WWW  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Dec 25, 2019

Post Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:21 pm 
 

Wow, did this thread go nuts in the day and half since I posted last. :?  First off thanks to everyone for the support on this issue unfortunately she is still emailing me, six since my last update a day and a half ago.

I have now sent all 43 emails that she has sent to me into Safe Harbour today, so hopefully they finally get rid of this nuisance for good.  I will say that Ebay makes this about as difficult as possible in these circumstances because they require that you send in the full email, headers and all and they do not accept them as attachments, nor do they accept them as direct forwards.  :?  So what the result was me spending a good 45 minutes this morning cutting and pasting the entire source coded message from 43 different emails.  Its kind of a joke.

Another thing is, that if you decide that one day you are feeling adventurous and want to call Ebay looking to resolve a matter, save yourself some time and don't bother and let me tell you why.  In my attempts over the last 10 days at emailing them a multitude of times trying to resolve this before it came to the head it did a couple days agao, I became extremely frustrated with the fact that it seemed no matter what I did they kept telling me I was doiong it wrong and also the fact that every single time I got a response from them, it was from a different person.  So yesterday afternoon, I figured I try calling them and either talking to someone on the phone about. A lot of times that easier anyway and I thought worse case scenario I at least be able to get a name and email address of someone I could correspond with directly. Boy was I WRONG! I called them and although the girl I spoke with was very nice, she was also 100% clueless.  To compound things even worse, after placing me on hold for a few minutes, when she got back to me she started to walk me through the steps I needed to report it through the site, which was the exact reason why I decided to call in the first place was to avoid going through the site. :x  

So this morning after reciveing another email demanding a feedback withdrawl, I decided enough was enough and spent a good 45 minutes uneccessarily cutting and pasting.   :roll:


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Dec 25, 2019

Post Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:32 pm 
 

FWIW, I just received another email from her, so here is the updated list of things I have been sent over the last day and a half, again posted chronologically from oldest to newest:

  • "Just remove the comment already, so we can both move on. Feel free to keep responding to comments that are left for you. You know you handled this badly, but keep patting yourself on the back."
  • "Remove the comment. I do not intend to let this rest. You, sir, are the lunatic. I tried to resolve the issue, and you couldnt be bothered. No response to any of my emails. You just wanted your money. Just remove the comment, and quit being so proud of being a fool."
  • "I WANT THAT COMMENT REMOVED."
  • "THANKS FOR RUINING MY RECORD. I REALLY THOUGHT YOU WERE A DECENT SELLER, BUT I CAN TELL YOU HAVE SOME EXTREME ISSUES, WITH REGARDS TO DEALING WITH PEOPLE."
  • "BY THE WAY, IS SUGGEST YOU SEEK A THERAPIST, BECAUSE YOU ARE MENTALLY UNSTABLE. YOUR POOR HANDLING OF THIS MATTER BLATANTLY REFLECTS THE FACT THAT YOU ARE SOCIALLY INCOMPETENT. YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY."
  • "YES, I DID BID, BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU WERE A DECENT INDIVIDUAL. I BOOSTED YOUR AUCTIONS BY $50, YET YOU COULDN'T EXCHANGE A BOOK. THEN, YOU FILED AN UNPAID ITEM DISPUTE TO GET AWARDED 50 CENTS. I EVEN OFFERED TO PAY THE RELISTING FEE. THEN, YOU WENT OUT OF YOUR WAY TO WRECK MY RECORD. TAKE A HARD LOOK AT YOURSELF. THANKS FOR BEING SUCH A JERK TO ME."

I have also said a few things back in my attempts to dicourage her from continuing to email me, but its still clearly not working.  I really do not want to have to contact law enforcement over this, but I guess I'll have to if Ebay does not take care of this. In case anyone's interested, here are also my comments back to her:

bclarkie wrote:This marks email number 31 that you have sent to me in the last 10 hours. I have handled this situation by the book and will continue to do so. I do not need to mutually withdraw the comment as Ebay is going to do it for me and likely you along with it. Aside from that, even if Ebay was not going to or does not remove the Neg, I still would not withdraw it anyway. The Neg I left you is extremely well earned and I am more than willing to take your Neg in return for it, I knew that going in. It is already obvious to anyone with half a brain what a lunatic you are by the 21 neg/neutral FBs you have left in 121 Ebay transactions in 4 months that you've been on Ebay and that is including the fake "kiss" auction you just set up today within 2 hours of my Neg to you to help boost your feedback back up. So again, I am asking, no I am demanding that you cease emailing me this garbage. This is my second warning to you, if you insist on emailing me, I will report you to the both Ebay and the police for harrassment.


bclarkie wrote:Sucks to be you that you want that comment removed, its not happeneing. I think for some reason that you have misinterpreted my patience with your antics so far with some sort of weakness, which may be your worst mistake yet. I will say that I am quite certain that you have messed with the wrong guy this time. I will also say that I will be extremely surprised if you are a member of Ebay much more than a few days now. I have forwarded each and everyone of your 41 psychotic, cyber stalking emails to Ebay, headers and all as they have requested in their investigation. I am also still weighing my legal options as you have continued to contact me despite on two seperate occasions I directed you specifically to stop and you have continued, so it might be a good idea if you find yourself a good attorney. Have a great day!


bclarkie wrote:Yep that must be me! Yet despite these feelings that you have towards me you still feel the need to continue emailing me, to the sum of 43 times now. I wonder what exactly that says about you. I also sell "junk" by the way and yet again despite that fact you saw fit to bid $6.65 on said "junk". I wonder why.


