Idiot Bidders List
Author

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:25 pm 

This happened to me a few times, but not in selling RPG material (which I don't do online; I take it into a reliable store for credit, so I can get what I want, rather than deal with the hassle of not getting what I expect) but when I was trying to sell off a laptop I don't need and is taking up room. Some bidder would jack the price up to more than reasonable (this laptop is not that great, by the way, though its batteries alone got for $400...) and then, nothing. Happened 4 times in a row, so I just stopped listing it (well, not me, as I don't have an eBay account.) Annoying as baptism, but not as slick.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:04 am 

bclarkie wrote:
Xaxaxe wrote:Ack, you've heard it all before, I'm guessing ...

Unfortunately, it seems that you are not the only one who had a run of bad luck yesterday with an idiot bidder.  Check out this auction:

My Auction with the idiot bidder

This individual sir_lance_u_alot_sales emailed me about shipping on a seperate item eariler in the week and like I always do out of curisosity, I peek at the persons feedback to see what I may be dealing with. Well they are currently sitting at 100% feedback(not for long though), however looking at their feedback it seems that they are apparently quite difficult to deal with:

The idiot bidders feedback left for

The email that they sent to me wasn't anything horrible, but was kind of odd which also kind of raised my suspicions. Much to my chagrin at not listening to my initial insticts, I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt and just let things work out as they may.  Then, first thing this morning, I get this in my email:

sir_lance_u_alot_sales wrote:Hi Mr. Clark. I won 2 copies of this last night, and I was wondering if I could swap this out for Treasure Hunt, another book I've been wanting to add to my collection, which you just listed. I'll even tack on a few extra bucks. Please consider, ok? Let me know regardless, and thanks.

Seems this person also won a copy of WG6 from Lucyjoyce(which is also the individual who cancelled their bid on her auction without cause that she mentioned earlier on in this thread above), after they won mine.  Lucyjoyce's auction is here:

Lucyjoyce's auction with the idiot bidder

Anyway, I returned their email with this:

BC wrote:Hi there. Unfortunately, I would not be able to close down an auction currently running because it really would not be fair to those who have already seen the auction and are maybe planning on bidding. Thanks, Brian.

Well, they weren't happy with my response and sent this:

sir_lance_u_alot_sales wrote:Oh, c'mon Brian. You just listed it, and I'm going to get stuck with an extra copy of Apes, that's not even complete. No one's even bid on Treasure Hunt, either. I'm from Pittsburgh, too; I was born in Oakland. Cut me some slack, ok?

So now I am starting to get pissed.  I don't f**k around with others peoples auctions and I will not tolerate anyone f**king around with mine.  Also, if it wasn't already evident, I do not take well to being bullied or pushed around.  Regardless, I decided to do my best and maintain my composure and I respond again, quite professionally with this:

BC wrote:Ok, but I am not sure what exactly you are looking for. I am not going to close out the N4 auction as it already has several watchers and the fact that I announced its sale on 2 seperate websites. If you do not want the WG6 thats fine, but I am not going to exchange the N4 for it.

So in response to my email, they sent me another message acting weird and saying "Thanks".  :?   So confused by this turn of events, I emailed them back and asked them why they were thanking me since I am not doing what they wanted me to do. This individual then returns my email by acting like I said it was okay to the exchange that I have already now denied twice.  Again despite my current level of irritation, I responed again calmly with this:

BC wrote:Ok, right. However, as I indicated twice before, I am not going to be swapping N4 for WG6. Again if you don't want the WG6 that's fine, I can't make you pay for it, but I will not be swapping it for the N4. The N4 auction is up to stay until its conclusion

To which they respond with this garbage consecutively to me:

sir_lance_u_alot_sales wrote:I really like the fact that a fellow Pittsburgher won't even give me a break, too. Thanks. I would gladly pay the difference between the books, but thanks.

sir_lance_u_alot_sales wrote:I helped raise your greyhawk auctions by $50, too, and U can't do me a little favor. Thanks

sir_lance_u_alot_sales wrote: Thanks. You're a great guy.

So with that I email them that its over, I don't care who they are or where they are from, that I am not selling anything to them now, that I will be filing an NPB strike against them and I have reported them to Ebay for their bullying tactics and attempts to get me violate Ebay's rules.  Needless to say, if you are a seller, RUN, do not walk to block this idiot from your sales, as you can see they are an absolute nightmare.  Also, I wish you the best of luck with your two auctions with this moron LucyJoyce and I hope this doesn't turn out as badly for you as it has for me.  If it does though and you need anything from me that can help, please let me know.  :)

