Aneoth's Collection.
Author

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:13 am 

improvstone wrote:
Badmike wrote:The best part is, I'll have Buy It Now on everything! No waiting for Improv or Invincible to snipe you at the last second and leave you banging your head on your monitor...if you really want it, it will be yours!

I'll have a dog eared B2 coming right your way for payment!!! :D

Mike B.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:42 pm 

Hey Mike,
Just took a quick look through and didn't see that 4th-minus white box set.  Is it gone already, or did I overlook it?

Best,
Stephen

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:56 pm 

afoolandhis$ wrote:Hey Mike,
Just took a quick look through and didn't see that 4th-minus white box set. Is it gone already, or did I overlook it?

Best,
Stephen

Stephen (and everyone else);

I essentially had an offer on the entire contents of that post I made to one Acaeum member, at what the BIN price was going to be for every item.  I hate promo-ing the items and then not putting them up, but #1 the guy is an Acaeum member and I like to keep those items in the family so to speak; #2 He nutted up and paid the price I indicated with the added advantage of not having to deal with Ebay or Paypal in any way, which is a huge plus; and #3 All of the items going to single buyer makes it much easier for me (not having to deal with multiple buyers and payments) and him (a great collection of stuff all at one time without having to hunt for some of the items for years).  I still have to confirm with the buyer tonight that everything is a go.  
   I don't have the same quality or quantitiy of items available now (obviously), but I still have the following up right now: 1st print Eldritch Wizardry; set of all four supplements (Greyhawk, Blackmoor, Eldritch Wizardry and G/DG/H in nice shape; true first print Monster Manual; true first print Deities & Demigods (very nice shape); UK Monster Manual & Player's HB (1st prints); Silver Anniversary boxed set in SW.  Next week and beyond I'll have an OCE, Bio One, more early supplement printings (some other 1st prints besides Eldritch Wizardry); Basic D&D sets 1-5 with 3 & 4 in SW; more early hardback rulebooks (I think there are other 1st print MM's here but not in as nice a shape). But sorry no more RPGA, R or H series, nor Jade Hares, 4th minus prints or the like.

Mike B.

Previous