The funny/sad part of it is, it must be pissing her off even more that she seemingly can;t get to me with her lame insults.  I suspect part of her motivation is to try and get me really pissed off so that I start slinging insults back at her, but unfortunately for her I am way to smart for that.  I have always been a pretty good judge of both peoples character and also their intentions and I can just feel her baiting me so because she knows that if she can piss me off with her lame insults that she will at least have that. I am not going to give her even that pleasure.  :wink:

You know this situation almost like a horrible train wreck, so awful to look at, but you just can't turn away. :?


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  


Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 2884
Joined: Nov 04, 2004
Last Visit: May 09, 2020

Post Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:49 pm 
 

bclarkie wrote:I BOOSTED YOUR AUCTIONS BY $50

This, by far, has been my favorite part. As if she was doing you some sort of massive personal favor ... instead of trying to win an auction for herself.  :)

That sort of logic, all by itself, would tell me that I was dealing with a complete fruit-loop. Throw in the psychotic emails, though, and all bets are off. This individual is clearly mentally unbalanced ... and I'm not even kidding.

And, BC, watch your back. Didn't you say she's from your area?

 WWW  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Dec 25, 2019

Post Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:06 pm 
 

Xaxaxe wrote:

And, BC, watch your back. Didn't you say she's from your area?


To be 100% honest, I am not entirely sure. :?   I actually just sent someone a PM looking looking to confirm this.  I say this because when she first emailed me before she even started bidding on any of my auctions, she asked about Media Mail shipping to PA. That is one of things that caught my eye as "weird" initially, because she was asking for shipping within PA, yet her current auctions up indicated Pensacola, Florida:


** expired eBay auction **


Now the address that comes up on Ebay when I check the order details on Ebay is a post office box in area thats about 1 1/2 hours north of me, so I am not entirely sure where she is.  I did do a white pages check on her full name and I did find someone in roughly the same area as her(albiet even a bit further north), but it very well could be the same person.  I did want to try and get a gauge on how far away she was just in case and I also want a hard address instead of the PO Box that she is using as well.

I will say that if she does decide to pay me a visit, she better be accompanied by lots of help or she better bring a gun, because if she comes here, its not going to go well for her otherwise.  Don't get wrong, I am not advocating fighting or beating women, I would say quite the contrary I do not believe in that at all, but I will defend myself if I have to and I have done more than a few rounds in the past.  I can handle myself pretty well when it comes to that and I am also not a small guy even with the 45+ pounds that I just lost this past winter.  So if she comes, its probably another very serious mistake on her part.  :)  

Then again, judging by the fact that she is apparently nuttier than a fruit cake, I guess anything is possible, but she seems more prone to cry to her "mommy" ior her "girlfriend" that I picked on her, then she is to resort to violence and the fact that she hasn't threatened physical violence yet is usually an indication its not on her very unstable mind.


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  

User avatar

Sage Collector

Posts: 2737
Joined: May 31, 2007
Last Visit: Dec 30, 2020

Post Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:23 pm 
 

You know, what you should do, is not respond at all to her, and just do what you've been doing (informing eBay/the police.) I know it seems stupid to not get some sort of personal enjoyment out of fighting the assault, but it also means you're not giving her any ammo. Its easy to copy email headers, and then change the email itself. Is her tirade worth, potentially, getting yourself kicked out? You're a great seller, bclarkie... I know, I've bought from you (via proxy.)


Those who can, don't. Those who should not, do.

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 7942
Joined: Jun 23, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 16, 2021
Location: DFW TX

Post Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:02 pm 
 

bclarkie wrote:

I will say that if she does decide to pay me a visit, she better be accompanied by lots of help or she better bring a gun, because if she comes here, its not going to go well for her otherwise.  Don't get wrong, I am not advocating fighting or beating women, I would say quite the contrary I do not believe in that at all, but I will defend myself if I have to and I have done more than a few rounds in the past.  I can handle myself pretty well when it comes to that and I am also not a small guy even with the 45+ pounds that I just lost this past winter.  So if she comes, its probably another very serious mistake on her part.  :)  
 


Unless she's packing...which is the reason, BC, I'm in favor of guns in the hands of responsible people like myself.  Loonies like Sir Lesbian are always going to be able to get ahold of a piece; the trick is to be able to defend yourself when/if that happens with equal force.  It doesn't matter if you are black belt kung fu expert, the dude with the gun is going to win 99.9 percent of the time.