Well, this transaction turned out as expected.  I left the buyer a neg today which of course they responsed to. :lol:  Then, I get 8 different messages form this woman in a span of 4 minutes, yes 8:

sir_lance_u_alot_sales wrote:I MADE YOU YOU OVER $50 EXTRA DOLLARS, AND WHEN I ASKED FOR A FAVOR, YOU BLEW ME OFF. JUST REMOVE THE COMMENT, BECAUSE BOTH OUR AUCTIONS WILL SUFFER NOW.

sir_lance_u_alot_sales wrote:U WERE THE ONE THAT MADE THE WHOLE PROCESS A NIGHTMARE! U LEFT THE NEG FIRST, NOT ME.

sir_lance_u_alot_sales wrote:LOOK HOW IMPRESSIVE YOUR RECORD LOOKS NOW, WITH MY COMMENT SITTING RIGHT ON TOP. I'M SURE YOUR BIDDERS WILL THINK TWICE NOW ABOUT DEALING WITH YOU. JUST REMOVE THE COMMENT NOW.

sir_lance_u_alot_sales wrote:AND I WILL CONTINUE TO EMAIL YOU EVERY DAY, UNTIL THAT COMMENT IS REMOVED, AND THIS SITUATION IS RECTIFIED. SO GET USED TO HEARING FORM ME EVERY DAY.

sir_lance_u_alot_sales wrote:I MADE YOU YOU OVER $50 EXTRA DOLLARS, AND WHEN I ASKED FOR A FAVOR, YOU BLEW ME OFF. JUST REMOVE THE COMMENT, BECAUSE BOTH OUR AUCTIONS WILL SUFFER NOW.

sir_lance_u_alot_sales wrote:REMOVE THE COMMENT NOW. IT WASNT NECESSARY TO LEAVE IT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

sir_lance_u_alot_sales wrote:REMOVE THE COMMENT NOW.

sir_lance_u_alot_sales wrote:I OFFERED TO PAY YOU TO RELIST IT! PLEASE REMOVE THE COMMENT, SO WE CAN BOTH MOVE ON

sir_lance_u_alot_sales wrote:REMOVE THE COMMENT NOW, AND QUIT ACTING LIKE A CHILD.

If it wasn't so sad, it would be funny(which is what I responsed to her with in my email back ;)) You just can't make stuff up any better than this.  In case everyone didn't get the message before, trust me when I say this. block this person or you will regret it.  :)

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Last edited by bclarkie on Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:07 am 

I just got another 5 emails through Ebay from this person as well as a mutual feedback withdrawl request, all in the the few minutes that it took me to post. :lol:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:10 am 

If you're not careful it sounds as if the next email will be to tell you she'll hold her breath until you take the neg off -

(image of small child sitting with arms crossed on floor turning blue) :roll:

"Don't tempt me, I can resist anything but temptation"

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:18 am 

AdderMcOne wrote:If you're not careful it sounds as if the next email will be to tell you she'll hold her breath until you take the neg off -

Its starting to get to that point in the last 2 emails she sent me. :roll:   Seriously, this woman is totally out her mind psycho.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:19 am 

4 more just came in. :wink:

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:19 am 

AdderMcOne wrote:If you're not careful it sounds as if the next email will be to tell you she'll hold her breath until you take the neg off -

Well, she's already done the "scweam and scweam until I'm sick!" from the sounds of it... :roll:

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:33 am 

bclarkie wrote:I just got another 5 emails through Ebay from this person as well as a mutual feedback withdrawl request, all in the the few minutes that it took me to post. :lol:

Wouldn't Ebay constitute her behavior as harrassment since the transaction has now ended?  Send someone an email and get her looney ass booted!  PDT_Armataz_01_35

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:53 am 

Send her an e-mail demanding that she cease contacting you. If she continues, it constitutes harassment and is prosecutable. At that point, contact the Computer Crimes division of your local or state police offices and report her.
Make sure you CC her on all official communication, so that she can't claim ignorance of the matter if and when it goes to court.
Reporting her to eBay isn't a bad idea either.
Or, use the Killjoy method, drive down to her shack, and slap her across the tits!

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:54 am 

Kingofpain89 wrote:
Wouldn't Ebay constitute her behavior as harrassment since the transaction has now ended?  Send someone an email and get her looney ass booted!  PDT_Armataz_01_35

Most defintely.  :wink: I am oging to wait a day or so and see if she stops and if she doesn't I will pursue it further.  I will say that I have received a total of 25 emails from her in the last 60 minutes.  And no this is not an exaggeration, I counted them and will gladly forward them on to anyone who might be interested in seeing them for whatever reason.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:55 am 

Deadlord39 wrote:Send her an e-mail demanding that she cease contacting you. If she continues, it constitutes harassment and is prosecutable. At that point, contact the Computer Crimes division of your local or state police offices and report her.
Make sure you CC her on all official communication, so that she can't claim ignorance of the matter if and when it goes to court.
Reporting her to eBay isn't a bad idea either.
Or, use the Killjoy method, drive down to her shack, and slap her across the tits!

