I've got to buy more from Sue & Monte Cook
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Author

User avatar

Prolific Collector

Posts: 772
Joined: Feb 21, 2003
Last Visit: Jun 22, 2018
Location: Spokane, WA

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:20 am 
 

I was actually able to go and pick up my wins from the Cooks in person! Great people all around not to mention some of the most envious shelves of material that I have ever seen. I need to win some more from them and next pickup, bring my camera ( I know, I'm a dumbass for forgetting it :oops: ) and see if they will let me take some pics.


"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

  


Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3797
Joined: Feb 23, 2005
Last Visit: Jul 15, 2021

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:23 am 
 

Kosh Vorlontay wrote:I was actually able to go and pick up my wins from the Cooks in person! Great people all around not to mention some of the most envious shelves of material that I have ever seen. I need to win some more from them and next pickup, bring my camera ( I know, I'm a dumbass for forgetting it :oops: ) and see if they will let me take some pics.


What did you win?

  

User avatar

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 529
Joined: Feb 25, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 02, 2021
Location: Lille, France.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:20 am 
 

Feel like a groupie ???  :lol:  A female groupie ???

Me too... I am just waiting for my parcels.

  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 04, 2021

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:25 am 
 

Stephen, Is that you? :wink:


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  


Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3797
Joined: Feb 23, 2005
Last Visit: Jul 15, 2021

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:26 am 
 

bclarkie wrote:Stephen, Is that you? :wink:


I dunno, what did you see?  Somebody help me here!

  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 04, 2021

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:27 am 
 

afoolandhis$ wrote:
bclarkie wrote:Stephen, Is that you? :wink:


I dunno, what did you see? Somebody help me here!


Well, there was a picture of a guy with a pipe standing in front of a lake.


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  


Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3797
Joined: Feb 23, 2005
Last Visit: Jul 15, 2021

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:28 am 
 

bclarkie wrote:
afoolandhis$ wrote:
I dunno, what did you see? Somebody help me here!


Well, there was a picture of a guy with a pipe standing in front of a lake.


My god, not HIM again!  Yes, that's me.  Just trying to get the dimensions right (mumbles under breath...).

  

User avatar

Prolific Collector

Posts: 772
Joined: Feb 21, 2003
Last Visit: Jun 22, 2018
Location: Spokane, WA

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:10 pm 
 

Mostly SW 2nd Edition stuff that I had been wanting but Sue offered me some other items that they had and I was able to get a SW Gaz 11 for $10 :D


"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

  
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 1 of 1