Map for Volo's Guide to Waterdeep identification
Author

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:39 pm 

Could someone please confirm what the map for Volo's Guide to Waterdeep looks like?

I have a copy of the book (no map) and a map that looks like it might come with it, however, there is a small "chunk" missing where I assume the product number would be!

The map is smaller than average, shows a close up view of Waterdeep, and has a copyright date of 1992 at bottom right.

"geographical features" include Smugglers Bane Tower at the bottom edge (near right corner) and "Waterbreak" at the top right corner.  There are many "cute" little pictures of ships sailing about in the harbor.

Left side of the map is a perforated edge.

Is this it?

Thanks!!!!  :D

"Gleemonex makes it feel like it's seventy-two degrees in your head... all... the... time! "

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:44 pm 

beyondthebreach wrote:Could someone please confirm what the map for Volo's Guide to Waterdeep looks like?

I have a copy of the book (no map) and a map that looks like it might come with it, however, there is a small "chunk" missing where I assume the product number would be!

The map is smaller than average, shows a close up view of Waterdeep, and has a copyright date of 1992 at bottom right.

"geographical features" include Smugglers Bane Tower at the bottom edge (near right corner) and "Waterbreak" at the top right corner. There are many "cute" little pictures of ships sailing about in the harbor.

Left side of the map is a perforated edge.

Is this it?

Thanks!!!! :D

That's it, the perforated edge is the giveaway, it was attached to the back of the book...

Mike B.