aside: Clock reset... ;)
Author

Site Admin

Post Posted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:59 pm 

Ayep.  :(  Good news is, we're only about eight hours away from full recovery.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sun May 01, 2005 9:36 pm 

harami2000 wrote:(Probably the only way I'm gonna be able to outbid Mike <IO> any time soon, though! ;))

... or else, rely on the "reinforcements" to do so, phps...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5190794049

=
(@Scott: managed to send one of the o/s PMs at last, so that must've been entangled in a temporal sub-loop. Very strange...)

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun May 01, 2005 11:57 pm 

I guess this thread is the waiting room... *Sits down and grabs old Dragon off coffee table* I was wondering what the H earlier. :roll:

"Its either a wand to cast Bigby's Hand spells or a +3 backscratcher. We're not sure which."

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 6:06 am 

invincibleoverlord wrote:I guess this thread is the waiting room... *Sits down and grabs old Dragon off coffee table* I was wondering what the H earlier. :roll:

Heya Mike,
Since you're over here, why not pick up a few fanzines instead? (Approved reading by EGG...). :twisted:

Noticed my underbids were pretty close to being revealed in a few cases (excepting that l-o-w bid on the Ann Arbor zines) for Mike <mdr003>'s auctions, but just wondering whether you knew you'd picked up every single "prime" item, IMHO?

If you don't have UO#2 already, would recommend acquiring a copy as it has a few "firsts" in UK zine (fan & pro) publishing.
Doesn't even look like a reprint of #1, either, although the resolution ain't high enough for me to be sure (they're normally about equal rarity).

However, you'll have to tell me what this one was all about? ;)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5190175605
$35+ is about the highest I've seen for any one zine...
(I'm suspect Brette knows the answer, since he pushed your bid).

You're gonna need a bigger museum at this rate! :P

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:15 am 

Ahhh.... Nice to see we have now returned to nomal, :D  well except for all the seemingly premonition-like posts from the previous 12 hours.  :P

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Site Admin

Post Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 1:46 pm 

Yep, everything's back to normal.  Sorry about that, folks.  Ever since we migrated to the new server on Friday night, the server time has been set to some timezone in Africa.  I managed to fix it -- but we "slid back in time" by twelve hours as a result.  The only solution was to hunker down and wait it out.

So, aside from a few posts that are out-of-sequence, everything is now functioning like it should.

Foul

Previous