Feedback questions
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:56 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:well it should have already been courtesy on his part to notify you that things had gotten to such a point that he was doing a chargeback..... i would be msg'ing him with WTF??!! about this point :)

Yeah, that was exactly my initial reaction, too! I would have expected that if the book never showed up or there was some other problem, he would have contacted me directly to mutually resolve the situation.

If the guy had a poor feedback rating, I may have suspected he was scamming me, knowing full well I couldn't prove delivery. But considering his feedback rating and the cheapness of the item, I wouldn't think he'd go to the trouble of ripping someone off for a measly $2.50 book.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:00 pm 

shadowfax17 wrote:
killjoy32 wrote:well it should have already been courtesy on his part to notify you that things had gotten to such a point that he was doing a chargeback..... i would be msg'ing him with WTF??!! about this point :)

Yeah, that was exactly my initial reaction, too! I would have expected that if the book never showed up or there was some other problem, he would have contacted me directly to mutually resolve the situation.

If the guy had a poor feedback rating, I may have suspected he was scamming me, knowing full well I couldn't prove delivery. But considering his feedback rating and the cheapness of the item, I wouldn't think he'd go to the trouble of ripping someone off for a measly $2.50 book.

well there is only one way to find out :D

Are we nearly there yet?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:20 pm 

stupid thing about half.com you can't use ebay shipping service bs, its gay and stupid.  I don't wanna pay .55 for confimation when they don't give you the money to cover it.

Previous