Character Sheets
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 11:29 am 

Hello all,   Has anybody ever used character sheets from "The Armory"? Are they any good and are they really compatable with D&D, AD%D :? ? Are they even worth getting?  Kosh

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 1:14 pm 

I have bought several packages off Ebay. They are really just your normal type of character sheets(nothing to get excited about). They look to be very usable but not any better than most TSR sheets. Each pack comes with 40 sheets printed on both sides. I got mine really cheap in lots of 4(worth the money I paid).  Buy them when they are still cheap.  Devon(burntwire)

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 2:08 pm 

Buy them when they are still cheap.
 The Armory character sheets are very easy to find. It will be a long time before they become rare. The local gaming store in my town still has a few on its shelves.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 3:36 pm 

Sorry, I did not intend that they are rare or that they would be in the near future. I just wanted Kosh to know that they were really cheap right now on Ebay. The person I bought them from was selling lots of 4 mis packages on Ebay for $3.00.  I do not know the original price but I would imagine that they are more expensive if you buy them from your local hobby shop.  Thanks. Devon(burntwire)