I have already told her once to stop.  I am going to give her a day and then pursue the matter further if I have to.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:01 pm 

Oh please, post her emails. Inquiring minds are curious - and entertained. Sorry that the humor comes from your headache.

:(

But thank you, I have added her to my blocked bidders list as well.

Original 28mm fantasy gaming miniatures at http://www.centerstageminis.com

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:10 pm 

Howdy, not that I'm a seller on ebay (just a buyer!) but that is bloody weird behaviour. Although, I must say this tale as it progresses is most compelling. Sorry you've had all this bother!

" I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered!  My life is my own"- The Prisoner

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:37 pm 

Brian you got a pretty stange situation here.  Watch it that she does not try to blast your other auctions :?

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:14 pm 

I did not mishandle your package, USPS did. Please remove your comment NOW. Buyer: uberhund67 ( 14)  May-09-07 11:24
Reply by uberhund67 (May-09-07 18:00):
U call a piece of newspaper and a clasp envelope a padded envelope? what a joke
Follow-up by sir_lance_u_alot_sales (May-26-07 23:45):
You're banned now from my store; good luck finding better deals.

WORLD OF WARCRAFT MONSTER GUIDE BLIZZARD D20 RPG NEW! (#180110786308)

I looked at the feedback he has left for people and thought this was the most amusing neg out of the bunch.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:49 pm 

Alright since it seems people want to see it, here are all 30 emails all within 2 hours time that I received today from this crazy b*tch in chronological order(yes 30!!):

• "I MADE YOU YOU OVER $50 EXTRA DOLLARS, AND WHEN I ASKED FOR A FAVOR, YOU BLEW ME OFF. JUST REMOVE THE COMMENT, BECAUSE BOTH OUR AUCTIONS WILL SUFFER NOW."

• "U WERE THE ONE THAT MADE THE WHOLE PROCESS A NIGHTMARE! U LEFT THE NEG FIRST, NOT ME."

• "LOOK HOW IMPRESSIVE YOUR RECORD LOOKS NOW, WITH MY COMMENT SITTING RIGHT ON TOP. I'M SURE YOUR BIDDERS WILL THINK TWICE NOW ABOUT DEALING WITH YOU. JUST REMOVE THE COMMENT NOW."

• "AND I WILL CONTINUE TO EMAIL YOU EVERY DAY, UNTIL THAT COMMENT IS REMOVED, AND THIS SITUATION IS RECTIFIED. SO GET USED TO HEARING FORM ME EVERY DAY."

• "REMOVE THE COMMENT NOW. IT WASNT NECESSARY TO LEAVE IT IN THE FIRST PLACE."

• "REMOVE THE COMMENT NOW. "

• "I OFFERED TO PAY YOU TO RELIST IT! PLEASE REMOVE THE COMMENT, SO WE CAN BOTH MOVE ON."

• "REMOVE THE COMMENT NOW, AND QUIT ACTING LIKE A CHILD."

• "I TRIED TO RESOLVE THIS. YOU DID NOTHING BUT GIVE ME THE COLD SHOULDER. JUST REMOVE THE COMMENT. "

• "WHAT'S SAD IS THE FACT YOU COULDNT RESOLVE A SIMPLE ISSUE. I ASKED YOU YOU SWAP OUT YOUR INCOMPLETE PIECE OF JUNK, FOR A COMPLETE BOOK, BUT YOU COULDNT BE BOTHERED."

• "REMOVE THE COMMENT FORM MY RECORD."

• "I OFFERED TO PAY YOU TO RELIST IT! PLEASE REMOVE THE COMMENT, SO WE CAN BOTH MOVE ON."

• "SEE, ONCE AGAIN, ITS YOUR LACK OF ANY COMMUNICATION SKILLS THAT ARE CAUSING A PROBLEM. I WANT THAT COMMENT REMOVED. "

• "YOUR THE 1 SELLING FLEA MARKET JUNK FOR A LIVING, NOT ME. THAT'S SAD. REMOVE THE COMMENT."

• "AS I SAID, ILL BE IN TOUCH EVERY DAY. GET USED TO HEARING FROM ME. "

• "REMOVE THE COMMENT, NOW."

• "REMOVE THE COMMENT, NOW. YOU GOT YOUR MONEY BACK FROM EBAY. WHAT MORE DID YOU WANT?"

• "OH, YOU'RE MAD BECAUSE I BID ON THE GREYHAWK BOOKS. GET USED TO THAT."

• "REMOVE THE COMMENT, WHICH WAS UNNECESSARY. "

• "NO, BECAUSE I INTEND TO NOT REST UNTIL YOU RESOLVE THIS."