Someday if someone decides to try a "home invasion" type robbery, or attempts to burglarize my house, or is stalking me and pays me a house call, I can only hope I'm sitting at my desk typing at my computer like I am now, or in my bedroom.  The crime attempt would be over very, very quickly :x

Having said that, I hope your loonie is more talk than action....most of them are.  I would also offer a bit of advice from a father whose beautiful daughter had more than one dedicated stalker during her teen years....contact is what the freaks WANT.  When you stop replying entirely, or refuse to respond, they typically lose interest and go away.  Contact of any sort only reinforces in their twisted mind that THEY are the center of attention and you are dancing like a puppet in their hands.  Just keep reporting the emails and don't respond in kind.

Mike b.

Mike  B.


"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
http://www.ntrpgcon.com

 WWW  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Dec 25, 2019

Post Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:27 pm 
 

Badmike wrote:
Unless she's packing...which is the reason, BC, I'm in favor of guns in the hands of responsible people like myself.  Loonies like Sir Lesbian are always going to be able to get ahold of a piece; the trick is to be able to defend yourself when/if that happens with equal force.  It doesn't matter if you are black belt kung fu expert, the dude with the gun is going to win 99.9 percent of the time.

Someday if someone decides to try a "home invasion" type robbery, or attempts to burglarize my house, or is stalking me and pays me a house call, I can only hope I'm sitting at my desk typing at my computer like I am now, or in my bedroom.  The crime attempt would be over very, very quickly :x

Having said that, I hope your loonie is more talk than action....most of them are.  I would also offer a bit of advice from a father whose beautiful daughter had more than one dedicated stalker during her teen years....contact is what the freaks WANT.  When you stop replying entirely, or refuse to respond, they typically lose interest and go away.  Contact of any sort only reinforces in their twisted mind that THEY are the center of attention and you are dancing like a puppet in their hands.  Just keep reporting the emails and don't respond in kind.

Mike b.

Mike  B.


Believe me, I have tried that. She went 16 consecutive emails to me without a response.  Its only the last couple that I have responded to, although maybe I should just stop completely. :)


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Dec 25, 2019

Post Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:31 pm 
 

Xaxaxe wrote:
So, BC, looks like we're shills now!  :)


Seems that she knows quite a bit about the shilling business.  Check out this buyer:

Welcome to eBay

Hmmm, same name type with the spelling and the spacing and boy does that person like her auctions. :o  Also, private feedback after some negs last month?! :wink:  And not surprisingly, that rpg4u person is located in the fine state of Pennsylvania:

eBay listings

And the fact that they both joined ebay within 9 days of each other back in February:

Welcome to eBay

Welcome to eBay

Must be another one of those series of strange coincidences.  :wink:   Needless to say that other user ID is now been reported.  :D


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  


Active Collector

Posts: 80
Joined: May 19, 2006
Last Visit: Aug 09, 2008
Location: Arkansas

Post Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:39 pm 
 

Badmike wrote:... Sir Lesbian ...


That made me  :lol:


bombadil wrote:...There was a pile of heads stacked up around me at the end of every day.  Very cold work.  No gloves, blowing snow, bloody knife handle slippery as hell...

  

User avatar

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 1250
Joined: Jan 01, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 08, 2021

Post Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:52 pm 
 

bclarkie wrote:
Believe me, I have tried that. She went 16 consecutive emails to me without a response.  Its only the last couple that I have responded to, although maybe I should just stop completely. :)


If you think this eventually will need to go to the police then you should stop responding to her immediately; otherwise the police may think you were egging her on by responding to her and then not be responsive to your harassment complaint.

  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 339
Joined: Sep 09, 2006
Last Visit: Mar 26, 2017
Location: 8000 feet below the summit of Pikes Peak, Colorado

Post Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:47 pm 
 

Radovarl wrote:You might want to keep your speculations about the "idiot bidder"'s sexual orientation to yourself, guys.  Making comments about carpet munching, Rosie O'Donnell crossed with turtles and so forth makes this site look like it's a haven for a bunch of bigoted, close-minded jerks.  I know some of you are better than that.  This is not a comment on the behavior of the particular person in question; maybe s/he is what you claim.  My policy now is to drop by the Acaeum every month or so to see what kind of shenanigans you folks are up to.  Ya might want to ask yourself why it is that whenever I do, there's another conflict between bclarkie and someone on eBay, or here, or wherever.  Do you never get sick of this crap?  See you again in July.


Has anyone ever thought that the REAL "closed-minded (that's "closed-minded", Radovarl!), bigoted jerks" . . . are the ones who yell the loudest about bigotry and closed-mindedness?  (somewhat off-topic, I'll concede.)

Back on-topic!  Radovarl, two quick points:

(A)  If, as you put it in your post, "s/he is what [the poster] claim[s]", then the truth is not bigotry by any definition.

(B)  As for this conflict, here is a case where someone is giving bclarkie all sorts of trouble; any other member of this site--including, I would hope, yourself--would've posted here on what he is going through, letting everyone else know to avoid this particular buyer.  That is one of the reasons to have threads like this, to pass on information.  
   
Bclarkie's patience is to be commended, but if this goes on much longer without ebay jumping in to stop or ban that buyer, it might be time to go to the cops.  45+ e-mails in that short a time is harassment.

  
PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 9 of 17123 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 151617