Your wrong
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:06 pm 

I don't have any forgotten relms material on my cd, nor is anything in my ad on ebay.  You are mistaken me with someone else.  Search gauntner666 you will see my ad.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:44 pm 

gauntner666 wrote:I don't have any forgotten relms material on my cd, nor is anything in my ad on ebay. You are mistaken me with someone else. Search gauntner666 you will see my ad.

I am not real sure what this new thread you started has to with AD&D/D&D collecting. :?

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:51 pm 

bclarkie wrote:
gauntner666 wrote:I don't have any forgotten relms material on my cd, nor is anything in my ad on ebay. You are mistaken me with someone else. Search gauntner666 you will see my ad.

I am not real sure what this new thread you started has to with AD&D/D&D collecting. :?

I'm not sure what any of this has to do with AD&D collecting!   The guy is hawking an infinite number of fluff d20 CDs (legal or not, I honestly don't give a care, it's pathetic) and then claiming to be a collector.  Puh-lease.  :roll:  Or maybe I should dredge out my own home-made stuff and put copies up...seriously, this garbage clogs up eBay and makes the lot of us look bad, too.  :evil:

YIM  

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:44 am 

sorry. don't wish to become involved here, but i don't want to basically be wasting my time reading a thread that has nothing to do with collecting etc. this topic could quite easily be covered in the "copyright infringment" thread surely? thats where it belongs anyway.

no matter what you say or how you justify yourself, ANYTHING copied onto a CD-R and sold on ebay, is suspicious imo. Shareware still has its copyrights and its terms on how you sell it on. shareware is just that, YOU share, YOU don't make money out of it, thats meant to go to the poor guy who made the program in the first place....and any muppet who goes and buys something that is FREEWARE, well i rest my case.

*goes back to judges guild research....far more interesting*