• "REMOVE THE COMMENT. I OFFERED TO PAY A RELISTING FEE. THAT WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH. NOTHING WAS GOOD ENOUGH."

• "No, Im trying to resolve this issue, while you send me insulting emails. I TRIED IN THE UNPAID ITEM DISPUTE! YOU NEVER RESPONDED!"

• "YOUR PROBLEM IS, YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS ACUMEN, OR PEOPLE SKILLS. I GUESS THAT'S WHY YOU'RE SELLING LEFTOVER RUBBISH ON EBAY. DEAL WITH IT."

• "ONCE AGAIN, IT BOILS DOWN TO THE FACT THAT YOU CAN'T COMMUNICATE. YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO LEAVE THAT NEGATIVE, BUT YOU DID ANYWAY. ALL FOR $6. I TRIED TO WORK IT OUT, BUT YOU COULDNT BE BOTHERED. TOO BUSY LOOTING SOMEONE'S ATTIC, OR GARAGE, I GUESS."

• "ONCE AGAIN, YOU FELT THE NEED TO MAKE THIS A POOR TRANSACTION. YOU HAD TO GO AND LEAVE A NASTY REMARK. IT REFLECTS YOUR LOUSY PERSONALITY, THAT U WOULD DO THAT."

• "AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE INSULTS, THEN DON'T START THROWING THEM AROUND. NOW REMOVE THE COMMENT."

• "REMOVE THE COMMENT. I WAS NOT A NIGHTMARE. I OFFERED TO PAY TO RELIST YOUR INCOMPLETE BOOK. YOU FAILED TO RESPOND. YOU RESPONDED VERY QUICKLY TO MY NEGATIVE COMMENT THOUGH. U SEEM VERY COMMUNICATIVE NOW."

• "THANKS FOR GOING OUT OF YOUR WAY TO RUIN MY RECORD, TOO. SHOWS WHAT KIND OF PERSON YOU ARE."

• "REMOVE THE COMMENT, AND LETS GET THIS OVER WITH."

• "When will the comment be removed? "

I should also note that these are simply cut and pasted from the emails that she sent me and that all the spelling mistakes and all the capital letters are all her.  It's like the female version of Cougarrinard. :?

FWIW, I sent her a total of 4 emails none of which came after her 15th to me. Here are my emails to her in chroniological order:

bclarkie wrote:Go bully someone else. Thanks for the neg though if Ebay wasn't going to remove it because you didn't pay, I'd gladly wear it like a badge of honor coming from some like you. Don't contact me again.

bclarkie wrote:Does this type of behavior normally work for you? If it wasn't so sad, it would be funny.

bclarkie wrote:Are you done yet?

bclarkie wrote:So does this mean that I should contact my local police department to file a harassment complaint against you?

My last email immediately followed her threat to email me everyday(email #15) and she proceeded to send me an additional 15 more unresponded to emails. Did someone say psycho??

Another interesting thing to note is that within 2 hours after I left the neg for her, she set up an illegal auction to boos her feedback score back up:

** expired/removed eBay auction **

The sad part is that I have already been in contact with Ebay for over a week now in regards to this diasaster and they have been about as useful as tits on a bull. :x   Hopefully after this mess today, they will get off their ass and do something about her.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:53 pm 

bclarkie wrote:
I have already told her once to stop.  I am going to give her a day and then pursue the matter further if I have to.

The really demented thing is...this is all over a $12 purchase, including shipping.

When I started reading the strand (scrolling up because I started at the end) I thought it was some sort of $50 to $100 deal with some sort of exotic item.

It was a common...and it sold for $6.65!

I might be mad about $12, but I wouldn't take a neg over it.

She's some sort of an American version of Britain's own feline Beast of Dartmoor (name starts with a c ).

Obviously, she didn't read the auction description and the well-deserved negative drives her absolutely bonkers.  :scratch:

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:55 pm 

FormCritic wrote:
The really demented thing is...this is all over a $12 purchase, including shipping.

When I started reading the strand (scrolling up because I started at the end) I thought it was some sort of $50 to $100 deal with some sort of exotic item.

It was a common...and it sold for $6.65!

I might be mad about $12, but I wouldn't take a neg over it.

She's some sort of an American version of Britain's own feline Beast of Dartmoor (name starts with a c ).

Obviously, she didn't read the auction description and the well-deserved negative drives her absolutely bonkers.  :scratch:

I agree, especially considering she sells this stuff too.  I can't tell you how many times in the past where I screwed up and inadvertantly bought something that I already had.  It simple, I just post it for sale on Ebay again when I get the chance. If I don't make my money back, I have no one to blame but myself. Its not the sellers fault that I am a moron sometimes, its mine. :?

Whatever, no matter what this is not going to end well for her. :)

PreviousNext