"Tales From the Trash Heap"  (Free Stuff!!!!)
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:41 pm 

Thank you again BTB.  The items came in today.  My next task is to take that GURPS Player's Book and spend $1.79 at Staples to get it tape bound, and then to repeat the process with two other books (Creatures & Treasures of Middle Earth and Toon).

Now to take the added extra you tossed in (Vampire 2d Edition GM Screen) and turn it into a Castles & Crusades GM screen.

Thanks again.  8)

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:52 pm 

Traveller wrote:Thank you again BTB. The items came in today. My next task is to take that GURPS Player's Book and spend $1.79 at Staples to get it tape bound, and then to repeat the process with two other books (Creatures & Treasures of Middle Earth and Toon).

Now to take the added extra you tossed in (Vampire 2d Edition GM Screen) and turn it into a Castles & Crusades GM screen.

Thanks again. 8)

Glad to hear it!  That is exactly why I give this stuff away.  I can't sell it and either don't want or don't need it myself.  But, I just can't throw it away.  A few months ago I posted that I tossed out a few beat up boxes of Deck of Enounters & Magical Things - I just found them!  Looks like I couldn't do it after all . . . must have even fooled myself and taken them out of the "trash heap" at the last minute . . .   :roll:

By the way, I mailed out the last of the freebies yesterday, so everyone should get them sooner or later (they were all sent media mail, of course).

No one wanted that damn "The Paladin" novelette?   :?   If I had known that, I'd have stuck it in someone's package along with an X1.  :D

"Gleemonex makes it feel like it's seventy-two degrees in your head... all... the... time! "

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:04 am 

Paul, RttToH arrived sans Species, X1, and novelletes.  Thanks muchly:  now I can actually sit down to read this beast (the set I bought from eBay was from a smoker gamer's home).

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:08 am 

Species arrived, and gave our gaming group a good laugh, after they realized I was joking about starting up a campaign.

~jeff

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:56 pm 

Someone laminated the maps for X1?  :lol:

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:59 pm 

Thank you, sir :!:

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:27 am 

Paul, I received everything the other day. Thanks again — you are a gentleman and a scholar.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:03 pm 

Hey, does anybody want these?  I don't feel like listing them over and over until they finally sell for $2.00.

They are 9 blisters of The Way of War minis.  If you pay shipping, I'll sent them out.

here's a previous auction link to check them out:

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... T&rd=1

"Gleemonex makes it feel like it's seventy-two degrees in your head... all... the... time! "

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:14 pm 

Paul---

You might consider contacting Bill Aguiar, the publisher/producer, to see if he'd want to pay you to ship them back so that he could resell them.  He's at http://www.cabil.com.

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:16 pm 

grodog wrote:Paul---

You might consider contacting Bill Aguiar, the publisher/producer, to see if he'd want to pay you to ship them back so that he could resell them. He's at http://www.cabil.com.

Thanks, I'll use that as a last resort if no one else stakes a claim for them.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:16 pm 

Hi Paul,

I'll take the minis if they're still available; I like circus stuff.  I'm hoping to win an auction of yours anyway so hopefully these minis can go with them.  
Thanks.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:19 pm 

dathon wrote:Hi Paul,

I'll take the minis if they're still available; I like circus stuff. I'm hoping to win an auction of yours anyway so hopefully these minis can go with them.
Thanks.

They're yours.  I'll keep an eye on the auction you mentioned and get in touch with you after it ends.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:10 pm 

Forgot to do this sooner.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

The Wraith - [email protected]

Yin & Yang Productions on eBay:
http://myworld.ebay.com/yinyangpro

WWW ICQ YIM  

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:28 pm 

Species RPG Master Book. I have THREE of these and I want them ALL GONE. If no one claims them, then no one gets anything! Very Happy (Just kidding - kind of . . . )

You know, if one is still left, I'd like it.

I got my thank you gifts out.  One copy of Immortals and one copy of Traveller High Guard.  Figured they would make nice surprises for the two "trash heap" distributors here.

Fair is fair, after all.

Regards,

Stephen

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:31 pm 

Ethesis wrote:
Species RPG Master Book. I have THREE of these and I want them ALL GONE. If no one claims them, then no one gets anything! Very Happy (Just kidding - kind of . . . )

You know, if one is still left, I'd like it.

I got my thank you gifts out. One copy of Immortals and one copy of Traveller High Guard. Figured they would make nice surprises for the two "trash heap" distributors here.

Fair is fair, after all.

Sorry, I did eventually manage to get rid of the Species books. . . I am to understand that I have a "thank you" gift coming my way?  If so, then thanks!

Previous